Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey: Yay or Nay 17:05 - May 3 with 12983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:21 - May 3 with 5462 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well this is depressing so far.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:10 - May 3 with 5395 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:21 - May 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Well this is depressing so far.

Well that's Democracy for ya.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:19 - May 3 with 5374 viewsBrixtonR

How is that depressing ? I still really want Ramsey at the club but he's not what we need next season.

A coach may be the greatest in the world at getting individuals playing better or even giving the manager advice on where he should play. It doesn't mean that they can see the bigger picture of team tactics and after the last two totally crucial games its pretty evident that Ramsey just isn't a manger.

I'm sure he'd be a good number two (or an asset to the youth) in the Taylor mould it's just a shame we didn't get Sherwood in being as they put the infrastructure in place for that appointment. Another ridiculous decision from that buffoon Fernades who when it comes to Rangers leaves his business acumen out the door.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:25 - May 3 with 5360 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:19 - May 3 by BrixtonR

How is that depressing ? I still really want Ramsey at the club but he's not what we need next season.

A coach may be the greatest in the world at getting individuals playing better or even giving the manager advice on where he should play. It doesn't mean that they can see the bigger picture of team tactics and after the last two totally crucial games its pretty evident that Ramsey just isn't a manger.

I'm sure he'd be a good number two (or an asset to the youth) in the Taylor mould it's just a shame we didn't get Sherwood in being as they put the infrastructure in place for that appointment. Another ridiculous decision from that buffoon Fernades who when it comes to Rangers leaves his business acumen out the door.

Ok, i'll be more specific. Depressing for me, a Ramsey advocate.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:25 - May 3 with 5363 viewsRangersDave

So how would we feel about Schteeeeve with Ramsey as his number 2, learning his trade from someone who knows how to organise a team?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:28 - May 3 with 5352 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:25 - May 3 by RangersDave

So how would we feel about Schteeeeve with Ramsey as his number 2, learning his trade from someone who knows how to organise a team?

A number 2 learning from what is basically another number 2?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:49 - May 3 with 5299 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:28 - May 3 by TheBlob

A number 2 learning from what is basically another number 2?

This club has been hosting a lot of number 2s for a while now.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:57 - May 3 with 5276 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Go back to being a coach and maybe in a few years step up to being #2.

Dunno who I would suggest in his place, mind....
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:05 - May 3 with 5186 viewsMonahoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:25 - May 3 by RangersDave

Derby looked organised yesterday didn't they? That young man Howe down on the south coast looks like he knows how to organise things on the pitch, but he won't come anywhere near us which is more the pity.
So I suppose Schteeve might be a better fit for us after all.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:28 - May 3 with 5140 viewseccles

I'll support whoever is in charge next season. I'd like to see Ramsey given the chance with his team rather than this lot that he got lumbered with. You never know, he might turn out to be a quality manager, and it would be typical rangers if he left us in a couple of weeks and proves himself somewhere else.
OK, we've gone down, but that was always likely after redknapp left us without a signing in the jan window, but I'm so glad we didn't go down the Pardew/Pulis/Sherwood route. They may have kept us up, but there's no guarantee that any of them could have done better than Ramsey. We were a busted flush long before Ramsey took over.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay (n/t) on 21:55 - May 3 with 5088 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 3 May 2015 22:20]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:56 - May 3 with 5088 viewsPunteR

Dont know if he should be manager,im leaning more to the yes vote. I'd keep Ramsey on as coach though,if he still wants the job that is.
I just want a settled team and coaching staff.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:14 - May 3 with 5060 viewsRangerDanger

Get Klopp in.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:37 - May 3 with 5005 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:14 - May 3 by RangerDanger

Get Klopp in.

Then if that doesn't work, we'll try Guardiola or Mourinho.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:43 - May 3 with 4988 viewseccles

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:37 - May 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Then if that doesn't work, we'll try Guardiola or Mourinho.

we'd fck jose up at this club!
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 22:55 - May 3 with 4958 viewsLblock

Jesus H Christ himself couldn't succeed at this club

We really do need to totally implode again and this time build it right
That'll need the roof and foundations done at the same time though!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:05 - May 3 with 4944 viewsOakR

I voted no but don't really know.

