Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock wants 'one or two players' 19:06 - Nov 7 with 3700 viewsBklynRanger

According to his post-match interview. That doesn't sound like someone who's only here for the next week or two to me.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 3577 viewsHollowayRanger

if it were up to me id flog

phillips fer sandro Austin for whatever I could get as on todays showing they aren't up for it id also try to move on green hoilett onouha if they are on high wages

time to accept we are an average championship team at best but with premiership wages

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:39 - Nov 7 with 3477 viewsbosh67

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:24 - Nov 7 by HollowayRanger

if it were up to me id flog

phillips fer sandro Austin for whatever I could get as on todays showing they aren't up for it id also try to move on green hoilett onouha if they are on high wages

time to accept we are an average championship team at best but with premiership wages

I kind of agree but we did at least see that if you organise players they can play as a team. Considering NW has had 3 days the first half looked like a completely different set of players. They knew where they were meant to be, perhaps bar Phillips today and took a lot of pressure off the back 4.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:45 - Nov 7 with 3430 viewsfrancisbowles

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:39 - Nov 7 by bosh67

I kind of agree but we did at least see that if you organise players they can play as a team. Considering NW has had 3 days the first half looked like a completely different set of players. They knew where they were meant to be, perhaps bar Phillips today and took a lot of pressure off the back 4.

I thought Phillips and Fer were the best we have seen them for a while, Sandro as usual (when fit) a classy footballer. Austin however, a bit hit and miss. Some good hold up play when ball played up to him and good defensive work. However, I thought he was poor at anticipating play on a few occasions.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 20:09 - Nov 7 with 3314 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Back on the roundabout again then.

We are transfer junkies.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 20:24 - Nov 7 with 3208 viewsDeepcutHoop

Very presumptuous of NW to say things like that as an interim manager.

I think it may well just be an involuntary reflex phrase he has to say at each presser at this time of year... ;)
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 20:40 - Nov 7 with 3111 viewswrinklyhoop

Well he was denied a January window last time round.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 20:57 - Nov 7 with 3017 viewsCHUBBS

At least he knows what he's doing at this level.
I'd be more than happy for him to continue until we get the next clueless clown in place.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 23:09 - Nov 7 with 2721 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah, now that he's in he may as well stay in. The rest of that interview was overall quite refreshing. He obviously feels no pressure. Said that the subs actually made us a bit 'unbalanced'. Talked about how he'd been told Hoilett had struggled recently so was glad to see him as our main attacking threat in the first half. Said the club is really positive overall and the board are positive.

(Positive they're fcuked!)
[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 0:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 00:03 - Nov 8 with 2570 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 20:57 - Nov 7 by CHUBBS

At least he knows what he's doing at this level.
I'd be more than happy for him to continue until we get the next clueless clown in place.

Whoever comes in can be sure of your support then.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 00:29 - Nov 8 with 2493 viewsPunteR

Of course he does. So does every manager in every league.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 01:50 - Nov 8 with 2411 viewsTacticalR

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 00:29 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Of course he does. So does every manager in every league.

According to SwitchingCode, the reason that Warburton fell out with Benham was that Warburton didn't want to bring in any new signings in January!

Going through changes - Interview
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/40875/going-through

Air hostess clique

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 03:46 - Nov 8 with 2340 viewsLBSRanger

Hill and Derry?
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 04:23 - Nov 8 with 2318 viewsHooparoo

Warnock's shopping list:

A keeper that can kick
Fullbacks that don't fear dropping off the edge of the world if they venture past halfway
A motivated centre forward
A left winger
A right winger
Midfielders that can stay fit for more than 2 games
Midfielders that aren't numbers 10s

That seems like more than one or two to me.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 05:22 - Nov 8 with 2281 viewsTacticalR

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 04:23 - Nov 8 by Hooparoo

Warnock's shopping list:

A keeper that can kick
Fullbacks that don't fear dropping off the edge of the world if they venture past halfway
A motivated centre forward
A left winger
A right winger
Midfielders that can stay fit for more than 2 games
Midfielders that aren't numbers 10s

That seems like more than one or two to me.

In football the meaning of 'one or two' is a very grey area.

Air hostess clique

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 06:14 - Nov 8 with 2244 viewsPunteR

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 01:50 - Nov 8 by TacticalR

According to SwitchingCode, the reason that Warburton fell out with Benham was that Warburton didn't want to bring in any new signings in January!

