Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony 18:21 - Jan 31 with 15471 viewsJackfath

You're a really good mod.

Phil is lucky you take the role so seriously and look after all us grown ups so well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Feb 1 with 1320 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:06 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

You refer to "his minions".

Care to elaborate my friend?

The fact that you've felt strongly enough to question this, insinuates that you know what my comment intended. Therefore no elaboration required.

I would suggest Darran and Fath stop posting here for a week - so everyone here can see how much of the black cloud is lifted from the site. As mentioned numerous times, we are all here to talk about our shared interest - the swans! So why does this site always resort to bickering and negativity?? (Here's a clue, they mostly start with or heavily involve Darran and JF).

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:17 - Feb 1 with 1318 viewsjack247

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I'm in rush so the wording was not ideal. I intended to say "in the same malicious manner that Darran and his minions".

but hey-ho - agree with the troll Darran if you have to.

I don't agree with anyone doing it. The 'Lord Bony' thread was pathetic. The 'Darran' one was just embarrassing though. And it did come across as malicious.
FAO Lord Bony on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 1315 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

The fact that you've felt strongly enough to question this, insinuates that you know what my comment intended. Therefore no elaboration required.

I would suggest Darran and Fath stop posting here for a week - so everyone here can see how much of the black cloud is lifted from the site. As mentioned numerous times, we are all here to talk about our shared interest - the swans! So why does this site always resort to bickering and negativity?? (Here's a clue, they mostly start with or heavily involve Darran and JF).

I see.

If you select the "football only" tab you'll find you'll be able to read less of me as I tend to keep my inane drivel in there.

You could put me on ignore.

You could ignore what I say.

But No. You prefer to engage with me. Work that one out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:22 - Feb 1 with 1302 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Are you surprised people challenge you when you use such terms to describe posters?

You're hardly painting yourself as a Terry Wogan type character using such colourful language.

So why are you getting so worked up over the "words"... unless of course you consciously relate yourself to these descriptions. And colourful language?! Read below - nothing colourful in it. Just accurate.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/minion

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/goon

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 1296 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:22 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

So why are you getting so worked up over the "words"... unless of course you consciously relate yourself to these descriptions. And colourful language?! Read below - nothing colourful in it. Just accurate.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/minion

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/goon

My dear friend. I'm not getting worked up.

I'd politely suggest it's you who is getting worked up. You're thread about Darran and mentioning him continually would point to that.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think we should all link virtual hands and sing Kum ba yah.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Lord Bony on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

I'd like that. As long as the mods dance naked for us all.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 1287 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:18 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

I see.

If you select the "football only" tab you'll find you'll be able to read less of me as I tend to keep my inane drivel in there.

You could put me on ignore.

You could ignore what I say.

But No. You prefer to engage with me. Work that one out.

Why block people?

I'm chosing to show you what people think in the hope in future your contributions can be less 'inane' and assailable. Just take a look at this thread and the reasons why you've created it. Admit that it's only to make you feel self-important.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lord Bony on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 1285 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 1279 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:25 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

My dear friend. I'm not getting worked up.

I'd politely suggest it's you who is getting worked up. You're thread about Darran and mentioning him continually would point to that.

Because you are just two of the regular trolls and WUM's on this site, always creating a negative atmosphere here (as you can see from this thread). You're killing this for all other posters.

And 'my dear friend', I am not getting worked up. You keep mentioning this and again I suspect it's to give the false appearance of one-upmanship.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 1276 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:27 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Why block people?

I'm chosing to show you what people think in the hope in future your contributions can be less 'inane' and assailable. Just take a look at this thread and the reasons why you've created it. Admit that it's only to make you feel self-important.

Speaking on behalf of others are you?

Are you policing the board to tell people what they can or cant write? If someone writes something interesting then I many try to join in. If it bores the pants off me, I wont bother. I have opinions and like to write them. I like to start threads on stories which I think others may find interesting.

What do you do here exactly? Complain your time is not enjoyable as Darran is spoiling it?

If that were me, i'd look for another way of passing the winter evenings.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:32 - Feb 1 with 1266 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:31 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Are you policing the board to tell people what they can or cant write? If someone writes something interesting then I many try to join in. If it bores the pants off me, I wont bother. I have opinions and like to write them. I like to start threads on stories which I think others may find interesting.

What do you do here exactly? Complain your time is not enjoyable as Darran is spoiling it?

He's always been the same he was exactly like this before he changed his username.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:32 - Feb 1 with 1268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 20:33]

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Lord Bony on 20:34 - Feb 1 with 1265 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:31 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Because you are just two of the regular trolls and WUM's on this site, always creating a negative atmosphere here (as you can see from this thread). You're killing this for all other posters.

And 'my dear friend', I am not getting worked up. You keep mentioning this and again I suspect it's to give the false appearance of one-upmanship.

Trolls? WUMs?

