Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm 12:20 - Mar 30 with 19458 viewsdale18

Dunphy and Hilly are guests on the show tonight could be entertaining after Hilly's comments on Saturday.
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 06:22 - Apr 1 with 3032 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 03:54 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

Thats a fairly safe presumption

If, like you, Sweetcorn uses a username why does he hide behind his and you don't?
Given that we all use usernames I don't get why Sweetcorn's use of one is somehow cowardice on his part.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 6:30]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 06:57 - Apr 1 with 3007 viewsnordenblue

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 06:22 - Apr 1 by BigDaveMyCock

If, like you, Sweetcorn uses a username why does he hide behind his and you don't?
Given that we all use usernames I don't get why Sweetcorn's use of one is somehow cowardice on his part.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 6:30]

He like you on many occasions like to verbally abuse fellow posters on here knowingly full well you are quite well hidden behind the comfort of your username,in the event someone dare have a difference of opinion.
Rather than call me a cock and penis on here as hes brave enough to do, i requested he actually stopped hiding behind the internet for once and either call me a cock to my face or at least have a civil conversation over a pint to establish if his assumption is in fact correct.
Quite ironic how you post on such a matter tbf
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 07:28 - Apr 1 with 2956 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 06:57 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

He like you on many occasions like to verbally abuse fellow posters on here knowingly full well you are quite well hidden behind the comfort of your username,in the event someone dare have a difference of opinion.
Rather than call me a cock and penis on here as hes brave enough to do, i requested he actually stopped hiding behind the internet for once and either call me a cock to my face or at least have a civil conversation over a pint to establish if his assumption is in fact correct.
Quite ironic how you post on such a matter tbf

I don't abuse people on here.

Examples please. As always none will be provided.

Why do you portray yourself as a victim? You've already admitted on this forum that, despite your protestations, you are not in fact bullied so why do you have to resort to pretending you are being verbally abused by me. It's bizarre.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 7:54]

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 08:47 - Apr 1 with 2858 viewsnordenblue

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 07:28 - Apr 1 by BigDaveMyCock

I don't abuse people on here.

Examples please. As always none will be provided.

Why do you portray yourself as a victim? You've already admitted on this forum that, despite your protestations, you are not in fact bullied so why do you have to resort to pretending you are being verbally abused by me. It's bizarre.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 7:54]

I'd class calling someone a cock or a penis is fairly offensive/abusive would you not especially not actually knowing the said person?
Its been explained several times before on here you get your little kicks out of belittling people, and generally trying to shout anybody down who dare disagree like you're some sort of power on here.
I dont make out im a victim,im just not too keen on faceless tvvats on here mouthing off thinking they can say what they like at who they want while hiding behind a persona on here thats all.
Again where was it your issue to get involved with initially,or have i upset one of your ego masseurs something?
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 09:53 - Apr 1 with 2813 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 08:47 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

I'd class calling someone a cock or a penis is fairly offensive/abusive would you not especially not actually knowing the said person?
Its been explained several times before on here you get your little kicks out of belittling people, and generally trying to shout anybody down who dare disagree like you're some sort of power on here.
I dont make out im a victim,im just not too keen on faceless tvvats on here mouthing off thinking they can say what they like at who they want while hiding behind a persona on here thats all.
Again where was it your issue to get involved with initially,or have i upset one of your ego masseurs something?

Norden, you're saying 'you' as If I have referred to you as a cock etc. I haven't, Sweetcorn has. Just because he has, it doesn't mean to say that you can accuse everyone you don't like of doing what he has done because I haven't have I?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 10:11]

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 10:38 - Apr 1 with 2764 viewsnordenblue

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 09:53 - Apr 1 by BigDaveMyCock

Norden, you're saying 'you' as If I have referred to you as a cock etc. I haven't, Sweetcorn has. Just because he has, it doesn't mean to say that you can accuse everyone you don't like of doing what he has done because I haven't have I?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 10:11]

If you rewind a touch, as usual you jumped into a conversation that didnt need to involve you.
You then suggest im claiming to be a victim,as explained to you i was called a cock/penis by a poster you now try to defend.I have every reason to question that?
Some people on this forum believe its an open ticket to shout what they like at people on here without fear of any comeback,when in reality they wouldn't do such a thing,leading to my remark about "hiding behind a username".
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 12:34 - Apr 1 with 2678 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 10:38 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

If you rewind a touch, as usual you jumped into a conversation that didnt need to involve you.
You then suggest im claiming to be a victim,as explained to you i was called a cock/penis by a poster you now try to defend.I have every reason to question that?
Some people on this forum believe its an open ticket to shout what they like at people on here without fear of any comeback,when in reality they wouldn't do such a thing,leading to my remark about "hiding behind a username".

So I don't verbally abuse you then as you initially claimed?

The whole point of a forum is that people join in 'conversations' that may not have specifically derived from them. It wouldn't work otherwise would it?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 13:28 - Apr 1 with 2627 viewsnordenblue

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 12:34 - Apr 1 by BigDaveMyCock

So I don't verbally abuse you then as you initially claimed?

The whole point of a forum is that people join in 'conversations' that may not have specifically derived from them. It wouldn't work otherwise would it?

You're boring me to be honest and im sure everyone else reading the threads hardly gripped.
Your game is to just post provocative comments in the hope someone disagrees to then get an ego boost with your sarcastic replies yet never generally contributing an aweful lot about any football.
Carry on with your sad little games and your low self esteem,
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 13:46 - Apr 1 with 2605 viewsDaleiLama

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 13:28 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

You're boring me to be honest and im sure everyone else reading the threads hardly gripped.
Your game is to just post provocative comments in the hope someone disagrees to then get an ego boost with your sarcastic replies yet never generally contributing an aweful lot about any football.

