Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel? 21:40 - Apr 7 with 8520 viewsGloucs_R

Great game, a draw was a fair result I think but we needed the win.

4 points away from home in one week, long may that continue (although it wont!)

Poll: Are we staying up?

How do we all feel? on 22:02 - Apr 7 with 2100 viewsBrixtonR

How do we all feel? on 21:42 - Apr 7 by Lblock

As said on MT

I am DEVASTATED

I'd never trust anyone at QPR to walk my dog. Those fcukers haven't a clue how to hold onto a lead.

Mate I was totally gutted screaming at the radio in a almost psycotic fashion when they equalised and like you I thought Hull at HOme was a must win game.....

But do you know what with all the injuries - Fer, Zarate, Dunne and now Vargas
(Actual excuses not lying cheating self serving nonsense from a good for nothing waste of his fathers discharge) we managed to win at WBA and draw today and lets be honest after - Bolton 11-12, Villa 12-13 Fulham 12-13, Charlton 13-14, Burnley 14-15, Ben the cnt fcking foster and Hull away fcking hulll away grrrrrrrrrrrrr fckin cnts..........Well a draw tonight and not conceding a ridiculous last minute goal it's massive progress.

Get a draw v the Scum and well who knows ?????
How do we all feel? on 22:02 - Apr 7 with 2100 viewsNW5Hoop

Man of the match was Phillips by a mile. But Christ, our defending was absolutely appalling. Like watching four giraffes meet each other for the first time.
How do we all feel? on 22:04 - Apr 7 with 2081 viewsJuzzie

What Bosh said.

When Austin scored and i danced around the living room, my girlfriend said " its not over yet, this is QPR".

Five mins later i got that knowing look. God, i hate it when shes right!
How do we all feel? on 22:05 - Apr 7 with 2078 viewsvegasranger

Happy with the draw. Ramsay got it completely wrong in the first half with the tub of lard Krancjar playing in front of a very slow Hill. Once we went to 3 at the back , we looked a much better side.
How do we all feel? on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 2063 viewsNW10Hoop

Definitely would have taken 4 points and 7 goals before the West Brom game, I have a feeling we're just gonna fall at the final hurdle though. That's far better than it would have been under Harry Redknapp though, so thanks to Chris Ramsey and to (most of) the team for making a fight of it.

I can see all our rivals losing this weekend though, and I can also see QPR giving Chelsea a real game...fingers crossed and stiff drink in hand.
How do we all feel? on 22:08 - Apr 7 with 2050 viewsSimonJames

Utterly pissed off.
If we could only manage a draw against the team 2 places above us what better results are we expecting in our remaining games?

100% of people who drink water will die.

How do we all feel? on 22:13 - Apr 7 with 2017 viewsdaveB

How do we all feel? on 22:08 - Apr 7 by SimonJames

Utterly pissed off.
If we could only manage a draw against the team 2 places above us what better results are we expecting in our remaining games?

we'll beat West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester, 35 points and safe
How do we all feel? on 22:15 - Apr 7 with 1996 viewsQPR_Nippon

How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 by daveB

I think thats a really good point, they battered us fitst half and should have been out of sight but we fought back and ended up with a point so Villa have not got away from us and we've closed the gap on the teams around us by a point.

Frustrating to draw after being 3-2 up but on balance would have been daylight robbery if we had won that.

As I said on the match thread the aim now is to get 2 more points than Hull and 1 more than Burnley in 6 games which is not impossible.

It doesn't seem impossible when you put it like that, until you remember that we have one less to play than they do - and it's actually four less because we'll get nothing against Chelsea, Liverpool or City. A miracle is what we need now.
Login to get fewer ads

How do we all feel? on 22:17 - Apr 7 with 1984 viewsdaveB

How do we all feel? on 22:15 - Apr 7 by QPR_Nippon

It doesn't seem impossible when you put it like that, until you remember that we have one less to play than they do - and it's actually four less because we'll get nothing against Chelsea, Liverpool or City. A miracle is what we need now.

have a look at Hull's last six games ands then tell me it will take a miracle. I think we need 9 points and if we get them no way will Hull match that
How do we all feel? on 22:18 - Apr 7 with 1972 viewsSimonJames

How do we all feel? on 22:13 - Apr 7 by daveB

we'll beat West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester, 35 points and safe

I hope you're right mate.

At least we seem to have goals scoring sorted out. Just need to learn how to defend.

... and probably should avoid playing Joey against the scum, so we don't end up losing him for 2 matches.

100% of people who drink water will die.

How do we all feel? on 22:19 - Apr 7 with 1963 viewsjohncharles

How do we all feel? on 21:42 - Apr 7 by Lblock

As said on MT

I am DEVASTATED

I'd never trust anyone at QPR to walk my dog. Those fcukers haven't a clue how to hold onto a lead.

But we know how to come back from 2-1 down away from home.

Strong and stable my arse.

How do we all feel? on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 1929 viewsQPR_Nippon

How do we all feel? on 22:02 - Apr 7 by NW5Hoop

Man of the match was Phillips by a mile. But Christ, our defending was absolutely appalling. Like watching four giraffes meet each other for the first time.

