Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confirmed Released list. 15:36 - May 5 with 14939 viewsRotherhamDale

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/retained-released-list-2442270.asp

Brandy, Muldoon, McGinty have gone.
Jamie Jones back to Preston.
Dawson and TK offered new deals.

Logan and Hery transfer listed.

Cannon has had his deal extended.

Possession with progression.

Confirmed Released list. on 20:11 - May 5 with 3824 viewsWhiteyBFC

Confirmed Released list. on 15:47 - May 5 by tazzydjr

Since his return from our Seasider rivals he's been quality Whitey you can't judge a player of 1 Match just like you cant judge a manager of 14 Matches

I saw Kennedy play over 50 times for us. I can judge him. And my judgment is that he's not a good footballer.
Confirmed Released list. on 20:22 - May 5 with 3769 viewsWhiteyBFC

Confirmed Released list. on 19:08 - May 5 by Shun

He's been our best left back this season.

No wonder you lost so many games then. And before anyone starts, yes, you finished above us, by a point, despite a 6-0 dicking on aggregate. You were better than us over the season, no qualms with that. But I'd be very surprised if Kennedy is first choice next season. If Keith is using him as a squad filler, bit of experience, nous etc, fair enough. But he's not a Stephen Dawson. He's not someone who can thrive at this level. Daws can, has and will again. Just has his injury issues that have always hampered his development.

I thought Kennedy was beyond poor on Sunday. Tanser and Rafferty looked like bad full backs in central midfield. Number 27 impressed me, as did RNL in short bursts (tis ever thus), and that Logan lad, I didn't even know he was ont pitch until he was taken off..

Just glad Jamie Allen, Hendo and Vincenti appeared. Delightful players to watch. And your best business this summer will be retaining those three.

What's happened with Hery then? 442 loved him. Was it that interview? I liked him the few times I saw him, very raw but talented. He'd be a cracking signing for a L2 club.
Confirmed Released list. on 20:22 - May 5 with 3767 viewszxcvbnm

It’s the way it goes sometimes isn’t it - Kennedy has been very good for Dale in the second half of the season -

Some fans from O’Grady’s previous teams thought he was awful, same with players like Holt. I remember thinking that both Simon Davies and Lee Hodges would be brilliant players for Dale and both were dire

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Confirmed Released list. on 20:26 - May 5 with 3739 viewsWhiteyBFC

Confirmed Released list. on 20:22 - May 5 by zxcvbnm

It’s the way it goes sometimes isn’t it - Kennedy has been very good for Dale in the second half of the season -

Some fans from O’Grady’s previous teams thought he was awful, same with players like Holt. I remember thinking that both Simon Davies and Lee Hodges would be brilliant players for Dale and both were dire

There is that, yes. And he did have occasional good games for us. But I'm nothing if not honest, and for me he was one of the worst footballers I've ever had the 'pleasure' of watching. Sunday was the icing on that particular cake.
Confirmed Released list. on 20:32 - May 5 with 3706 viewsmiddale

Confirmed Released list. on 16:00 - May 5 by Dickydaler

I think its a shame, but no surprise, about Joel Logan and Hery. Its unfortunate for Bastien in that we know he has individual talent and some of his beatings of players bring a smile and a cheer whenever he does, but he did tend to lose the ball too often. He just couldn't turn into the sort of player that Hilly wanted. Joel seems to have lost his confidence in trying to beat a player; almost as though he is afraid of making a mistake. Sometimes I think football talent gets knocked out of players on the training pitch.

Yes, there's a bit of a pattern emerging here. Bottom line is Hill is all about ball retention - Dale history is starting to suggest that anyone whose game is even partiallly based on greater risk taking and trying to beat a player is pretty much doomed to fail really. Unfortunately he's turning into a far more cautious manager than once appeared to be the case.

Good luck to Bastien wherever he goes, I really hope he gets a much fairer crack of the whip than he's had at Dale.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Confirmed Released list. on 20:32 - May 5 with 3705 viewsColDale

Confirmed Released list. on 20:26 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

There is that, yes. And he did have occasional good games for us. But I'm nothing if not honest, and for me he was one of the worst footballers I've ever had the 'pleasure' of watching. Sunday was the icing on that particular cake.

