Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 20:44 - Jan 1 with 3106 viewsozranger

Didn't get up to watch the game this early morning. However, see that Luongo got on for the final five plus minutes. How did he play? Nothing has been mentioned here yet.
Luongo on 20:57 - Jan 1 with 3059 viewsenfieldargh

He came on gathered the ball in our half, neatly sidestepped two Hull players before passing to Fer, who then gave the ball away , Hull broke down the left, crossed the ball...oh dear Rob Green

The guy is class and has considerable skill, too good for us I'm afraid

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Luongo on 20:59 - Jan 1 with 3043 viewsQPRDave

Must play for me
Luongo on 21:05 - Jan 1 with 3012 viewsMonkey_Roots

He's my favourite player (Charlie notwithstanding).

Also, Hall is a bit of a gem, really like him too.
Luongo on 21:49 - Jan 1 with 2891 viewsjoolsyp

Did more in 5 mins than Henry did all game. He must have done something horribly wrong behind the scenes to not be starting.
Luongo on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 2871 viewsCHUBBS

An absolute class player yet even NW didn't play him so there must be some faux pas we just haven't heard about.
Needs must as we slide into the abyss,play him ffs.
Luongo on 22:31 - Jan 1 with 2789 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Always looks very good and did again tonight. Let's hope this leads to more game time, he looks well handy.
Luongo on 14:37 - Jan 2 with 2549 viewsRaymond

How he doesn't get in the Sid over some of the crap we've got is unreal. Not the finished article, but a very tidy player, with a brain I may add.
Luongo on 14:46 - Jan 2 with 2528 viewskarlski

Calm, technically sound, kept possession. Reminds me a little bit of Dimitri Payet at West Ham (not anywhere near that standard yet, but that type of player with the potential to get close to that standard one day). No idea why he can't get into the side - presumably the thought is he isn't physical enough? Fer came on and was utterly useless, I'd have Luongo up in the 10 position, if he could get used to playing there for a season I think he'd go on to be a raging success.
Login to get fewer ads

Luongo on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 2464 viewsBoston

Luongo should be one of the building blocks for the future.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Luongo on 18:27 - Jan 2 with 2399 viewsbaz_qpr

I get it, why Warnock and JFH have not fancied him. He is a neat and tidy player and he does make things happen, but he had the highest turnover rate in the division when he was playing. He reminds me a bit of Martin Rowlands but without the bite, the long range pass and the goal threat. As a 10 he lacks the goal threat and pace, as an 8 he lacks the bite/strength or the long range ball. Whether he will develop these I don't know but in the current system I do get why he is 3rd choice for both those positions currently
Luongo on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 2388 viewsWatford_Ranger

Luongo on 18:27 - Jan 2 by baz_qpr

I get it, why Warnock and JFH have not fancied him. He is a neat and tidy player and he does make things happen, but he had the highest turnover rate in the division when he was playing. He reminds me a bit of Martin Rowlands but without the bite, the long range pass and the goal threat. As a 10 he lacks the goal threat and pace, as an 8 he lacks the bite/strength or the long range ball. Whether he will develop these I don't know but in the current system I do get why he is 3rd choice for both those positions currently

Fair points, but then he's being kept out the team by Leroy Fer who has all the threat and pace of a pregnant sloth.
Luongo on 18:43 - Jan 2 with 2364 viewsbaz_qpr

Luongo on 18:32 - Jan 2 by Watford_Ranger

Fair points, but then he's being kept out the team by Leroy Fer who has all the threat and pace of a pregnant sloth.

I dont disagree, they obviously go for Fer because he can win more ariel battles and he will play closer to the striker, I don't think Fer, Chery or Luongo are really suited to that position, the irony being that is supposed to be Fer and Chery's best position, but not in the championship
Luongo on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 2279 viewsNorthernr

Personally, just pleased to see him alive and well. I was starting to think I'd dreamed up his very existence.
Luongo on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 2197 viewspaulparker

Luongo on 18:43 - Jan 2 by baz_qpr

I dont disagree, they obviously go for Fer because he can win more ariel battles and he will play closer to the striker, I don't think Fer, Chery or Luongo are really suited to that position, the irony being that is supposed to be Fer and Chery's best position, but not in the championship

Luango should be played Centre midfield , he has the legs, energy and can tackle, he would suit our 4-2-3-1 system as he is box to box
no way should he be played behind a striker
as for Leroy fer, what the fcuk is he ?, he isn't a CM, nor is he a winger or a number 10
a traffic cone in the centre circle would win more tackles and headers
Fer is a waste of time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luongo on 21:23 - Jan 2 with 2157 viewsQPRDave

Interesting points there.
Luongo on 22:34 - Jan 2 with 2079 viewsstevec

Bang on.

Still, let's keep pontificating on which midfielder can fck up slightly less than another and ignore the real problem, that Les and or Ramsey royally fu cked up on signing strikers to replace Austin.
Luongo on 00:02 - Jan 3 with 2025 viewsBasingstokeR

Luongo on 22:34 - Jan 2 by stevec

Bang on.

Still, let's keep pontificating on which midfielder can fck up slightly less than another and ignore the real problem, that Les and or Ramsey royally fu cked up on signing strikers to replace Austin.

Strange criticism there to me... Weren't we going to use any Austin money for an Austin replacement? We did bring in players for multiple millions and have FFP to think of.

Luongo would be in the team if it were up to me.
Luongo on 00:09 - Jan 3 with 2009 viewsconnell10

Fer is like green , just picked on his name!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Luongo on 00:27 - Jan 3 with 1991 viewsBasingstokeR

If we're playing Fer to put him in the shop window to attract buyers/loaners we need to quit now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024