Phillips really needs to stop this nonsense now. Will be pivotal for us next season in terms of getting back up but not if there's a clutch of Premier League sides hunting his signature in the summer.
How do we all feel? on 22:28 - Apr 7 with 1885 viewsQPR_Nippon

How do we all feel? on 22:17 - Apr 7 by daveB

have a look at Hull's last six games ands then tell me it will take a miracle. I think we need 9 points and if we get them no way will Hull match that

Just don't see us getting nine points. But then again I would never have believed we would have won our last 5 home games in the 2011/12 season. That was a miracle :)

Not impossible, OK. Just very very unlikely.
How do we all feel? on 22:28 - Apr 7 with 1882 viewsqueensparker

It's been a massively frustrating season when you think of all the points we've thrown away.

Hull alone - if Charlie had scored that pen at home and we'd at least got a point up there (which was looking nailed on), we'd have two more and Hull would have four less.

Then there's that Bony last minute winner over Christmas (two more), the Liverpool game (three/one more), City (OK I took it at the time), Spurs (ref you c--t), etc etc

We've made a right arse of this season and we're going into the sharp end as rank outsiders with an injury ravaged squad, but at least we're giving it a go despite a laughably bad defence and I'm going to be at every game thinking we might - *might* - just do it. That's progress from the last time we went down.

Come on Rangers. Doing Chelsea would help :)
How do we all feel? on 22:30 - Apr 7 with 1853 viewsYorkRanger

Happy not to have lost tonight.
How do we all feel? on 22:32 - Apr 7 with 1822 viewsCHUBBS

Mixed feelings for me,i think Villa should have had the game wrapped up in the first half as they were so dominant.
Second half we made changes and looked much better and when we went ahead i started to get nervous.
I just knew that free kick would go in but i couldn't see us getting anything out of this game at ht so am happy with a point and the second half performance which showed bundles of character.
We need at least 9 points now which is still possible so although pretty slim,we still have a chance.
How do we all feel? on 22:32 - Apr 7 with 1823 viewsFredManRave

As has been said, 4 points from two away games should be considered a good haul, especially taking into account our away form this season. It means we are still in with a fighting chance and that's also what the team are doing, fighting and looking up for it and importantly, scoring goals.

Another big non playing Saturday coming up for us now though. What are the chances of the other 5 all losing?!

But at least after these two games we should be going into Sundays game with some confidence and belief.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

How do we all feel? on 22:35 - Apr 7 with 1785 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't raise myself to be happy with the draw after we were ten minutes from a huge win.

Ramsey a huge improvement on Redknapp, though, so I still have hope.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How do we all feel? on 22:39 - Apr 7 with 1752 viewsYorkRanger

How do we all feel? on 22:35 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't raise myself to be happy with the draw after we were ten minutes from a huge win.

Late goal was disappointing Brian. That said at HT we should have been several goals adrift...
How do we all feel? on 22:43 - Apr 7 with 1717 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How do we all feel? on 22:39 - Apr 7 by YorkRanger

Late goal was disappointing Brian. That said at HT we should have been several goals adrift...

Yes, definitely York. I watched the first 45 from behind my hands.

How do we all feel? on 22:43 - Apr 7 with 1713 viewsfakekerby

Was gutted and fearing the worst at half time.

Still a bit gutted to have let in so late again, but it takes a lot of guts to turn around a deficit and performance like we did, especially with our woeful away form.

4 points from those two fixtures is a good return we would have all snatched at. 7 goals shows we have more attacking ability than most (which is surprisingly given our lack of forwards etc!)

Hull are the ones to catch and Burnley need to be kept at bay. Hulls fixtures are horrific for them. We have some winnable home games against teams who have already gone on holidays and the usual fiery Chelsea game which is far from predictable. Man city are hardly great shakes at the minute either.

I'm still a bit gutted but my glass is far more half full than it was after Everton.
How do we all feel? on 22:45 - Apr 7 with 1695 viewsCamberleyR

How do we all feel? on 22:35 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

A traffic cone would have been an improvement on Redknapp, Bri.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How do we all feel? on 22:46 - Apr 7 with 1686 viewsTheBlob

Cautiously ecstatic.Getting a point from a shit team who we made to look like a quality side moderated the celebrations.I was worried about getting muscled out of things at times,I thought that was supposed to be one of our strongest suits.We're going to have to do better in that department come Sunday,and the individual control.Green still can't dominate his area.Anyway a point's a point away from home,fair result really.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

How do we all feel? on 22:49 - Apr 7 with 1670 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How do we all feel? on 22:45 - Apr 7 by CamberleyR

A traffic cone would have been an improvement on Redknapp, Bri.

Fair point.

How do we all feel? on 22:50 - Apr 7 with 1654 viewskropotkin41

I feel like we're still going to get relegated. I think we might need 36pts and that that might be too many with 6 games left.

BUT.......... as I have said before, I'd rather go down fighting and get relegated by a point or 5 than go down as we would had that fek HR stayed, with no more points than we had at Christmas and as the despised laughing stock of the whole league.

4 points in 2 away games and a MASSIVE boost to general levels of respect for the Rs and Chris Ramsey. Sounds trivial, but actually after being the bloody pariahs of football for several years I'll take a little bit of fight and pride any day.

It's been a terribly frustrating season - and if Redknapp had been hit by a bus or abducted by aliens a month before he jumped ship, I reckon we'd have been all right...... maybe

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024