MY view would be this - position advertised, he should be considered but if there is deemed to be a better candidate then that person gets the role.

We first need to decide what sort of club we want to be- I mean properly decide. Then decide on how we will structure that. Then recruit for those positions. Ramsey may or may not fit in that structure.

We of course also need to be in a position to tell the new manager what sort of budget etc they will have.

Can we think medium to long-term? With good old Tony I doubt it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:25 - May 3 with 4908 viewshorshamHoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:05 - May 3 by OakR

I voted no but don't really know.

MY view would be this - position advertised, he should be considered but if there is deemed to be a better candidate then that person gets the role.

We first need to decide what sort of club we want to be- I mean properly decide. Then decide on how we will structure that. Then recruit for those positions. Ramsey may or may not fit in that structure.

We of course also need to be in a position to tell the new manager what sort of budget etc they will have.

Can we think medium to long-term? With good old Tony I doubt it.

Oops hit the down arrow by mistake!

BTW the Mirror says Yay!

http://bit.ly/1zGp8Ru
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:26 - May 3 with 4906 viewsTheBlob

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-set-make-chris-ramsey-5631784

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:40 - May 3 with 4889 viewsdaveB

I really don't know about Ramsey, we've not been terrible under him and he's been unlucky with injuries but results have been poor. So many games lost late in the game, in the last 4 games we should be 6 points better off but for last minute goals and missed penalties. I'm don't think we'd have been any better if we had stuck with redknap and not convinced Pullis would have taken the job if offered.

I honestly don't know what we should do next, Ramsey certainly worth considering for the managers job but is going to need to win at least one of the last three to stand any chance
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:44 - May 3 with 4885 viewsTacticalR

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:40 - May 3 by daveB

I really don't know about Ramsey, we've not been terrible under him and he's been unlucky with injuries but results have been poor. So many games lost late in the game, in the last 4 games we should be 6 points better off but for last minute goals and missed penalties. I'm don't think we'd have been any better if we had stuck with redknap and not convinced Pullis would have taken the job if offered.

I honestly don't know what we should do next, Ramsey certainly worth considering for the managers job but is going to need to win at least one of the last three to stand any chance

Redknapp thought that we were going down. That's why he disappeared like a rat out of an aqueduct.

Air hostess clique

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 00:50 - May 4 with 4837 viewsrrrspricey

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:40 - May 3 by daveB

Results have been poor because the team selection has been poor.

Get Warburton in and let's be done with it.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 01:28 - May 4 with 4796 viewsOakR

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 23:25 - May 3 by horshamHoop

Oops hit the down arrow by mistake!

BTW the Mirror says Yay!

http://bit.ly/1zGp8Ru

No problem!

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 01:30 - May 4 with 4792 viewsOakR

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 00:50 - May 4 by rrrspricey

Results have been poor because the team selection has been poor.

Get Warburton in and let's be done with it.

I don;t know if Warburton is the answer, as per my earlier post I'd like us to go through a proper analysis of what want and then select on that basis.

Irrespective of that however, it would be hard to argue for Ramsay against Warburton in the Championship.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 06:36 - May 4 with 4741 viewsFDC

If we really want QPR to be a sustainable club with a developed culture that new signings fit in to, then at some point we're going to have to stick with a manager through a bad patch and back him long-term. Given the size of the task I wouldn't even call this a bad patch. Yeah he might have taken over and pulled off a mightily impressive escape in his first managerial position, but that he didn't isn't that surprising.

Redknapp was never going to be a long-term manager so the sooner he went the better for me. Ramsey's obviously not a polished manager, but he wants the job because it's a step up, and if TF were to back him there's no reason club and manager can't deveop. But it takes time a patience - and judging from this board people have lost patience already, which is a shame I think because we still don't really know what Ramsey's potential is.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024