It's after 12pm on April 1st, so how about calling it a draw? Or continue via PMs. Or join a fight club. Or even just ignore each other if you have opposing viewpoints? As you comment NB, it's a little below a party political broadcast in terms of entertainment! Life's too short .......

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 2510 views442Dale

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 13:46 - Apr 1 by DaleiLama

It's after 12pm on April 1st, so how about calling it a draw? Or continue via PMs. Or join a fight club. Or even just ignore each other if you have opposing viewpoints? As you comment NB, it's a little below a party political broadcast in terms of entertainment! Life's too short .......

It is. Especially when you see a completely unnecessary SHORTS CLASH in the Italy-England game last night. Why don't we wear navy shorts anymore? Why aren't the numbers on the shirt red?

That's a better example of bullying. Bullying me.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:00 - Apr 1 with 2502 viewsD_Alien

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 14:57 - Apr 1 by 442Dale

It is. Especially when you see a completely unnecessary SHORTS CLASH in the Italy-England game last night. Why don't we wear navy shorts anymore? Why aren't the numbers on the shirt red?

That's a better example of bullying. Bullying me.

Life too shorts ?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 2474 viewsDaleiLama

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:00 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Life too shorts ?

Can shorts be too short?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:18 - Apr 1 with 2462 viewsD_Alien

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:12 - Apr 1 by DaleiLama

Can shorts be too short?

The Italians wouldn't like us to think so. I suspect they arranged for the shorts clash as a cultural snub to the English and in particular, those who favour the 442 system

n.b. I should add that my work email doesn't allow some types of file so I've no idea what you've pasted into the post! I'll check later, though
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 15:20]

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 2439 viewsDaleiLama

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:18 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

The Italians wouldn't like us to think so. I suspect they arranged for the shorts clash as a cultural snub to the English and in particular, those who favour the 442 system

n.b. I should add that my work email doesn't allow some types of file so I've no idea what you've pasted into the post! I'll check later, though

In response to your NB, I think this is borderline nsfw depending on the PC climate in your office and your g/f may clip you round the ear if she sees you staring at it too long, but I could see a lot of merit in the diamond formation!

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:50 - Apr 1 with 2395 views442Dale

Please take this issue more seriously. I mean, have you even considered what colour shorts we'll use at Preston on Friday? WELL, HAVE YOU?

I trust we shall get the FA Cup white versions out of the cupboard. If not, some will be apoplectic with rage.

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:52 - Apr 1 with 2388 viewsD_Alien

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:31 - Apr 1 by DaleiLama

In response to your NB, I think this is borderline nsfw depending on the PC climate in your office and your g/f may clip you round the ear if she sees you staring at it too long, but I could see a lot of merit in the diamond formation!

Can't wait to get home - hope I'm not disappointed!

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:56 - Apr 1 with 2372 viewsBigDaveMyCock

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 13:28 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

Ok, I'll stop being horrible to you. I'm a nasty man.

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 16:26 - Apr 1 with 2314 viewsTVOS1907

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:00 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Life too shorts ?

You'll be panicking about a potential SHORTS CLASH at Deepdale on Friday, no doubt.

EDIT: Hadn't read your post. Great minds and all that...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 16:27]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2301 viewsD_Alien

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 16:26 - Apr 1 by TVOS1907

You'll be panicking about a potential SHORTS CLASH at Deepdale on Friday, no doubt.

EDIT: Hadn't read your post. Great minds and all that...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 16:27]

442's got me pre-panicking, on his behalf

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 2254 viewssweetcorn

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 20:33 - Mar 31 by nordenblue

As long as im different to you thats perfectly fine by me.
If you fancy telling me to my face feel free to introduce yourself, i generally stand behind the net in the Sandy,or as you normally do hide behind a username on here getting all erect name calling you immature gobshite.

pot calling the kettle black with regards to 'name calling'.

As for hiding behind a username, I wasn't aware it was accustom to state your real name when posting on a forum. however as i've said many times, my name isn't a secret, many on here are aware..so theres really no hiding behind a 'username'.

As far as your invite goes, why would I need do that, i've told you already that I think you're a cock, My words wouldn't change in person and I don't really go saturday games this year due to my own sport committments, so the sandy doesn't work for me.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 2236 views442Dale

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:19 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

As for hiding behind a username, I wasn't aware it was accustom to state your real name when posting on a forum. however as i've said many times, my name isn't a secret, many on here are aware..so theres really no hiding behind a 'username'.

As far as your invite goes, why would I need do that, i've told you already that I think you're a cock, My words wouldn't change in person and I don't really go saturday games this year due to my own sport committments, so the sandy doesn't work for me.

Are there any kit clashes in your sporting commitments?

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:32 - Apr 1 with 2218 viewssweetcorn

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:22 - Apr 1 by 442Dale

Are there any kit clashes in your sporting commitments?

Goalkeeper kit clashed with the opposing teams kit, was carnage in the box.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:52 - Apr 1 with 2189 viewsnordenblue

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 17:19 - Apr 1 by sweetcorn

Thats a real shame it would have been lovely to see you,id have even brought some shades to calm the glare its not a problem
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 19:15 - Apr 1 with 2119 viewsJimmyRustler

sweetcorn - nordenblue - BigDaveMycock

Triple threat match.

Wrestlemania 32.

Anyone?
BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 19:16 - Apr 1 with 2115 viewsD_Alien

BBC Radio Manchester 6pm on 15:18 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Just checking now...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 19:18]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024