Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yep it's that day again 22:34 - Feb 1 with 4364 viewswombat

Who we realistically hoping for ?

Ideal work Ricky lambert
Harry's world any ageing over the hill played for him before striker

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Yep it's that day again on 22:49 - Feb 1 with 3207 viewsdaveB

I still think the problem n the team is in midfield but would imagine we'll sign a striker, a winger and possibly another defender
Yep it's that day again on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 3178 viewskropotkin41

Nobody. Not a soul. And even if we did get someone in does anyone really think that it would make the slightest difference?

I hope the purse stays firmly shut.

No more blood.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Yep it's that day again on 23:01 - Feb 1 with 3164 viewsRs_Holy

It will be the same as last year and we will end up with a couple of last minute no hopers....

It'll be a youth striker from Arsenal who has played a few games for their reserves... And a utility player from West Ham who can play anywhere along the back 4....

... I am expecting mucho disappointment and an immediate Google session to find out who our new players are!
Yep it's that day again on 23:04 - Feb 1 with 3147 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yep it's that day again on 22:49 - Feb 1 by daveB

I still think the problem n the team is in midfield but would imagine we'll sign a striker, a winger and possibly another defender

Agreed. Barton and Henry is the weakest area of the team IMO and a big part of our defensive frailty.
Yep it's that day again on 23:07 - Feb 1 with 3137 viewsjohncharles

Yep it's that day again on 22:59 - Feb 1 by kropotkin41

Nobody. Not a soul. And even if we did get someone in does anyone really think that it would make the slightest difference?

I hope the purse stays firmly shut.

No more blood.

Spot on with the added advantage of not having see his stupid face poking out of the Range Rover window.

Strong and stable my arse.

Yep it's that day again on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 3086 viewsHollowayRanger

if I could id go for

nobel buy
lennon loan to buy if we stay up
lambert loan to buy if we stay up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Yep it's that day again on 23:35 - Feb 1 with 3079 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yep it's that day again on 23:04 - Feb 1 by Watford_Ranger

Agreed. Barton and Henry is the weakest area of the team IMO and a big part of our defensive frailty.

Just Barton. Henry has been one of our better players.

In terms of transfers we really do need at least one or two signings, but only if they are necessary

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Yep it's that day again on 00:26 - Feb 2 with 3009 viewshamptonhillhoop

So let me get this right, this transfer window has been open for 31 days, and we're just starting to thinking about signing people now when there's less than 24 hours left. Good planning
Login to get fewer ads

Yep it's that day again on 02:02 - Feb 2 with 2936 viewsSt_Christopher

First rule of the January Range Rover Window.
Refuse to deal until the last day, add a few million to the price tag, get a lazy lob on while watching your rival squirm and pocket the dollars anyway having planned for life without said player. It happens every season and the most depressing part of it, as Clive said recently, is that we're looking outside the club for expensive solutions instead of being able to promote a young starlet from within.

They mostly come out at night, mostly!

Yep it's that day again on 07:34 - Feb 2 with 2779 viewsCamberleyR

The most embarrassing day in the football calendar built up by the likes of Sky and their stupid f*cking countdown clock to be more important than FA Cup 3rd round day...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Yep it's that day again on 07:54 - Feb 2 with 2724 viewsLblock

Lets just clarify one thing....

As far as I am aware - Premiership clubs are only allowed a MAXIMUM of TWO players on loan in their SQUAD from any other clubs in the Premier League or those below. I think these are called "domestic loans".
I think you can add to these by loans from over-seas clubs but I'm not sure how many of those you can have.

So we already have the excellent piece of business done by Saggy Face of super Zarate at a rumoured £50k a week plus wages who is a) Unfit, b) Unsuitable for our preferred "system" and c) already tweeting his Mum saying he's fuming and thus spreading more peace, love and harmony throughout the squad.
Strike off one DOMESTIC LOAN.... so we only have one of those left available.

Nice work by the "Master of the Transfer Window" (c) Jim "Breakin Noose" White.

