Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton 11:27 - Jan 16 with 18705 viewsFDC

According to a few places.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:47 - Jan 16 with 1878 viewstimcocking

4 lol how come we always get the sh!t end of everything?
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:47 - Jan 16 with 1881 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:45 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

Anything players, managers & chairmen say is bs, thats why i don't bother with pressers or post match interviews etc. You can see them scratching their ear, nose, forehead or tugging at their ear lobes. These are all signs that what they are saying isn't what they are thinking.

Dead right. In most cases I wouldn't want them telling the truth!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:49 - Jan 16 with 1863 viewsozexile

Why didn't the club do this tomorrow? Puts massive pressure on the club for a result today now. If things start to go wrong it wont be pleasant.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:50 - Jan 16 with 1861 viewsPommyhoop

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:47 - Jan 16 by timcocking

4 lol how come we always get the sh!t end of everything?

We are Rangers .
Its our job.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:53 - Jan 16 with 1833 viewsBlackCrowe

Leaves with his head held high and with the promise of great affection in my memory at least. And tbh good business by Rangers - kept in case we were flying high, promotion's now off the menu and relegation highly unlikely, £4m with effectively 3.5 months left on his contract is good going. Probably a high earner off our wage bill too.

Thanks for everything Chazza.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:53 - Jan 16 with 1829 viewsCopenranger

Goodbye Charlie and thanks for your time and effort.
Now let's kill any remains of the promotion dream and do a bit of long term planning for once.. :)
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 1792 viewsJuzzie

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:47 - Jan 16 by rsonist

Ludicrous we didn't give him a new contract between Wembley and the end of 2014 really.

Do you know if the club didn't offer him one?

Anyway its all academic now as it's official.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:57 - Jan 16 with 1782 viewsDorse

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 11:57 - Jan 16 by peejaybee

If JFH is given the money,it will be interesting to see who will be his 1st purchase
Any Guesses.

Sorry - Any Guesses has signed a 4 year deal with Lyon. Fuk Tifinow is available from Grampus 8, though.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:57 - Jan 16 with 1781 viewsLimehouseR

Farcical.
Might as well have let him go for free at the end of the season.
I can see us going down now. We can't score. How much will that cost us?
4 million? No.
I've had enough to be honest.
Used to love coming to watch the R's. Barely check our results these days.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 1729 viewsWesty75

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:18 - Jan 16 by ThGrimRanger

Good luck Charlie, thanks for the memories. Great move for him and his family as I think he already lives in Wokingham.

Really think the fitness concerns along with contract having nearly expired explain the low price. Absolutely bargain never-the-less.

If it wasn't for his goals this season then we'd probably be in the bottom 4 which just shows how much the 're-build' has failed.

As for Pardew wanting Adebayor (32 next month) over Charlie well I hope he lives to regret it.

Yeah had a chuckle this morning reading that Pardew was interested in Adebayor when be could have signed Charlie. What a mug.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:11 - Jan 16 with 1665 viewsnightwish

Relegation here we come.F*** Ferdinand and his diversity plan.I have supported this club since 1966 and I have never felt as fed up with this club as I do at the moment
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 1645 viewsPommyhoop

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:49 - Jan 16 by ozexile

Why didn't the club do this tomorrow? Puts massive pressure on the club for a result today now. If things start to go wrong it wont be pleasant.

It's a game of football FFS. Not a plan to invade a country tainted with the stench of ISIS.
Chill.
0 . 1 Rangers ..Polter 2nd half.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 1642 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 12:57 - Jan 16 by LimehouseR

Farcical.
Might as well have let him go for free at the end of the season.
I can see us going down now. We can't score. How much will that cost us?
4 million? No.
I've had enough to be honest.
Used to love coming to watch the R's. Barely check our results these days.

Yet you are on here?
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:18 - Jan 16 with 1591 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:11 - Jan 16 by nightwish

Relegation here we come.F*** Ferdinand and his diversity plan.I have supported this club since 1966 and I have never felt as fed up with this club as I do at the moment

You are a proper poisonous snake in the grass.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:23 - Jan 16 with 1548 viewsTheBlob

As long as we don't replace him with some lame-o like Gayle.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:23 - Jan 16 with 1535 viewsToast_R

He should have been the jewel in the crown of a competitive top flight QPR team making errands in to cup competitions and dreaming of a European campaign. He should have been.

Instead he leaves like this, the club in a worse state then it was when TF took over, blunder after blunder.

What a f*cking club.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:25 - Jan 16 with 1507 views1BobbyHazell

Good luck Charlie.

Many thanks and much love.
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:26 - Jan 16 with 1492 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:23 - Jan 16 by Toast_R

He should have been the jewel in the crown of a competitive top flight QPR team making errands in to cup competitions and dreaming of a European campaign. He should have been.

Instead he leaves like this, the club in a worse state then it was when TF took over, blunder after blunder.

What a f*cking club.

Your first paragraph. This is qpr you are talking about!!
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:27 - Jan 16 with 1482 views2Thomas2Bowles

He must have been desperate to leave to miss out on a massive signing fee, it's a bit odd to not wait till the summer.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:28 - Jan 16 with 1480 viewsted_hendrix

Good Man yerself Charlie.
I wish half of our so called squad had your work ethic when you stepped on the pitch.

My type of player.

Kintbury Rangers and Hungerford fcking legend

Bloody bricklayers

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:31 - Jan 16 with 1443 viewsLimehouseR

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:13 - Jan 16 by CroydonCaptJack

Yet you are on here?

Yeah because I generally enjoy reading this message board more than any other source for what's going on. It's articles are by far and away the most informative and readable.
I rarely post and it's not usually so negative but today I've had enough.
I'll carry on visiting this site though!
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:32 - Jan 16 with 1438 viewsDiscodroids

Makes The Rowlands/Dowie /Trevor Sinclair Transfer Seem like a canny bit of business that Jordan Belfort would Chuck a dwarf at in admiration.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:32]

A Number One.

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:33 - Jan 16 with 1429 viewsTacticalR

Doesn't this leave the board in an even more contradictory position?

Supposedly the reason that they got rid of Ramsey was because with all the Premiership quality players we have we should have been in the play-off positions. In Ramsey's immortal words 'the project...has slightly changed' - promotion this season with these Premiership quality players was the goal (at any price).

Now they have got rid of Austin.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:40]

Air hostess clique

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:35 - Jan 16 with 1417 viewsBlue_Castello

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:27 - Jan 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He must have been desperate to leave to miss out on a massive signing fee, it's a bit odd to not wait till the summer.

As far as I know there's nothing stopping Southampton paying a signing on fee and that probably effected the transfer fee to the Rs.

Whether we will ever know the exact fee and if there were any future payment clauses is unlikely.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:37]
Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:37 - Jan 16 with 1397 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Charlie agreed personal terms with Southampton on 13:33 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

Doesn't this leave the board in an even more contradictory position?

Supposedly the reason that they got rid of Ramsey was because with all the Premiership quality players we have we should have been in the play-off positions. In Ramsey's immortal words 'the project...has slightly changed' - promotion this season with these Premiership quality players was the goal (at any price).

Now they have got rid of Austin.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:40]

They don't know what they are doing - say one thing then do the complete opposite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024