Maybe the Championship is a step too far for him, but he's been very good in his latest spell. Looked a bit suspect in the first half and possibly it took him a while to accept the drop back down to League 1, but following the spells at Blackpool and Bury, there's no complaints. Wouldn't want him permanently at centre half, but he's played well there when filling in.
Confirmed Released list. on 20:33 - May 5 with 3703 views442Dale

Confirmed Released list. on 20:22 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

No wonder you lost so many games then. And before anyone starts, yes, you finished above us, by a point, despite a 6-0 dicking on aggregate. You were better than us over the season, no qualms with that. But I'd be very surprised if Kennedy is first choice next season. If Keith is using him as a squad filler, bit of experience, nous etc, fair enough. But he's not a Stephen Dawson. He's not someone who can thrive at this level. Daws can, has and will again. Just has his injury issues that have always hampered his development.

I thought Kennedy was beyond poor on Sunday. Tanser and Rafferty looked like bad full backs in central midfield. Number 27 impressed me, as did RNL in short bursts (tis ever thus), and that Logan lad, I didn't even know he was ont pitch until he was taken off..

Just glad Jamie Allen, Hendo and Vincenti appeared. Delightful players to watch. And your best business this summer will be retaining those three.

What's happened with Hery then? 442 loved him. Was it that interview? I liked him the few times I saw him, very raw but talented. He'd be a cracking signing for a L2 club.

When we needed to win games to go up we had Lund sitting behind Allen and Hery. The end result was there for all to see.

This season Hery and Allen again worked well in combination but from a deeper role with Dawson often used ahead of them. When Hery did get the odd chance further forward he's not done much, but the pressure appeared on after spells out of the side.

Hill will have his reasons, we have to go with them as he gets it right so often. Doesn't mean I can't think we've missed out a bit not finding Hery a place where he can play regularly. Talking about him losing the ball in crucial areas is a non-point if those areas are higher up the pitch where plenty of other players lose the ball. It's a L1 equivalent of telling Gazza not to try and tricks against the Dutch in 1990.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Confirmed Released list. on 20:43 - May 5 with 3640 viewssweetcorn

To summarise.. You think RNL is a talented football er and good enough for league one, but Tom Kennedy isn't.

I will now take all of your posts with a bucket full of salt.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 20:45]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Confirmed Released list. on 20:48 - May 5 with 3578 viewstazzydjr

Confirmed Released list. on 19:17 - May 5 by nordenblue

He gets blown over in a mild breeze though, he is nowhere near up to league 1 football and personally dont think he ever will be.

Logan will probably now go on to become the next generations Jack Redshaw

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Confirmed Released list. on 20:52 - May 5 with 3545 viewsnordenblue

Confirmed Released list. on 20:48 - May 5 by tazzydjr

I was referring to Bunney,but if you want a bet feel free to make me an offer Logan out scores Redshaw during his "career"?
Confirmed Released list. on 21:00 - May 5 with 3515 viewsTVOS1907

Confirmed Released list. on 20:48 - May 5 by tazzydjr

What, playing for a mid-table League 2 outfit?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Confirmed Released list. on 21:05 - May 5 with 3483 viewsColDale

can we assume that BBM is on a rolling playing contract?
Confirmed Released list. on 21:08 - May 5 with 3462 views442Dale

Confirmed Released list. on 21:00 - May 5 by TVOS1907

What, playing for a mid-table League 2 outfit?

And often used as a sub?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Confirmed Released list. on 21:19 - May 5 with 3412 viewsdingdangblue

There's no reason that Allen, Henderson and Vincenti wont be starting next season in Dale shirts. Unless Hill isn't here.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Confirmed Released list. on 21:22 - May 5 with 3395 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I can agree that Kennedy has admirably and honourably filled in at centre half but to say he's played well at centre half is probably a bit too far. I didn't go to Barnsley but he was, if we're honest, awful against MK Dons and Swindon.
More generally, I genuinely don't know what to make of this team. The league position certainly suggests it's one of the best we've ever had and some of the away results have been phenomenal. Sometimes, however, it looks as though we could concede an absolute ship load. There were spells in the MK and Swindon games where an all out collapse could have happened and I suppose it's testament to the team that they ultimately didn't.12 in the last 4 makes me more nervous than optimistic for next season.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 21:26]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Confirmed Released list. on 21:54 - May 5 with 3248 viewsD_Alien

Confirmed Released list. on 20:26 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

There you go again Whitey, having to remind us how honest you are.

Don't you think we'd take that as a given? Or do you think some of us post "dishonestly"?

It's a genuine question, because in my experience anyone who keeps saying that doesn't really believe it. But that's just me.

btw you must have seen some shite players in your time, so to label TK as one of the worst actually confirms you're just full of bullshit. Honestly.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Confirmed Released list. on 23:06 - May 5 with 3095 viewsdingdangblue

Confirmed Released list. on 21:54 - May 5 by D_Alien

There you go again Whitey, having to remind us how honest you are.

