Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk - Coward 17:02 - Jan 17 with 39155 views_

Sat down the whole game hiding and this defending without the ball bollocks needs to stop and now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Jan 18 with 1703 viewssixpenses

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:39 - Jan 18 by NeathJack

I can do whatever I want Christopher, I'm not one of the monkeys who dance to your tune.

Pathetic is calling Garry Monk a coward.

Why do you think he was hidden away on the bench when he normally stands on the sideline shouting instructions.

Is it just coincidence it was at a time his strategy was going to hell in a hand cart and his players were dying a death alone.

Do you think Garry was pathetic calling Angel a coward in a nationally broadcast interview after the Hull match as a way to dodge his own responsibility as manager

Perhaps if you were that keen on fairness and balance it was you who dropped that note through his door advising him on his media dealings.

Or perhaps when your hero says it even about such a true and constant player as Angel Rangel it does not count. Lets face it he is Spanish after all.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:14 - Jan 18 with 1697 viewswhiterock

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:24 - Jan 18 with 1668 viewssixpenses

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:52 - Jan 18 by wetjack

Could you elaborate on the last statement please six?

Yes certainly sorry if I was a little unclear I have re read it and understand your confusion

The point I was making (or trying to) was the adverse posts made on here about the Trust's position against the need for the share sale (which in fact is not an investment but a private transaction between the overseas money men and those current shareholders who want to cash in on windfall profits from their shares in the club).

If you go back in the threads on the share sale you will come across the posts and the general opinion by a number of fairly well regarded posters as well as us hoi polloi that it was an obvious Salvo against the Trust to try and promote the share sale - which will obviously mean massive profits for certain individuals and the need for the buyers to recoup that money from our club even though the club has had none of it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:34 - Jan 18 with 1649 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:00 - Jan 18 by NeathJack

I couldn't give a flying one if you consider me to be taken seriously or not.

Just do one you gormless chump.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:39 - Jan 18 with 1634 viewsNeathJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:34 - Jan 18 by _

Just do one you gormless chump.

Posts like that to fellow Swansea City fans who simply don't hold the same viewpoint as you make me embarrassed to be perfectly honest.

Utterly contemtable.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:42 - Jan 18 with 1621 viewsWitneyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:39 - Jan 18 by NeathJack

Posts like that to fellow Swansea City fans who simply don't hold the same viewpoint as you make me embarrassed to be perfectly honest.

Utterly contemtable.

It's the norm for someone who is unable to debate Neathie. It says more about them than you and makes their argument impotent to be honest.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:44 - Jan 18 with 1613 views_

Utterly contemtable.

I couldn't give a flying one what you think or what boring scheisser you dribble on here every week.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:45 - Jan 18 with 1611 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:42 - Jan 18 by Witneyjack

It's the norm for someone who is unable to debate Neathie. It says more about them than you and makes their argument impotent to be honest.

Neathie?? Hahaha proper wet.

You'd know all about impotent I'd say Witty.

Login to get fewer ads

Monk - Coward on 02:36 - Jan 19 with 1557 viewsGroo

Not read all the posts on this thread, the title is enough for me to know its a mare of a thread.

I did find it funny though that someone should be still adored, even though it was well documented how things were falling apart at the seams at the end of his tenure, because he was a legend as a player.

Monk it appears is not worthy because he never walked the same stage.

Remind me how great a player Wenger was again? How about the great teams managed by Pele or Maradona?

Monk is still learning and hopefully he learned a lot from Saturday.

How it makes him a coward I don't know, but we must remember this comes from someone who believes if you hit harder then you must be right.

Groo does what Groo does best

Monk - Coward on 08:14 - Jan 19 with 1473 viewsGretsch

While I never believe a good manager has to be jumping around like a baboon in the technical area, it was out or character, he does normally spend a lot of time out of his seat. Especially at the end when Gary Monks barmy army was being sung loudly despite the drubbing.

