Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lesson in how to burgle three points 17:40 - Sep 19 with 6643 viewsJimmyRustler

We were horrendous today.

Scunny were absolutely all over us first half and we were lucky to go in level at half time.

I'm not harbouring any hopes of us finishing anything better than half way but if we are to 'piss into the playoffs' like the deluded idiots that sat near me today then we have to make wholesale changes to the squad.

McNulty nominated for player of the month?

OK pal.

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 17:42 - Sep 19 with 6617 viewssweetcorn

Maggots, maggots everywhere.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 17:46 - Sep 19 with 6589 viewsJimmyRustler

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 17:42 - Sep 19 by sweetcorn

Maggots, maggots everywhere.

Causing trouble again SC?

I heard you're the maggot with a big mouth.

We were shocking today. Prove me wrong sweetcheeks.
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 18:54 - Sep 19 with 6336 viewsDomDale

Aye.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:02 - Sep 19 with 6284 viewsColDale

Not sure how there is anything positive to say about Scunny. At no stage today did they look like they had come to try and win a game of football. That first half was as probably as close to parking the bus that we've seen at Spotland in a good couple of years, and when you look at some of the talent in their side, makes you wonder why they travel to Spotland hoping for a point, defending as deep as they did.
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:35 - Sep 19 with 6128 viewsDaley_Lama

First half was a none event as Scunny went 4-5-1 and defended like mad.

We couldn't get through, they slightly threatened on the break.

Not sure if they chsnged anything half time but they came out far more aggressive. Game on.

We were under the cosh a little bit until the subs changed things.

Stupid play to give them a corner for the equaliser, we might have defended it better if the ref watched for fouls.

Cracking 3 points against a decent team.

Poll: DF in or out

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:56 - Sep 19 with 6042 views1mark1

Good 3 points/win.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 21:37 - Sep 19 with 5848 viewsanimal8

Jimmy Rustler stop posting you are embarrassing .We didn't play well but we won ,I am happy and most Dale fans are happy too .We have played teams off the park and got nothing ,get over it .up the Dale .
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 22:00 - Sep 19 with 5806 viewsParkinsGimp

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:02 - Sep 19 by ColDale

Not sure how there is anything positive to say about Scunny. At no stage today did they look like they had come to try and win a game of football. That first half was as probably as close to parking the bus that we've seen at Spotland in a good couple of years, and when you look at some of the talent in their side, makes you wonder why they travel to Spotland hoping for a point, defending as deep as they did.

Shame we dont have anyone who break a defence down or attack to fair. That was a poor excuse for a game of football. Mark Robbins is a cockwombl;e hence his boring negative football, but we were not much better. Apparently Ohhhh Peter Vincente scored a goal ...wow brilliant I thought it was going in , nevermind we won thats all that matters
Login to get fewer ads

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 01:23 - Sep 20 with 5570 viewsTVOS1907

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:35 - Sep 19 by Daley_Lama

First half was a none event as Scunny went 4-5-1 and defended like mad.

We couldn't get through, they slightly threatened on the break.

Not sure if they chsnged anything half time but they came out far more aggressive. Game on.

We were under the cosh a little bit until the subs changed things.

Stupid play to give them a corner for the equaliser, we might have defended it better if the ref watched for fouls.

Cracking 3 points against a decent team.

I'm not sure how you conclude Scunthorpe are a decent team on that evidence today, DL.

We played poorly; they played worse.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 09:20 - Sep 20 with 5378 viewsSandyman

Considering the money Scunny have been splashing about, they were a poor return on the investment. If they're playing like that every week, Robins won't last long.
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 5359 viewsDaley_Lama

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 01:23 - Sep 20 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure how you conclude Scunthorpe are a decent team on that evidence today, DL.

We played poorly; they played worse.

They made us play poorly, we are ace at defending.

First half we didn't get a sniff. They harried, closed down, defended very well etc. Credit to them for that.

Perhaps i could have said decent team with no real cutting edge up front.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 9:31]

Poll: DF in or out

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 12:58 - Sep 20 with 5221 viewsTVOS1907

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 09:25 - Sep 20 by Daley_Lama

They made us play poorly, we are ace at defending.

First half we didn't get a sniff. They harried, closed down, defended very well etc. Credit to them for that.

Perhaps i could have said decent team with no real cutting edge up front.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 9:31]

Off the evidence of yesterday and their league position (albeit we're still in September), I don't think they're anywhere near a decent team.

I'm not sure anything they did contributed to McNulty playing the ball into touch so often when completely unchallenged.

Of course, come May the picture might have changed somewhat, but I'm not convinced.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 14:34 - Sep 20 with 5134 viewsThe_DJ

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 19:02 - Sep 19 by ColDale

They were positively shocking Col.
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 14:49 - Sep 20 with 5115 viewsPDIDDY

Sign of a good team, don't play well and , just like us yesterday, without etuhu and tutte in midfield we are not the same team, gotta get used to it, 4 and 8 weeks out of action it's said
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 23:59]

Gissa job

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 20:11 - Sep 20 with 4935 viewsrochdaleriddler

I thought Scunthorpe were awful, physical and aided by a referee who let a lot of fouls go.as soon as bunney came on we looked the part. RNL was awful and id be surprised to see him start again. we deserved the win. up the dale

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 07:34 - Sep 21 with 4841 viewsaleanddale

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 14:49 - Sep 20 by PDIDDY

Sign of a good team, don't play well and , just like us yesterday, without etuhu and tutte in midfield we are not the same team, gotta get used to it, 4 and 8 weeks out of action it's said
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 23:59]

Getting your excuses lined up already didds we don't play until the 17th October!!

Glad the wall has gone up... Can you please keep your Hoolie wanna bees under control!!
A lesson in how to burgle three points on 12:55 - Sep 21 with 4685 viewsPDIDDY

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 07:34 - Sep 21 by aleanddale

Getting your excuses lined up already didds we don't play until the 17th October!!

Glad the wall has gone up... Can you please keep your Hoolie wanna bees under control!!

Excuses? We never usually perform against you lot, the Hoolie wall is a shocker

Gissa job

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 13:01 - Sep 21 with 4665 views1mark1

A lesson in how to burgle three points on 12:55 - Sep 21 by PDIDDY

Excuses? We never usually perform against you lot, the Hoolie wall is a shocker

It's having to have a Hoolie wall, that is a shocker.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024