Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confirmed Released list. 15:36 - May 5 with 14940 viewsRotherhamDale

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/retained-released-list-2442270.asp

Brandy, Muldoon, McGinty have gone.
Jamie Jones back to Preston.
Dawson and TK offered new deals.

Logan and Hery transfer listed.

Cannon has had his deal extended.

Possession with progression.

Confirmed Released list. on 16:49 - May 6 with 3119 viewsHopwoodblue

Confirmed Released list. on 16:43 - May 6 by aleanddale

I don't mind whitey as a rule but fook me he is holier than though...

It's the little digs that i could do without..

He supports Barnsley don't you know... And is THE world leading expert on who can or can't do a good job at Dale despite us having a different budget and different expectations.

Why keep mentioning the 6-0 aggregate score this season does he not think we know!!! There is just no need for it.

6 -0 It's so last season!

It's all about the future not the past.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Confirmed Released list. on 17:24 - May 6 with 3027 viewsnordenblue

Confirmed Released list. on 20:22 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

No wonder you lost so many games then. And before anyone starts, yes, you finished above us, by a point, despite a 6-0 dicking on aggregate. You were better than us over the season, no qualms with that. But I'd be very surprised if Kennedy is first choice next season. If Keith is using him as a squad filler, bit of experience, nous etc, fair enough. But he's not a Stephen Dawson. He's not someone who can thrive at this level. Daws can, has and will again. Just has his injury issues that have always hampered his development.

I thought Kennedy was beyond poor on Sunday. Tanser and Rafferty looked like bad full backs in central midfield. Number 27 impressed me, as did RNL in short bursts (tis ever thus), and that Logan lad, I didn't even know he was ont pitch until he was taken off..

Just glad Jamie Allen, Hendo and Vincenti appeared. Delightful players to watch. And your best business this summer will be retaining those three.

What's happened with Hery then? 442 loved him. Was it that interview? I liked him the few times I saw him, very raw but talented. He'd be a cracking signing for a L2 club.

If you think RNL is decent and TK is the worst player you've ever seen id love a pint of whatever you've had,tha knows!
Apart from him belting a ball from anywhere within a square km of the goal and waddling around a lot blowing out of his arse,id happily stick with our "shit" players thanks.
Confirmed Released list. on 17:34 - May 6 with 3005 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I probably slag the club off more than Whitey tbh - he comes on and expresses his opinions - sure he gets them wrong sometimes but don't we all. I see mostly what he says as honest with a bit of banter so always welcome.

Anyone seen Chalky BTW???

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Confirmed Released list. on 18:26 - May 6 with 2904 viewsD_Alien

Confirmed Released list. on 17:34 - May 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

I probably slag the club off more than Whitey tbh - he comes on and expresses his opinions - sure he gets them wrong sometimes but don't we all. I see mostly what he says as honest with a bit of banter so always welcome.

Anyone seen Chalky BTW???

Nowt wrong with expressing honest opinions, it's the constant pointing out how honest he is that grates.

"I'm dead honest me, I am" Oh.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Confirmed Released list. on 18:43 - May 6 with 2852 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Confirmed Released list. on 18:26 - May 6 by D_Alien

Nowt wrong with expressing honest opinions, it's the constant pointing out how honest he is that grates.

"I'm dead honest me, I am" Oh.

The big thing in Whiteys plus side is I believe he has met some of the guys here, some of his posts (Dale or Barnsley) go on for ages and he never really has anything bad to say about Dale - Yeah he does go on a bit but he is from Yarkshire and sure he repeats himself - but I think he would love to see us do well and how can we knock that.

P.S. Where is Chalky :):):)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Confirmed Released list. on 07:51 - May 7 with 2664 viewsaleanddale

Chalky busy planning Saturday trips on google maps....

Dagenham

Morecambe

Luton

Places like that!!
Confirmed Released list. on 18:43 - May 7 with 2496 viewsfinberty

Confirmed Released list. on 16:36 - May 6 by ChaffRAFC

What what it's worth Whitey, I appreciate your presence on here. It's the bury lot I can't stand!

Ditto - though of the bury lot Diddy (probably) is an exception, for the amusement value. Humour not a feature, in general, of anything to do with bury, business plans aside.

On topic, not sure why Lillis is named as one who ought to be released after a spell of poor form, when others who also had poor form aren't in the frame on this thread. I agree about commanding the box, but I remember Logan shipping three against the Biffos, so even being commanding doesn't help if there is incompetence in front of you.
Confirmed Released list. on 18:55 - May 7 with 2479 viewsDickydaler

Confirmed Released list. on 18:43 - May 7 by finberty

Ditto - though of the bury lot Diddy (probably) is an exception, for the amusement value. Humour not a feature, in general, of anything to do with bury, business plans aside.

On topic, not sure why Lillis is named as one who ought to be released after a spell of poor form, when others who also had poor form aren't in the frame on this thread. I agree about commanding the box, but I remember Logan shipping three against the Biffos, so even being commanding doesn't help if there is incompetence in front of you.

A very good point Finberty. Goalkeepers are the last line of defence and often get unfairly blamed by fans for a bad result. They can be hero's one minute and zero's the next.
Login to get fewer ads

Confirmed Released list. on 08:41 - May 8 with 2343 viewsJimmyRustler

Confirmed Released list. on 18:43 - May 7 by finberty

People don't have a go at Lillis because he simply concedes goals..that would be preposterous.

Lillis is a flapper and we get bullied far too much/concede too many goals from corners. Whilst a fair share of the blame must be put down to poor marking and defending, I can't help but think that a commanding keeper always helps to ease the tension.

He also has more mistakes in him than most at this level IMO. The importance of his distribution can't be understated though.

I think he's a very good League 2 keeper and a somewhat decent League 1 keeper. However, we wouldn't/don't settle for 'somewhat decent' in any other area of the pitch so why settle for it in the GK slot?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024