Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2041786 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:11 - Sep 30 with 6972 viewsmikehunt

How did they get a million pounds from the government? We could do with a bit of help like that.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:32 - Sep 30 with 6812 viewssxdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:11 - Sep 30 by mikehunt

How did they get a million pounds from the government? We could do with a bit of help like that.

Quite simply they got the money given to them from the levelling up committee because it's a tory marginal seat, although when Boris Johnson turned up there for his photo opportunity on the pitch he thought he was in Burnley
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:20 - Sep 30 with 6677 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:32 - Sep 30 by sxdale

Quite simply they got the money given to them from the levelling up committee because it's a tory marginal seat, although when Boris Johnson turned up there for his photo opportunity on the pitch he thought he was in Burnley

Easy mistake to make if he was counting their fingers.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - Sep 30 with 6599 viewsTalkingSutty

Our Trust have recently submitted a bid for substantial funding to purchase the pitch, if i remember rightly we are expecting a decision on that any day now.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 6550 viewssxdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - Sep 30 by TalkingSutty

Our Trust have recently submitted a bid for substantial funding to purchase the pitch, if i remember rightly we are expecting a decision on that any day now.

I'm not sure what the relevance of your comment is, I was stating that the reason bury got their money was political it had nothing to do with us applying for funding. The group that bought giggle lane out of administration included tory party donors. On their website they even thanked Michael Gove not to mention them urging people to vote Conservative in order to save the club. If we were given £1m by the tories even I might vote for them
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:35 - Sep 30 with 6522 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:28 - Sep 30 by sxdale

I'm not sure what the relevance of your comment is, I was stating that the reason bury got their money was political it had nothing to do with us applying for funding. The group that bought giggle lane out of administration included tory party donors. On their website they even thanked Michael Gove not to mention them urging people to vote Conservative in order to save the club. If we were given £1m by the tories even I might vote for them

It was just a comment that we might get some good news soon regarding funding. Nothing to do with politics 😃
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 6446 viewssxdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:35 - Sep 30 by TalkingSutty

It was just a comment that we might get some good news soon regarding funding. Nothing to do with politics 😃

Fair enough, apologies
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:37 - Oct 1 with 6169 viewsceme_ender

Was Rishi Sunak that, on Bury Market.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:36 - Oct 1 with 6047 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:34 - Sep 30 by sxdale

Fair enough, apologies

No need to apologise, we just post our thoughts and should expect that others will disagree. It would be boring if they didn't and alternative points of view should be respected if possible.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 14:39]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 5403 views442Dale

The results of their board elections are announced this evening. Expect a fallout of extreme proportions.

To this day, much of the blame for me remains firmly at the door of Forever Bury for what occurred. The lessons learnt should never be forgotten, a decade later we can still how important a club’s supporters’ organisation is.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:17 - Oct 19 with 5321 views442Dale

It seems that the majority of the new board will be made up of those who were involved with AFC in the past.

And Jon Newby.

Yes, that Jon Newby.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:19 - Oct 19 with 5249 viewsSandyman

Does the non-election of one candidate mean she'll be engaged in more drainpipe based tomfoolery as a protest?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Nov 3 with 4507 viewsEllDale

I see that Bury have had the points deducted by the NWCL after their win at Glossop in July and also fined after Glossop appealed that they had fielded an ineligible player.
The player in question hasn’t been named formally but apparently Bury had offered his club £500 for his transfer. The sellers accepted this and sent an invoice.
The correct paperwork hadn’t been submitted though when he took the field at Glossop…..
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 20:01]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:49 - Nov 6 with 4017 viewsceme_ender

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Nov 3 by EllDale

I see that Bury have had the points deducted by the NWCL after their win at Glossop in July and also fined after Glossop appealed that they had fielded an ineligible player.
The player in question hasn’t been named formally but apparently Bury had offered his club £500 for his transfer. The sellers accepted this and sent an invoice.
The correct paperwork hadn’t been submitted though when he took the field at Glossop…..
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 20:01]

We've had six points deducted, 3 gained from the win against glossop when the sub came on on 84 mins at 4-1 up and another 3 for appealing it, dropped from 45 to 39 points, We had registered him before paying the agreed £500 I believe, so he was still also contracted with congleton, mistakes will happen when you are run totally by volunteers who also work. You've just got to take the punishment and get on with it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:36 - Jan 11 with 3034 viewsblackdogblue

Same old Buckets… still have a “fan base”

https://buryfc.co.uk/club-statement-2/

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 3024 viewsEllDale

Yet another instalment in the soap opera….
Bury have been ordered by the Manchester FA to play their next two home games behind closed doors due to spectator misconduct.
That’s a serious loss of revenue at any level.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Jan 11 with 2995 viewsblackdogblue

Wonder if sale or return 🤷‍♂️😎

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Jan 11 with 2960 viewsEllDale

“Subject to league approval”.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Jan 11 with 2947 viewsblackdogblue

See their comms are as bad as ours

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:06 - Jan 11 with 2816 viewskel

Wonder if their one who’s obsessed with our attendances would care to comment. He’s been very quiet on here recently.

There’s a certain, wonderful irony that the bucket who started an angry thread on their message board over all this is the one who’s been banned from their games a number of times for acting the cock. They really are a funny little club.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 2785 viewsEllDale

And they’re whinging now that it costs up to £4k a game in stewarding.
Well, they were warned about the operating costs of using a stadium that big…..
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1992 viewsblackdogblue

How to name a product… PMSL 😎

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Jan 17 with 1786 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:15 - Jan 17 by blackdogblue

Dual purpose, wear it or shake it!
Marketing genius…
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:36 - Jan 18 with 1417 viewsCockneyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:15 - Jan 17 by blackdogblue

Bucket jokes and Bury aside, I think they're well-designed merchandise
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Jan 18 with 1405 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:36 - Jan 18 by CockneyDale

Bucket jokes and Bury aside, I think they're well-designed merchandise

Certainly more use than commemorative Sunderland mugs. Even in the NW of England.

Perhaps less useful for drinking tea from, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024