Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats 15:24 - Oct 31 with 9824 viewsNorthernr

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:25 - Oct 31 with 5430 viewsToast_R

I might just give up football and rent an allotment.

Don't want the bloke anywhere near QPR as rightly we all believe he's a total pratt. But I reckon he got a bad rap at Villa. They were sh*t long before he turned up there and then they sold all their decent players. But he didn't do himself any favours with his ego act.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 15:30]
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:27 - Oct 31 with 5416 viewsqprwpg

The bad news just doesn't stop coming. Ridiculous if true.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:29 - Oct 31 with 5406 viewsTacticalR

Is it life jackets or life gilets?

Air hostess clique

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:30 - Oct 31 with 5403 viewsNorthernr

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:27 - Oct 31 by qprwpg

The bad news just doesn't stop coming. Ridiculous if true.

This is the single biggest reason for sticking with ramsey - our board are fcking idiots, very unlikely they'd not make a total mess of replacing him.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:31 - Oct 31 with 5382 viewsactonman

Nothing would surprise me anymore , not even arry cnting redknapp declaring himself fit and rocking back up to " save " us again !!!

Actually, to give some sense to the way I feel about us at the moment , I am honestly thinking he couldn't be any worse

Jeezus I think I need a drink !
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 15:36]
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:31 - Oct 31 with 5374 viewsDevonWhite

I am done with QPR if this happens.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:35 - Oct 31 with 5345 viewsqprwpg

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:30 - Oct 31 by Northernr

This is the single biggest reason for sticking with ramsey - our board are fcking idiots, very unlikely they'd not make a total mess of replacing him.

Agreed, if I were a QPR player, I would seriously think about who I'd want to play for, Ramsey or Tactical Tim. Or maybe they don't give a shit as long as the paychecks keep coming.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:35 - Oct 31 with 5340 viewsAJB0105

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:31 - Oct 31 by actonman

Nothing would surprise me anymore , not even arry cnting redknapp declaring himself fit and rocking back up to " save " us again !!!

Actually, to give some sense to the way I feel about us at the moment , I am honestly thinking he couldn't be any worse

I guess we are close to the pantomime season.....nothing would surprise me!
If we are going to make a change go and knock on the FA's door and ask Gary Neville if he fancies it. Born winner, been there, done it, has the t-shirt and talks more sense than most of the crap I hear. Give him an experienced no.2 and time....
Login to get fewer ads

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:36 - Oct 31 with 5333 viewsBushman

Nooooooooooo!

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:37 - Oct 31 with 5324 viewsTacticalR

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:31 - Oct 31 by actonman

His knees are a lot better now.

Air hostess clique

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:37 - Oct 31 with 5323 viewsMedwayR

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:30 - Oct 31 by Northernr

This.

I can't help but look at where Birmingham were last season and then they appointed Rowett & haven't looked back. We could do the same with our squad if we got the appointment right but I think we all know we won't.

The answer certainly isn't Sherwood.

Poll: Who’s better?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:39 - Oct 31 with 5301 viewsJamie

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:31 - Oct 31 by DevonWhite

I am done with QPR if this happens.

This.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:43 - Oct 31 with 5275 viewsbosh67

It would take the heat off poor Henry as a figure of hate.

His win rate is hugely higher than Chris's.

Don't worry. It won't happen, despite the Ferdinand/Spurs link.

I don't think Sherwood would consider coming here. I am not sure anyone would.

If we are sounding out anyone it should be Brian McDermott. Perfect for a club of our size. Good win rate elsewhere. Loved by the players who play for him. A decent manager and knows how to organise an attractive team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:45 - Oct 31 with 5265 viewsCamberleyR

If the answer is Tim Sherwood then it was a fúcking stupid question.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:46 - Oct 31 with 5254 viewsqprwpg

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:43 - Oct 31 by bosh67

It would take the heat off poor Henry as a figure of hate.

His win rate is hugely higher than Chris's.

Don't worry. It won't happen, despite the Ferdinand/Spurs link.

I don't think Sherwood would consider coming here. I am not sure anyone would.

If we are sounding out anyone it should be Brian McDermott. Perfect for a club of our size. Good win rate elsewhere. Loved by the players who play for him. A decent manager and knows how to organise an attractive team.

I'm sold. But it won't happen.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:24 - Oct 31 with 5144 viewsraskolnikov

Radical idea, I know, but how about a long list, interviews, a shortlist, second interview, select and appoint. You know, like with every other job in any other field out there.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:27 - Oct 31 with 5131 viewsactonman

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:24 - Oct 31 by raskolnikov

Radical idea, I know, but how about a long list, interviews, a shortlist, second interview, select and appoint. You know, like with every other job in any other field out there.

Don't talk bllox man !!
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:32 - Oct 31 with 5116 viewsraskolnikov

Sorry mate :-)
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:35 - Oct 31 with 5100 viewsJAPRANGERS

I mean how credible is this story anyway?? Stan Collymore has been told??
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:42 - Oct 31 with 5070 viewsrichranger

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:35 - Oct 31 by JAPRANGERS

I mean how credible is this story anyway?? Stan Collymore has been told??

Wrong festival - it's Halloween - not April fools day
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:47 - Oct 31 with 5049 viewsYorkRanger

Well the boo boys should be careful what they wish for. Although whilst I'm not a big fan of Sherwood, it is probably the only way to retain face for Ramsey and keep him at the club, getting the best out of him.

On a separate note, and I'm not one to get overly PC, possibly not the most sensitive thread title today (sorry Clive).
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:16 - Oct 31 with 4937 viewsCHUBBS

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 15:39 - Oct 31 by Jamie

This.

How things have changed,just the other day you were overwhelmed with excitement about his situation.
I don't want him here either but going by our lunatic owners previous decisions he's nailed on.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:32 - Oct 31 with 4858 viewsHollowayHoop

I always assumed a bittersweet pill would be 50% bitter and 50% sweet, but replacing Ramsey with Sherwood would be like eating a slice of lime sweetened with a solitary granule of sugar.
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:46 - Oct 31 with 4796 viewsGloucs_R

I've played for him, he said I reminded him of a young Clive Allen.... I thought it was weird as i was a keeper.

(I have played for him though, nice guy)

That was aimed at boshs post BTW.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 17:52]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 17:46 - Oct 31 with 4794 viewsVancouverHoop

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 16:24 - Oct 31 by raskolnikov

That assumes the people doing the interviewing have the first clue about what they're looking for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024