Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gianni Paladini 19:45 - Jul 14 with 12699 viewsthehat

So we are going to get circa £9 million from the Sterling transfer from a clause Gianni ensured was part of the original deal - I've noticed Gianni can get a bit of bad press amongst the Rangers fans but no one can dispute the facts:

FACT - Gianni invested into the club and joined the board when we were in League 1 with a loan from a shady Panama corporation secured on the ground which was crippling us and we had buckets outside the ground collecting money from fans to try and keep us going - The future looked very bleak indeed.

FACT - Gianni left the club in the Premier league debt free with billionaire owners.

Like I say the facts are indisputable - Seems like he did a pretty good job from where I'm standing.

Rock on Gianni and thank you!!!!
Gianni Paladini on 19:50 - Jul 14 with 6276 viewspaulparker

Brace yourselves people, this thread is going to be a bumpy ride

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gianni Paladini on 19:55 - Jul 14 with 6257 viewsAndyB

Another Scott Jones alias?
Gianni Paladini on 19:58 - Jul 14 with 6229 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yes credit where credit's due.
Gianni Paladini on 20:10 - Jul 14 with 6174 viewsNoDiddley

I did a vox pop in the AKUTR's a few years ago & callled him Don Corleone & a few other choice things. Dave Thomas put in the classic "this is the view of the contributor & not the publication"
Nine Bob Note springs to mind
Gianni Paladini on 20:11 - Jul 14 with 6173 viewsWeaverQPR

Knowing paladin he's probably got a 50% cut of the 9m

@WeavQPR

Gianni Paladini on 20:12 - Jul 14 with 6172 viewsJamie

Jesus Christ Scott.
Gianni Paladini on 20:14 - Jul 14 with 6166 viewsStanisgod

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Gianni Paladini on 20:17 - Jul 14 with 6137 viewsPunteR

I don't know and understand all the politics at QPR but what i know is our promotion to the premier league was more down to Bhatia,Warnock ,Taarabt and other players.
Not to mention nearly getting docked points and not gaining promotion through Paladini's negligence with his paperwork.

Fernandes bought a house off them that had a lick of paint but needed underpinning.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Gianni Paladini on 20:22 - Jul 14 with 6114 viewsthehat

Again sticking to the facts.

FACT - He won the court case and we never had a points deduction.
Gianni Paladini on 20:26 - Jul 14 with 6089 viewsqueensparker

I'm in no way a fan of Paladini and the constant shambles that surrounded the club while he was charge, and I think we were incredibly lucky to escape from his reign the way we did. We could easily gone the way of Luton. The whole Faurlin thing, f--king up our relegation party because he couldn't be arsed with a bit of paperwork, was a real low. Plus gutting the club of the people who cared about it the most.

Still, my impression of him was that he really and genuinely wanted the best for the club. He tried his hardest, he was just incompetent and out of his depth, cut corners and listened to the wrong people and sacked the wrong people and backed the wrong fans. He was an idiot, but not a conniving c--t.

Not a million miles away from our current chairman in some ways (I should add I rate Fernandes in an entirely different league to Paladini, but he shouldn't get a free ride either)
[Post edited 14 Jul 2015 22:47]
Gianni Paladini on 20:30 - Jul 14 with 6055 viewsQPR_Jim

Gianni Paladini on 20:22 - Jul 14 by thehat

FACT - Ishan Saksena was Chairman when we got promoted and was responsible for bringing in Warnock which ultimately lead to promotion the following season, nothing to do with Paladini who was basically a tea lady by that point.

FACT - Gianni Paladini's main contribution to the promotion season was nearly getting us docked points for administrative errors made on his watch.

