Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel? 21:40 - Apr 7 with 8521 viewsGloucs_R

Great game, a draw was a fair result I think but we needed the win.

4 points away from home in one week, long may that continue (although it wont!)

Poll: Are we staying up?

How do we all feel? on 22:51 - Apr 7 with 2312 viewsdaveB

How do we all feel? on 22:28 - Apr 7 by QPR_Nippon

Just don't see us getting nine points. But then again I would never have believed we would have won our last 5 home games in the 2011/12 season. That was a miracle :)

Not impossible, OK. Just very very unlikely.

would agree it's probably unlikely but we can win 2 of the last 3 at home and although Chelsea should be an away win that one is a lottery. Man City should batter us but are not unbeatable anymore either
How do we all feel? on 22:51 - Apr 7 with 2312 viewsFredManRave

How do we all feel? on 22:49 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair point.

Blimey, you've changed your tune. A minute ago you couldn't raise yourself to be happy with the draw!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

How do we all feel? on 22:54 - Apr 7 with 2302 viewsextratimeR

I'm ok, Villa started like a train, they really wanted to finish us off first twenty minutes, Phillips, (who I suspect I might develop an unnatural relationship with ), fought his bollocks off and took them on down the right, got the goal, and gave us breathing space.

I know things happened, and X should have done this, and Y should have done that, but we fought to the end and got a point.

When you look at the first 11 away games, that's the guy who carries any can for points shortage!

Tosser, good riddance.
How do we all feel? on 23:02 - Apr 7 with 2262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How do we all feel? on 22:51 - Apr 7 by FredManRave

Blimey, you've changed your tune. A minute ago you couldn't raise yourself to be happy with the draw!

I can't!

But it's a fair point that a traffic cone would have been better than Redknapp.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How do we all feel? on 23:08 - Apr 7 with 2218 viewsStanisgod

Need to keep philips next season, he'll rip the championship. Just need another ten and we're sorted!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

How do we all feel? on 23:18 - Apr 7 with 2157 viewsCamberleyR

How do we all feel? on 23:08 - Apr 7 by Stanisgod

Need to keep philips next season, he'll rip the championship. Just need another ten and we're sorted!

Couldn't see Phillips staying if we go down. I'm sure the likes of Pardew, Pulis etc have been taking note of his performances of late and his stats with assists. He'll go unfortunately to a lower half finishing Prem team.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How do we all feel? on 23:23 - Apr 7 with 2125 viewsMatch82

How do we all feel? on 21:52 - Apr 7 by Discodroids

like ive booked a full throttle S&M session with mica paris and got dianne abot instead .

So... secretly delighted?
How do we all feel? on 23:28 - Apr 7 with 2097 viewsdoubled

we got what we deserved to many to old to slow hill barton thoughr caulker was a good signing how wrong sandro slow where do you stop green an austin and phillips only three id def keep next year
Login to get fewer ads

How do we all feel? on 00:19 - Apr 8 with 2014 viewsPunteR

Gutted we couldn't hold on to the lead.As Ramsey said Its a better point for Villa than for us. Ok we've improved,getting goals and not losing but I still don't feel confident in our performance levels to make me think we're going to shift up a gear and pull ourselves out of the relegation zone. Villa we're a much better side,quicker,better technique on the ball ,crisper passing. We did well to hang in there and take our chances when we got them,which is what we didn't do in previous games.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

How do we all feel? on 00:22 - Apr 8 with 2007 viewsSpiritofGregory

How do we all feel? on 23:28 - Apr 7 by doubled

we got what we deserved to many to old to slow hill barton thoughr caulker was a good signing how wrong sandro slow where do you stop green an austin and phillips only three id def keep next year

Those 3 will only stay if we stay up.
How do we all feel? on 00:47 - Apr 8 with 1950 viewswombat

How do we all feel? on 00:22 - Apr 8 by SpiritofGregory

Those 3 will only stay if we stay up.

Just got home , gutted to be honest with a full strength side tonight or even including Vegas or fer we'd have torn villa a new one second half they are dogshittte at the back .

One thing that does pee me off when we have a fee kick against us when we know they are going to get a shot on goal usually why don't we put bigger players on the end of the wall furthest away from where the keeper is standing thus making it harder to hit the far post , bunch of shirt arises in the way no height bent eke curls it over there heads into the far corner , stick a lump Zamora Austin caulker second man in make them hit it higher gives the keeper a slightly better chance of getting the shot before it goes in.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

How do we all feel? on 01:24 - Apr 8 with 1911 viewsstrikerace

QPR again does the minimum required to maintain hope. Heaven forbid they actually do enough to get ahead of the curve for once.
How do we all feel? on 06:06 - Apr 8 with 1824 viewsSteveB

That game, it was like watching Sunday morning park football, when most of the defenders on the pitch are still a bit pissd from the night before.

Great game, if you are not a fan of either side. 2 shocking sets of defenders who have no place at the top table of football.

Woke up with more grey hairs, bloody Rangers......
How do we all feel? on 06:20 - Apr 8 with 1817 viewsvanrrrr

Pretty happy - At least we have a bit of momentum, maybe more than any of the teams around us and that can count for something at the business end

we'll nick a point at the weekend...nae bother
How do we all feel? on 09:48 - Apr 8 with 1676 viewsGetMeRangers

Last night was an excellent result. It pulled Villa right back into it and I dont think they will have a much better chance of getting three points this season. They have a tough run in and their defence is poor. Hull and Sunderland similarly.

There is more than a chance now. The season is till very much in our hands with three winnable games coming in the last six.

Les, Ramsey and Les had targetted 4-6 points from the three games... w have got the four with Chelscum being a bonus game now. Sneek a draw there and it still looks that the great escape is on.

Villa are really in it. Lose at Spuds and then to Liverpool and Timmy will have his work cut out raising moral needed to pull off results. Their 'most important match of the season' and they could only muster a draw
How do we all feel? on 17:24 - Apr 8 with 1533 viewsBklynRanger

This interview with Clint managed to give me a faint shudder of positivity:

How do we all feel? on 18:46 - Apr 8 with 1494 viewsRangersAreBack

Mixed feelings. Disappointed we could not see out the win but satisfied that we showed some spirit and did not fold like a pack of cards after going 2-1 behind.
How do we all feel? on 19:45 - Apr 8 with 1458 viewsDoughnut

Although 4 from two away matches is good; I do wish we'd been doing it earlier in the season, we needed 6. So I'm still pessimistic. But sort that lot out on Sunday and anything then becomes possible!!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2015 19:50]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024