Don't you think we'd take that as a given? Or do you think some of us post "dishonestly"?

It's a genuine question, because in my experience anyone who keeps saying that doesn't really believe it. But that's just me.

btw you must have seen some shite players in your time, so to label TK as one of the worst actually confirms you're just full of bullshit. Honestly.

TK might have been really terrible for Barnsley - but he's been generally good/great for us. These things happen - just look at the crap reviews Chris O'Grady had from lots of his previous clubs fans before he joined Dale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Confirmed Released list. on 23:13 - May 5 with 3075 viewsRalphs12

Confirmed Released list. on 23:06 - May 5 by dingdangblue

TK might have been really terrible for Barnsley - but he's been generally good/great for us. These things happen - just look at the crap reviews Chris O'Grady had from lots of his previous clubs fans before he joined Dale.

Or even his own RNL who was... Good?! Apparently at Barnsley on Sunday, I must have been watching a different game each and every time I've seen RNL play because he's done feck all. He did manage to break into a sprint at one point on Sunday though fair play. Plus he kicked it reyt hard at one point. Cracking player.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 23:14]
Confirmed Released list. on 07:52 - May 6 with 2867 viewsaleanddale

Confirmed Released list. on 20:11 - May 5 by WhiteyBFC

I saw Kennedy play over 50 times for us. I can judge him. And my judgment is that he's not a good footballer.

At Barnsley maybe whitey but not at Dale.

Well done on your 6-0 aggregate win what else would you like us to say FFS!!

We have a budget probably less than half of yours if Kennedy ( who has been excellent most games) fits in that framework then he would be an excellent signing at left full back.

And you are correct despite all your crowing yes we did finish above you.

In Hilly we trust..

Looking forward to seeing who the next Dale stars of the future are on our own conveyor belt.. That's players whitey brought in developed then sold on.. Just to survive punching above our weight... Yes Barnsley are a bigger club... Is that now enough for you?

Whoopy do... 5-0 home win against 10 men in a dead rubber.
Confirmed Released list. on 09:01 - May 6 with 2787 viewsJimmyRustler

It's hard to argue with you anymore because I'm of the opinion that you're not a full shilling and so I don't want to be too harsh on you over things you can't control.

I genuinely don't get why you even frequent this forum anymore. You hate a large majority of our ex Barnsley players (your passionate love affair with RNL aside), you hate our manager and you hate the fact that we've finished above you and that we were actually playing for something up until very recently. Your little sly digs are getting boring now. If you come on here to just blow off steam then I suggest that you buy a gaming console and call all your opponents fags and newbs.
Confirmed Released list. on 09:11 - May 6 with 2756 viewsRalphs12

Confirmed Released list. on 09:01 - May 6 by JimmyRustler

It's hard to argue with you anymore because I'm of the opinion that you're not a full shilling and so I don't want to be too harsh on you over things you can't control.

I genuinely don't get why you even frequent this forum anymore. You hate a large majority of our ex Barnsley players (your passionate love affair with RNL aside), you hate our manager and you hate the fact that we've finished above you and that we were actually playing for something up until very recently. Your little sly digs are getting boring now. If you come on here to just blow off steam then I suggest that you buy a gaming console and call all your opponents fags and newbs.

Owned
Confirmed Released list. on 16:28 - May 6 with 2482 viewsMBoothman

Yep, +1 to that, why don't you feck off Whitey? I come on this board to read Dale fans' opinions, not yours. In fact, why do you have so many opinions on our players - I, for instance, don't give a shit who's playing well for Barnsley.

Yes. That IS Sako.

Confirmed Released list. on 16:36 - May 6 with 2463 viewsChaffRAFC

What what it's worth Whitey, I appreciate your presence on here. It's the bury lot I can't stand!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Confirmed Released list. on 16:43 - May 6 with 2439 viewsaleanddale

I don't mind whitey as a rule but fook me he is holier than though...

It's the little digs that i could do without..

He supports Barnsley don't you know... And is THE world leading expert on who can or can't do a good job at Dale despite us having a different budget and different expectations.

Why keep mentioning the 6-0 aggregate score this season does he not think we know!!! There is just no need for it.
Confirmed Released list. on 16:49 - May 6 with 2420 viewsD_Alien

Confirmed Released list. on 16:43 - May 6 by aleanddale

I don't mind whitey as a rule but fook me he is holier than though...

It's the little digs that i could do without..

He supports Barnsley don't you know... And is THE world leading expert on who can or can't do a good job at Dale despite us having a different budget and different expectations.

Why keep mentioning the 6-0 aggregate score this season does he not think we know!!! There is just no need for it.

He's just being honest

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024