Going through changes - Interview
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/40875/going-through

He's got the job,get him in next manager...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 10:19 - Nov 8 with 1948 viewsdaveB

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 19:39 - Nov 7 by bosh67

really? I thought they did next to nothing in the first half, not a single chance created and well out of ideas long before half time. We looked organised mainly due to Preston not wanting to cross the halfway line and the only time they did they almost scored
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 10:55 - Nov 8 with 1902 viewsJonDoeman

We are missing a creative spark, an X factor, not sure where we'll get one of them though!

It Is What It Is !!

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:00 - Nov 8 with 1885 viewsbaz_qpr

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 10:19 - Nov 8 by daveB

really? I thought they did next to nothing in the first half, not a single chance created and well out of ideas long before half time. We looked organised mainly due to Preston not wanting to cross the halfway line and the only time they did they almost scored

Disagree, we got behind and in a number of really threatening positions number of times in that first 30 minutes passed crisply and incisively with Ale pulling the strings. We definitely faded with a number of players lacking The failure was to deliver a decent final ball. Holiett we know struggles with this, Phillips had a really poor game but they were up against the 2nd meanest defence in the league it was PNE 6th bagel against in a row and they had done the same thing to Brighton a few games earlier. They came for the 0-0 and were pretty much operating with a back 6 first half.

Quite what you expected Warnock to do in 2 days is beyond me. I find this line from Clive NW5 et el ridiculous, in 2 days he or any other manager is not going to come in and make radical changes to what they've been coached to do for the last 20 weeks. As for the selection we all know that Henry can play right back and given we have no right backs as they are all on loan, it seemed a fairly sensible decision, Hoilett on the left was tactical and about pushing PNE back in order to give Faurlin the space to operate. Warnock was always going to pick Fer over Luongo who is not a Warnock type of player
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:04 - Nov 8 with 1876 viewsjohncharles

Was Philips playing ? Well, I suppose he was on the field but was he playing ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:06 - Nov 8 with 1866 viewsdaveB

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:00 - Nov 8 by baz_qpr

Disagree, we got behind and in a number of really threatening positions number of times in that first 30 minutes passed crisply and incisively with Ale pulling the strings. We definitely faded with a number of players lacking The failure was to deliver a decent final ball. Holiett we know struggles with this, Phillips had a really poor game but they were up against the 2nd meanest defence in the league it was PNE 6th bagel against in a row and they had done the same thing to Brighton a few games earlier. They came for the 0-0 and were pretty much operating with a back 6 first half.

Quite what you expected Warnock to do in 2 days is beyond me. I find this line from Clive NW5 et el ridiculous, in 2 days he or any other manager is not going to come in and make radical changes to what they've been coached to do for the last 20 weeks. As for the selection we all know that Henry can play right back and given we have no right backs as they are all on loan, it seemed a fairly sensible decision, Hoilett on the left was tactical and about pushing PNE back in order to give Faurlin the space to operate. Warnock was always going to pick Fer over Luongo who is not a Warnock type of player

I didn't have big expectations of Warnock to change much, have said all along the squad is vastly over rated but i'm baffled as to how yesterdays performance is getting praise, we were poor again.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:08 - Nov 8 with 1862 viewsbaz_qpr

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:06 - Nov 8 by daveB

I didn't have big expectations of Warnock to change much, have said all along the squad is vastly over rated but i'm baffled as to how yesterdays performance is getting praise, we were poor again.

first 30 minutes we were excellent better than I have seen all season only let down by final ball. Did you arrive late? or only seeing what you want to see?
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:12 - Nov 8 with 1853 viewsdaveB

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:08 - Nov 8 by baz_qpr

first 30 minutes we were excellent better than I have seen all season only let down by final ball. Did you arrive late? or only seeing what you want to see?

i arrived on time, if you thought the first 30 minutes were excellent then fair enough, i can't remember a single chance we created. I didn't think it was any different to the last 2 home games where that first half performance saw the team booed off.

Any tine we got the ball wide and round the back of Preston the cross found a defender instantly. We did ok at times but overall it was dire to watch.
Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:25 - Nov 8 with 1816 viewsHayesender

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 10:55 - Nov 8 by JonDoeman

We are missing a creative spark, an X factor, not sure where we'll get one of them though!

Some fat bloke at Benfica

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:39 - Nov 8 with 1769 viewsJonDoeman

Warnock wants 'one or two players' on 11:25 - Nov 8 by Hayesender

Some fat bloke at Benfica

Would prefer the rude boy at Lazio !

It Is What It Is !!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024