I was quite happy when our own fans started singing is there a fire drill with Chelsea to the stream of "supporters" leaving, with a good ten minutes left.
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:35 - Jan 19 with 1451 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 18 by _

I don't buy that nonsense at all.

If Monk had to deal with getting to Napoli in the Europa League he'd internally combust.

What nonsense Chris?

Laudrup the player was one of the best ever, held back by ambivalence

Laudrup the coach showed flashes of brilliance when he could be bothered.

Think of the "ex girlfriend" metaphor - was great at the time but there was a reason for the split

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Monk - Coward on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 1422 views_

Monk - Coward on 08:14 - Jan 19 by Gretsch

While I never believe a good manager has to be jumping around like a baboon in the technical area, it was out or character, he does normally spend a lot of time out of his seat. Especially at the end when Gary Monks barmy army was being sung loudly despite the drubbing.

I was quite happy when our own fans started singing is there a fire drill with Chelsea to the stream of "supporters" leaving, with a good ten minutes left.

Agree with everything in this post especially the first bit.

Managers certainly don't need to be stood there arms flailing to warrant themselves as any good or not. It was a stick so often used to beat Michael Laudrup however certainly something Monk has not done in any single match since he got the job.

It's up to all of you who wants to bury your heads in the sand, some things will be noted and some will be true, no matter how much you don't want them to be.

It's a common phenomenon a player hiding in a game, we've had enough over the years especially when the going got tough. Monk did the same. He left his team out there by themselves and hid away desperate for the final whistle. I'm pretty much guessing this next bit, but I'd say he was working on his after match interviews more than he was sorting out the system and selection he'd put out there.

We've had posters on here in the past suggesting criticism is the done thing and players deserve it. Not when it's their favourites it seems - hypocrites?

It's a bit like the chumps Neath Jack (the finger down your throat one, not the decent one) and Witney who jump on a remark by me and call it utterly contemptible when I've never ever seen them pull up one of the most disgusting abusers on this site, Daran for doing this to all and sundry.

I will come on here when I feel Monk or anyone else deserves credit and single them out for such praise. I'd rather be doing that than making threads like this, but you sycophants, none of it... You lose.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:04 - Jan 19 with 1405 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:35 - Jan 19 by waynekerr55

What nonsense Chris?

Laudrup the player was one of the best ever, held back by ambivalence

Laudrup the coach showed flashes of brilliance when he could be bothered.

Think of the "ex girlfriend" metaphor - was great at the time but there was a reason for the split

No, No, no

Too much was made of our indifferent form after the cup win.

And nothing like as much should have been made about our fantastic exploits in Europe. See Everton.

Monk - Coward on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 1360 viewswetjack

Monk - Coward on 08:58 - Jan 19 by _

Agree with everything in this post especially the first bit.

Managers certainly don't need to be stood there arms flailing to warrant themselves as any good or not. It was a stick so often used to beat Michael Laudrup however certainly something Monk has not done in any single match since he got the job.

It's up to all of you who wants to bury your heads in the sand, some things will be noted and some will be true, no matter how much you don't want them to be.

It's a common phenomenon a player hiding in a game, we've had enough over the years especially when the going got tough. Monk did the same. He left his team out there by themselves and hid away desperate for the final whistle. I'm pretty much guessing this next bit, but I'd say he was working on his after match interviews more than he was sorting out the system and selection he'd put out there.

We've had posters on here in the past suggesting criticism is the done thing and players deserve it. Not when it's their favourites it seems - hypocrites?

It's a bit like the chumps Neath Jack (the finger down your throat one, not the decent one) and Witney who jump on a remark by me and call it utterly contemptible when I've never ever seen them pull up one of the most disgusting abusers on this site, Daran for doing this to all and sundry.

I will come on here when I feel Monk or anyone else deserves credit and single them out for such praise. I'd rather be doing that than making threads like this, but you sycophants, none of it... You lose.

So you've never seen Monk stand up and give encouragement to his team? Bullsh*t

You guess what you think he was thinking on Saturday just for drama?

