Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony 18:21 - Jan 31 with 15467 viewsJackfath

You're a really good mod.

Phil is lucky you take the role so seriously and look after all us grown ups so well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Lord Bony on 19:48 - Jan 31 with 1629 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 19:41 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

Can't you just let him fight his own battles? Why is it always you two ganging up on posters..if it's just one on one that is fair.

I sent him a polite pm and the first thing he does is take the piss and come on here with his sarcasm.

Like I said I really don't care anymore....I'm pleased to say I've got a very happy life outside of this forum unlike some posters on here...

I'm not sticking up for him I'm just saying mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony on 19:49 - Jan 31 with 1627 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 19:41 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

Can't you just let him fight his own battles? Why is it always you two ganging up on posters..if it's just one on one that is fair.

I sent him a polite pm and the first thing he does is take the piss and come on here with his sarcasm.

Like I said I really don't care anymore....I'm pleased to say I've got a very happy life outside of this forum unlike some posters on here...

Can you elaborate on which poster (s) I "gang up on"?

You're a mod FFS.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Lord Bony on 19:56 - Jan 31 with 1610 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 19:49 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

Can you elaborate on which poster (s) I "gang up on"?

You're a mod FFS.

What I am saying is looking at your posting history is you're too afraid to dish out the abuse to a poster one on one....you will only do it if you're boyfriend is there to help you and back you up.

You are a very good cyber bully when you want to be...quite frankly I find it distasteful and cowardly.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Lord Bony on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 1599 viewsdickythorpe

Dar and Fath have never offered to fight someone.
No way are they cyber bullies.

Some haven't got a sense of humour, I just wish some on here would stop trying to be clever when they are in the wrong.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 20:00]
FAO Lord Bony on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 1599 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 19:56 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

What I am saying is looking at your posting history is you're too afraid to dish out the abuse to a poster one on one....you will only do it if you're boyfriend is there to help you and back you up.

You are a very good cyber bully when you want to be...quite frankly I find it distasteful and cowardly.

Dear me.

My posting history? WTF!

Again, can you elaborate on where I have abused a poster either one to one or with my "boyfriend". Who is that by the way?

A cyber bully?

Care to elaborate on that too?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:01 - Jan 31 with 1583 viewsDarran

Wow homophobia aswell.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:01 - Jan 31 with 1586 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 19:59 - Jan 31 by dickythorpe

Dar and Fath have never offered to fight someone.
No way are they cyber bullies.

Some haven't got a sense of humour, I just wish some on here would stop trying to be clever when they are in the wrong.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 20:00]

What like when a mod says he had removed a post and he hasnt and then tells everyone about a private conversation?

The bloke is not fit to "mod".

He should resign.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Jan 31 with 1569 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 19:59 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

Dear me.

My posting history? WTF!

Again, can you elaborate on where I have abused a poster either one to one or with my "boyfriend". Who is that by the way?

A cyber bully?

Care to elaborate on that too?

Yeah yeah the usual crap name names,times etc

The only thing I care about is making sure this is a good site for people to come on and in a small way contribute towards it like we all do.

Don't come crying to me in future if someone calls you nasty names ....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Jan 31 with 1566 viewsdickythorpe

My pm was mentioned to all and sundry as well. I was told to ignore a threat, or inform Phil s.

Unsatisfactory.
FAO Lord Bony on 20:07 - Jan 31 with 1556 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Jan 31 by dickythorpe

My pm was mentioned to all and sundry as well. I was told to ignore a threat, or inform Phil s.

Unsatisfactory.

Dreadful modding Dick.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 1554 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 20:01 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

What like when a mod says he had removed a post and he hasnt and then tells everyone about a private conversation?

The bloke is not fit to "mod".

He should resign.

What do you mean not fit to be a mod? No one has complained in fact the opposite...

The job is waiting for you Fathy,let's see if you can do it...I really don't know what your problem is...

FAO Lord Bony on 20:09 - Jan 31 with 1551 viewsJackfath

He also has made some wild accustions saying I am a cyber bully and yet despite stating he's read my posting history is unable to give evidence.

Homophobic. Stating I have a boyfriend.

Racist. Allowing the use of the term RAGHEAD.

Resign.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:10 - Jan 31 with 1546 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:09 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

He also has made some wild accustions saying I am a cyber bully and yet despite stating he's read my posting history is unable to give evidence.

Homophobic. Stating I have a boyfriend.

Racist. Allowing the use of the term RAGHEAD.

Resign.

Dreadful modding Fath.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 1528 viewsFlashberryjack

FAO Lord Bony on 20:07 - Jan 31 by Darran

Dreadful modding Dick.

What a embarrassment of a thread........cut it out, you're making absolute c*nts of yourselves.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FAO Lord Bony on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 1525 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Jan 31 by dickythorpe

Unsatisfactory.

Very disappointed to hear you say that Dick...if I was a bad mod I wouldn't even have taken the time to write to you,I though I was being fair with my advice...here's what I wrote

"Send this to phil see what he says..I ve had pms like this over the years i normally ignore them nothing ever comes of it but if you get repeat abuse then send me a copy and i ll have a word of warning..."

Really getting sick of this mod business if I'm honest,it's a thankless task not many could do on here.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Jan 31 with 1255 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:15 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

Very disappointed to hear you say that Dick...if I was a bad mod I wouldn't even have taken the time to write to you,I though I was being fair with my advice...here's what I wrote

"Send this to phil see what he says..I ve had pms like this over the years i normally ignore them nothing ever comes of it but if you get repeat abuse then send me a copy and i ll have a word of warning..."

Really getting sick of this mod business if I'm honest,it's a thankless task not many could do on here.

Resign then or is your monumental hubris getting the better of you?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:19 - Jan 31 with 1243 viewsDarran

It's a piece of piss if done properly.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:20 - Jan 31 with 1231 viewsdickythorpe

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

Yeah yeah the usual crap name names,times etc

The only thing I care about is making sure this is a good site for people to come on and in a small way contribute towards it like we all do.

Don't come crying to me in future if someone calls you nasty names ....

Time to resign mate. You are out of your depth and out of order.

If I'd had a fight you would have filled your pants if plod came knocking knowing you'd passed it off
FAO Lord Bony on 20:23 - Jan 31 with 1220 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Lord Bony on 20:19 - Jan 31 by Darran

It's a piece of piss if done properly.

How the f*ck would you know??

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Lord Bony on 20:24 - Jan 31 with 1218 viewsGowerjack

Fathys far too limp wristed to be a good cyber bully.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 1213 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:23 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

How the f*ck would you know??

Because I used to do everything here.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 1215 viewsdickythorpe

There you go again, making public what you sent privately!!

Jeez you couldn't make this up!!!
FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 1214 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

Resign then or is your monumental hubris getting the better of you?

Now I understand why you have so many haters out there...you really are an evil c'nt...

Any ways,that was fun. I'm off now to watch Mad Max on blue ray with a nice glass of red....goodnight PS.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:26 - Jan 31 with 1204 viewsbuilthjack

Lord Bony is doing a great job

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 1188 viewsFlashberryjack

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Jan 31 by Darran

Because I used to do everything here.

Badly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024