FACT - He was a manipulative and wholly useless individual who used other peoples money to sign players from his agent friends in Italy.
Gianni Paladini on 20:33 - Jul 14 with 6024 viewsPunteR

Fact is, we should never have been to court in the first place.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gianni Paladini on 20:38 - Jul 14 with 6000 viewsLblock

Just a little contribution to the OP

"Flock off and eat your own a-hole"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gianni Paladini on 20:42 - Jul 14 with 5980 viewsNorthernr

Raheem Sterling the £49m player we flogged for £600,000? Get in line for a fcking handshake.
Gianni Paladini on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 5973 viewsJuzzie

Fact - Paladini took money out of QPR in the form of personal loans when the club had no money and had debts to ABC etc.

Technically not doing anything wrong but if someone cared that much for the club why makes its financial situation even more perilous for your own benefit?

Nice try Scott but multiple persona's is sad and a little weird.
Gianni Paladini on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 5971 viewsaston_hoop

If the word fact has to be thrown around in such a lazy and overbearing way, then surely it is a fact that it wasn't a court case, but rather an FA tribunal. And it is a fact that he didn't win it, it was won by the club as a whole. And it is a fact that it was his error that put us in front of that tribunal in the first place. The sky is blue indeed.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Gianni Paladini on 20:55 - Jul 14 with 5896 viewsthehat

Like I say he gets a lot of bad press but take emotion out of it and he left QPR in a much better state than when he joined.

Agree??
Gianni Paladini on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 5878 viewsnadera78

Gianni Paladini on 20:44 - Jul 14 by aston_hoop

If the word fact has to be thrown around in such a lazy and overbearing way, then surely it is a fact that it wasn't a court case, but rather an FA tribunal. And it is a fact that he didn't win it, it was won by the club as a whole. And it is a fact that it was his error that put us in front of that tribunal in the first place. The sky is blue indeed.

There was, of course, an actual court case involving Gianni Paladini during his time at QPR. The men he accused were all found innocent and the judge called Paladini a liar.
Gianni Paladini on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 5846 viewsJuzzie

Gianni Paladini on 20:55 - Jul 14 by thehat

Like I say he gets a lot of bad press but take emotion out of it and he left QPR in a much better state than when he joined.

Agree??

The club was in a better state but that was due to other people coming in.
As said, his role by that point was virtually nil.

'He' did not leave it in that state, others got it into that position.

Did he ever pay his loan(s) back?
Gianni Paladini on 21:18 - Jul 14 with 5776 viewsconnell10

PALADINI WAS A KUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, TOE RAG FOCKING CROOK AND I HATE THE BLOKE!!!!!!!!!! agree?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gianni Paladini on 21:21 - Jul 14 with 5749 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

Gianni Paladini on 20:55 - Jul 14 by thehat

Agree??

Change that to
"QPR were in a much better state once he fcked off" then I'd agree entirely
Gianni Paladini on 21:25 - Jul 14 with 5732 viewshoopstilidie

Gianni Paladini on 20:58 - Jul 14 by nadera78

There was, of course, an actual court case involving Gianni Paladini during his time at QPR. The men he accused were all found innocent and the judge called Paladini a liar.

Now that IS a FACT.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Gianni Paladini on 21:26 - Jul 14 with 5715 viewsSpiritofGregory

Gianni Paladini on 20:42 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Raheem Sterling the £49m player we flogged for £600,000? Get in line for a fcking handshake.

Sterling did not want to stay at QPR, his contract was soon to expire, we offered him a deal and he refused. He was very young and hadn't even played a first team game for us yet a few big clubs were interested in him, he wasn't interested in QPR.
Gianni Paladini on 21:47 - Jul 14 with 5655 viewsjimmya

I agree with The Hat.

Look at the facts, Gianni went into Flavios office and sold QPR to him, Gianni got us promotions, Gianni got a 20% sell on clause in the Sterling contract.

Sometimes the rouges are better on your side, you could not see Gianni getting tucked up by Kia Joorabchian.

Whether you like him, hate him, the fact is, Gianni was the one that found Flávio, who found Bernie, who found Amit and the Mittels, who found Tony.
Gianni Paladini on 21:51 - Jul 14 with 5627 viewsflynnbo

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024