You really are not a fan of this club, you jump on every opportunity to take a pop at the manager (and go into hiding when we win a few) and anyone that challenges you, you try and bully into submission by offering to meet them in a threatening kind of way

Vile, absolutely vile

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Monk - Coward on 09:54 - Jan 19 with 1356 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk - Coward on 09:51 - Jan 19 by wetjack

You really are not a fan of this club, you jump on every opportunity to take a pop at the manager (and go into hiding when we win a few) and anyone that challenges you, you try and bully into submission by offering to meet them in a threatening kind of way

Vile, absolutely vile

You're spectacularly f*cking dim, fair play.

Which Dineen are you, out of interest?
Monk - Coward on 09:56 - Jan 19 with 1348 viewsBloodyhills

Monk a corward? Erm no.

He picked a team he thought could get a result and got it wrong.
A lesson to be learned for sure but life is about learning lessons and moving on to better things.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk - Coward on 09:57 - Jan 19 with 1345 viewswetjack

Monk - Coward on 09:54 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

You're spectacularly f*cking dim, fair play.

Which Dineen are you, out of interest?

Oh-ho the old "you are sticking up for the club so you must be a Dineen" line

And you call me dim

It is possible to actually support this club rather than sitting there waiting for us to fail which you fall into the trap of same as this Second coming bloke

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:59 - Jan 19 with 1337 viewsBloodyhills

Utterly contemtable.

Yep, resorting to personal insults is poor.

We all have different opinions but don't forget we are all part of the jack army and all want our team to do well.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk - Coward on 10:00 - Jan 19 with 1335 viewsjohnlangy

Monk - Coward on 16:36 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Who, me? Care to expand?

I thought I responded to the OP. Sorry
Monk - Coward on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 1318 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk - Coward on 09:57 - Jan 19 by wetjack

Oh-ho the old "you are sticking up for the club so you must be a Dineen" line

And you call me dim

It is possible to actually support this club rather than sitting there waiting for us to fail which you fall into the trap of same as this Second coming bloke

I'll wager I was supporting this club before you were f*cking born, you brown-nosed little gobshite.
Monk - Coward on 10:27 - Jan 19 with 1305 viewssixpenses

Monk - Coward on 09:51 - Jan 19 by wetjack

Vile, absolutely vile

Think you have spectacularly missed the point there

How vile was it when Garry was picking Angel out as a coward on national media after the Hull game.

Certainly seems it is not one size fit all with some.
Monk - Coward on 10:52 - Jan 19 with 1280 viewswetjack

Monk - Coward on 10:09 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

I'll wager I was supporting this club before you were f*cking born, you brown-nosed little gobshite.

My word you are an angry fellow aren't you, getting called out for what you are not going down to well

I was born in 1965 so fill your boots if you were supporting before then, not that of course it is relevant to your desire to see the manager lose games just so you can be proved right

you can add your own insult

Monk - Coward on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 1280 viewswhiterock

How can you call a manager a coward, whilst he's OUR manager, he will get my full 100% unequivocal support.
Monk - Coward on 10:59 - Jan 19 with 1267 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk - Coward on 10:52 - Jan 19 by wetjack

My word you are an angry fellow aren't you, getting called out for what you are not going down to well

I was born in 1965 so fill your boots if you were supporting before then, not that of course it is relevant to your desire to see the manager lose games just so you can be proved right

you can add your own insult

Oh dear - the "you want the Swans to lose" cliché favoured by the intellectually feeble. Tw@t.

Oh aye - here you go, thick c*nt...

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/exercises/grammar/grammar_tutorial/page_15.htm

ps first game as a nipper c. 1962
Monk - Coward on 11:00 - Jan 19 with 1262 viewswhiterock

Monk - Coward on 10:59 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

Oh dear - the "you want the Swans to lose" cliché favoured by the intellectually feeble. Tw@t.

Oh aye - here you go, thick c*nt...

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/exercises/grammar/grammar_tutorial/page_15.htm

ps first game as a nipper c. 1962

About time you grew up then ;0)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024