That on it's own should be a sackable offence for a club of our size but stability wins the day.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yep it's that day again on 08:02 - Feb 2 with 2709 viewsDorse

'Well, it's 'ard, very 'ard and you're always going to 'ave trouble getting a big one in the window'.
'Yes, sorry about that Harry. I'll put it away. Back to Jim in the studio'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yep it's that day again on 08:34 - Feb 2 with 2627 viewsDiscodroids

its just a fkn mess.

For once we should step away from this unsavoury spectacle with what dignity we can muster, indeed if there is any left to muster...

'QPR FC. THE KILLING JOKE 2014/15.'

We play the hand we have been dealt by this two bob gambit of the Premier league and accept our fate .go down with our boots on.If that is the case.

not flapping about like a sixteen stone victorian strong man in hosiery and blonde wig in a titanic lifeboat.

wipe our mouths and move on.

the only position were satisfactory in at this level is the goalkeeping role, and im not sure how long Mcarthy will hang on for( read somewhere on here he cost us 6 million???, that cant be right???).

we'll have to soldier on with isla and yun. The immediate to short term future is Ned and caulker at center back , With Clint and dunne to Back up for the remainder of the season. Dunnes 35 for ffs.

the unedifying sight of clint having to play at left back and be tormented by a lads just of the Y.T.S and hung out to dry by cradlecap , gives me hr gieger alien blood for piss.

The center midfield of barton and henry wouldnt challange a play off spot in the championship , old, tired, limited..Binary..

Karl henry has done his best but if i want sentiment i'll listen to steve wright and his sycophantic shite in the afternoon interviweing 'bono' about 3rd worlds debt in his £20,000 kenzo codpiece.

Poor son of t'pau and brother of spock, vargas.... 22games and one goal and stuck out on the wing like rory underwood in a forwards battle while cyclop south african inbred beef farmers from the veldt goes on around him.

Zamora and niko....the sympathy, or is it pity , from the opposing team is almost tangible when these two have the ball..real candy from a baby job..

not fit for professional sport in 2015 at this level and an insult to the paying public .

I remember clive allen and paul goddard coming in towards the end of a relegation season to blood them(78/79?)..didnt do them any harm as to the harsh realities of professional football....

bring forth ehmer, sutherland, petresso and end this stain, this shame, this indignity of following this beast of burden to the abyss under this mockney pontious pilate.

"i dont wanna be like everyone else, thats why i support QPR, see?"
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 9:08]

A Number One.

Yep it's that day again on 08:38 - Feb 2 with 2606 viewsToast_R

Can we loan Harold out til the end of the season?

I'm sure there must be a taker somewhere?
Yep it's that day again on 08:46 - Feb 2 with 2576 viewsdaveB

Sky suggesting we are not signing anyone
Yep it's that day again on 08:51 - Feb 2 with 2565 viewsrbsranger

If anyone needed more ammunition as to what is wrong with Football in 2015, this tweet from Sky just says it all
Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING: Harry Redknapp tells us he will NOT be winding down his car window today. More here: http://bit.ly/1eIzRjm
Yep it's that day again on 09:02 - Feb 2 with 2524 viewsrosseeles

No signings please, lets see Harry Manage with the "Meager" squad he has, with only half a striker apparently
Yep it's that day again on 09:08 - Feb 2 with 2502 viewsLblock

If this is true 'Arold will be furious.

Maybe it could push him over the edge?

Only drawback is that it'll be his number one excuse in the list of "it werent my fault guv'nar" excuses come May 2015

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yep it's that day again on 09:09 - Feb 2 with 2494 viewsJonDoeman

Yep it's that day again on 08:46 - Feb 2 by daveB

Sky suggesting we are not signing anyone

.....& if you believe that!!

It Is What It Is !!

Yep it's that day again on 09:11 - Feb 2 with 2486 viewsdanehoop

If that is true it sounds more like Sir Les is playing a much stronger part behind the scenes and testing more of any proposed signings.