I'd prefer to say I am someone who challenges people when they wirte things which make little sense or I don't understand. It's only when they don't like being challenged do they pull that card out. It's a cop out. You keep on saying I am killing this for other posters. There's loads of other threads out there. You could even start one. Try it. Many of the user just skirt around threads like this as they see it as a complete waste of time.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:37 - Feb 1 with 1258 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:31 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

You'd have to be blind not to have seen the previous criticism of you and Darran in previous threads. So no, I'm not speaking on behalf of, or policing the board - simply highlighting this for your attention in case your ego has forced you to blindly stumble through these boards, blissfully unaway of the negative impact you guys have here.

And even those who DO police the board aren't immune to your critique are they!

You and Darran should seriously consider not posting here for a week - just so you can see how much the mood on this site lightens up! Of course, your ego would never allow such a thing though would it? You come across as a Kim Kardashian type of self-worth and importance. Always trying to make your presence felt even though your contribution is worthless.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:39 - Feb 1 with 1250 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:34 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Trolls? WUMs?

I'd prefer to say I am someone who challenges people when they wirte things which make little sense or I don't understand. It's only when they don't like being challenged do they pull that card out. It's a cop out. You keep on saying I am killing this for other posters. There's loads of other threads out there. You could even start one. Try it. Many of the user just skirt around threads like this as they see it as a complete waste of time.

I think it's more the case that you think you're somewhat superior to others posting here. It's clear in the way you respond and through your use of sarcasm. Certainly not a nice trait to have at all.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:41 - Feb 1 with 1246 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:37 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You'd have to be blind not to have seen the previous criticism of you and Darran in previous threads. So no, I'm not speaking on behalf of, or policing the board - simply highlighting this for your attention in case your ego has forced you to blindly stumble through these boards, blissfully unaway of the negative impact you guys have here.

You and Darran should seriously consider not posting here for a week - just so you can see how much the mood on this site lightens up! Of course, your ego would never allow such a thing though would it? You come across as a Kim Kardashian type of self-worth and importance. Always trying to make your presence felt even though your contribution is worthless.

Thanks for the advice but I'll pass.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 1233 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:37 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/164314/january-2016/#0

FAO Lord Bony on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 1226 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:39 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I think it's more the case that you think you're somewhat superior to others posting here. It's clear in the way you respond and through your use of sarcasm. Certainly not a nice trait to have at all.

No. I don't think that. You think I think that. There is a huge difference. You need to log off and take a break from here.

FAO Lord Bony on 21:10 - Feb 1 with 1200 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 20:54 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

No. I don't think that. You think I think that. There is a huge difference. You need to log off and take a break from here.

You are the one who raised this thread on a self-righteous effort in getting an effective mod removed from his post. LB has even lost his will do this this anymore - driven there by people like you.

You are not happy until others are not. You are nothing but a troll with an ego as evidenced time and time again. You won't even take a break for a week or so to give other people a glimpse of how good this site can be, as you'd miss rubbing people up the wrong way.

FAO Lord Bony on 21:14 - Feb 1 with 1222 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 21:10 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You are the one who raised this thread on a self-righteous effort in getting an effective mod removed from his post. LB has even lost his will do this this anymore - driven there by people like you.

You are not happy until others are not. You are nothing but a troll with an ego as evidenced time and time again. You won't even take a break for a week or so to give other people a glimpse of how good this site can be, as you'd miss rubbing people up the wrong way.

There you go again repeating yourself and telling me what I should do. Again. Not sure what sort of person thinks they've a right to tell people how they should spend their own time. What an odd concept.

Who do I rub up the wrong way?

FAO Lord Bony on 21:31 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 21:14 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

There you go again repeating yourself and telling me what I should do. Again. Not sure what sort of person thinks they've a right to tell people how they should spend their own time. What an odd concept.

Who do I rub up the wrong way?

Or what kind of person who thinks they can demand a mod resign eh??

FAO Lord Bony on 21:34 - Feb 1 with 1202 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 21:31 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Or what kind of person who thinks they can demand a mod resign eh??

Are they untouchable in your little perfect bubble then?

You've read my valid points, clearly. You know the points I made, my opinion based on fact not just making things up to suit my agenda.

Come back when you've something more solid to go on. You're really struggling now my friend.

FAO Lord Bony on 21:46 - Feb 1 with 1184 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 21:34 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Are they untouchable in your little perfect bubble then?

You've read my valid points, clearly. You know the points I made, my opinion based on fact not just making things up to suit my agenda.

Come back when you've something more solid to go on. You're really struggling now my friend.

Well from where i'm sitting, you seem to think you're untouchable.

We'll see.

And your view of fact is skewed by your own ego when it's clear for all to see here that you do indeed have an agenda. What is a plot to get rid of LB if not an agenda??

Anyway - this is getting boring now. Take a week away and we'll all see how much better this forum can be!

FAO Lord Bony on 21:49 - Feb 1 with 1176 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 21:46 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Well from where i'm sitting, you seem to think you're untouchable.

We'll see.

And your view of fact is skewed by your own ego when it's clear for all to see here that you do indeed have an agenda. What is a plot to get rid of LB if not an agenda??

Anyway - this is getting boring now. Take a week away and we'll all see how much better this forum can be!

Dear God.

Log off man.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024