The signing of Zarate and sale of Mutch is puzzling from that point of view. I suspect the former was before Sir Les was given "enhanced powers" whilst the latter maybe more about FFP than anything else. I doubt that the full transfer fee has been made available to Bagpuss from that sale though.

I could see us having a pop for Lambert/younger striker than Adebayor, and a winger on loan. Interesting to see if Hoilet is disposed of though. I suspect he might also be out of the door again for FFP reasons. I think getting through the window retaining Charlie Austin will be a result. Again though in our current position if a £10M bid came in we may well grab it.

Whoever takes over when we go down to the Championship will pretty much a clear deck with so many players contracts expiring in the summer they will have to redesign the squad. Perhaps a silver lining on an otherwise pretty rubbish season.

Never knowingly understood

Yep it's that day again on 09:11 - Feb 2 with 2485 viewsDANRANGER

If we aren't going to change the management, which seems unlikely now then the only option is some new faces so whatever information is being leaked is surely inaccurate. This is HR's only chance and if for example we were able to get Sako/M'Vila/Adebayor then I'd give us a better chance of staying up. It's so risky though but that's all HR has left.

So disappointing. He hasn't even stumbled across a point by accident away from home. We just don't do The Premier League.
Yep it's that day again on 09:17 - Feb 2 with 2468 viewsRangersw12

What a day to be alive Redknapp might actually have to work with the players he has !!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 9:36]
Yep it's that day again on 09:20 - Feb 2 with 2450 viewsQPR442

Yep it's that day again on 07:34 - Feb 2 by CamberleyR

The most embarrassing day in the football calendar built up by the likes of Sky and their stupid f*cking countdown clock to be more important than FA Cup 3rd round day...

I turned on SSN before I left for work and the were having a w@nkfest on the day. Massive countdown clock taking up half the screen with reporters at every ground (now you know why we pay so much), to top it off some woman tweeted in a picture of her and new baby saying 'my baby's first deadline day'! WTF! Get a life luv. Some people really try so hard to get a mention in the media.
Not going to watch any of it today and will come on here after 11 to see what's happened or not.
Yep it's that day again on 09:22 - Feb 2 with 2438 viewsjohncharles

Yep it's that day again on 09:11 - Feb 2 by DANRANGER

If we aren't going to change the management, which seems unlikely now then the only option is some new faces so whatever information is being leaked is surely inaccurate. This is HR's only chance and if for example we were able to get Sako/M'Vila/Adebayor then I'd give us a better chance of staying up. It's so risky though but that's all HR has left.

So disappointing. He hasn't even stumbled across a point by accident away from home. We just don't do The Premier League.

Harry's not desperate. It seems pretty much accepted that we are going down so he can put his feet up for the rest of the season.

Strong and stable my arse.

Yep it's that day again on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 2413 viewsjohnhoop

Yep it's that day again on 09:11 - Feb 2 by danehoop

If that is true it sounds more like Sir Les is playing a much stronger part behind the scenes and testing more of any proposed signings.

The signing of Zarate and sale of Mutch is puzzling from that point of view. I suspect the former was before Sir Les was given "enhanced powers" whilst the latter maybe more about FFP than anything else. I doubt that the full transfer fee has been made available to Bagpuss from that sale though.

I could see us having a pop for Lambert/younger striker than Adebayor, and a winger on loan. Interesting to see if Hoilet is disposed of though. I suspect he might also be out of the door again for FFP reasons. I think getting through the window retaining Charlie Austin will be a result. Again though in our current position if a £10M bid came in we may well grab it.

Whoever takes over when we go down to the Championship will pretty much a clear deck with so many players contracts expiring in the summer they will have to redesign the squad. Perhaps a silver lining on an otherwise pretty rubbish season.

If we Voluntarily part with Charlie Austin in this transfer window it would be an act of footballing suicide. It would change the prospect of relegation from a probability to a racing certainty and would be like, to paraphrase Bluce Ree's immoral expression,"bumming ourselves in the gob".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024