Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony 18:21 - Jan 31 with 15470 viewsJackfath

You're a really good mod.

Phil is lucky you take the role so seriously and look after all us grown ups so well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Lord Bony on 22:03 - Jan 31 with 1718 viewscwrw

FAO Lord Bony on 21:49 - Jan 31 by planetswansadmin

You are either Bovi or using the exact same machine that he was using when he was banned on

18 attempts all on the same day

Now go and tell your pals on the other site just how clever you are and how it is so unfair

20 Feb 19:20:43 cwrw attempted to create a new user, but cookie blocked from Bovi
20 Feb 19:21:07 cwrw attempted to create a new user, but cookie blocked from Bovi
20 Feb 19:21:44 cwrw attempted to create a new user, but cookie blocked from Bovi

Type all that out on a word document did you, very inventive. I don't think anyone would make 18 attempts in a day to log into any website. It just suits you to believe Darran. For all I know you could be Darran. I use various machines by the way not just one surprised you don't know that. When I get my new phone shortly I wonder who I'll be then.
Goodnight Darran we'll speak again sometime
FAO Lord Bony on 22:07 - Jan 31 with 1701 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 22:03 - Jan 31 by cwrw

Type all that out on a word document did you, very inventive. I don't think anyone would make 18 attempts in a day to log into any website. It just suits you to believe Darran. For all I know you could be Darran. I use various machines by the way not just one surprised you don't know that. When I get my new phone shortly I wonder who I'll be then.

Goodnight Bov.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony on 22:11 - Jan 31 with 1680 viewsplanetswansadmin

FAO Lord Bony on 22:03 - Jan 31 by cwrw

All that time and that was all you could come up with was it - you should have put a couple of your trademark swear words in there to make Dilliguf the beer drinker laugh when you go back

18 times was you, you know it was you and you have been rumbled yet are so spineless you decided full well to deny it

That sums up you and the rest of your pals on the other site

Now run away you big child with your tail between your legs
FAO Lord Bony on 04:17 - Feb 1 with 1564 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Yet another example relating to my "Darran" thread that was ridiculed and laughed at by his clique of keyboard warriors. They really are killing what was once an excellent forum.

Premier league club with Sunday league posters'

And there are people who still think this is acceptable and "fun ", yet slate the 'other' site for a lack of class at any given opportunity.

It seems they really do go out of their way for forum arguments and shitstirring. If allowed to continue, we'll only continue to lose the quality of posters we used to have a lot more of.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

FAO Lord Bony on 06:27 - Feb 1 with 1546 viewsjack247

FAO Lord Bony on 04:17 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Yet another example relating to my "Darran" thread that was ridiculed and laughed at by his clique of keyboard warriors. They really are killing what was once an excellent forum.

Premier league club with Sunday league posters'

And there are people who still think this is acceptable and "fun ", yet slate the 'other' site for a lack of class at any given opportunity.

It seems they really do go out of their way for forum arguments and shitstirring. If allowed to continue, we'll only continue to lose the quality of posters we used to have a lot more of.

This thread has gone about as well as that one did. It's what happens when people try to pick at others I suppose (and yes I know he does it too).
FAO Lord Bony on 09:38 - Feb 1 with 1486 viewsperchrockjack

Either there are too many posting whose humour is misunderstood or we really do have some empty people whiling away too many hours on here participating in some grotesque ,faceless display of Chutzpah, gone wrong.

Burning hell for you fecvkers now get an anxmawoans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Lord Bony on 10:19 - Feb 1 with 1461 viewsswanjackal

"Burning hell for you fecvkers now get an anxmawoans"

Is that like a camper van or something? I'm lost

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

FAO Lord Bony on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 1445 viewsmonmouth

Never mind all that malarky. Who is Planetswansadmin? Do we know this? If not, I insist on us being told. We can't have some nameless Johnny with unbridled power and weaponry roaming free over our sad little lives like some out of control cyborg on acid steroids. It's just not cricket. Resign.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lord Bony on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 1440 viewsPhil_S

FAO Lord Bony on 10:29 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Never mind all that malarky. Who is Planetswansadmin? Do we know this? If not, I insist on us being told. We can't have some nameless Johnny with unbridled power and weaponry roaming free over our sad little lives like some out of control cyborg on acid steroids. It's just not cricket. Resign.

You can request this information under the freedom of information act by putting your request in writing to someone whose name escapes me who has some period of time to respond if they can be bothered. ;-)

This post has been edited by an administrator
FAO Lord Bony on 14:54 - Feb 1 with 1333 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Lord Bony on 19:36 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

You should put yourself forward.

He's got my SUPPORT

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Lord Bony on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 1328 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Lord Bony on 09:38 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Either there are too many posting whose humour is misunderstood or we really do have some empty people whiling away too many hours on here participating in some grotesque ,faceless display of Chutzpah, gone wrong.

Burning hell for you fecvkers now get an anxmawoans

Anxmawoans?

Are they inhabitants of the island next to SAMOA?

FAO Lord Bony on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 1279 viewsEasternJack

FAO Lord Bony on 20:54 - Jan 31 by Kerouac

To all those whinging about PMs being revealed;

You made this public by creating and posting on this thread.
You were asking all users of the board to read through this thread and make a judgement on Bony.
Therefore it's only fair that all readers have both sides of the story.

If you valued your privacy you would have PM'd Bony and the other mods / Phil Sumbler and either resolved your issues or asked Phil to replace Bony.
IMO it is Phil who should be the one to decide if a mod needs replacing and for Phil to create any threads relating to such matters asking for posters input.

This thread has been unseemly, embarrassing.
May I suggest popping down to the local Cost Cutter and picking yourselves up a nice big box of 'Super' sized tampax.

I don't think they make them for c*nts that large.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

FAO Lord Bony on 19:51 - Feb 1 with 1221 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 06:27 - Feb 1 by jack247

This thread has gone about as well as that one did. It's what happens when people try to pick at others I suppose (and yes I know he does it too).

The thread I started titled "Darran" was to show him only what he does to others. It wasn't intended to pick him out, other than highlight what he does to others, as can be seen here and in many other threads.

Yet so many run to his defense!

Well they're killing the site. I don't care if anyone liked my thread or not, that was not the intention. I am hoping now that others at least begin to see this 'pattern' now though!!

FAO Lord Bony on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 1219 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 19:51 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

The thread I started titled "Darran" was to show him only what he does to others. It wasn't intended to pick him out, other than highlight what he does to others, as can be seen here and in many other threads.

Well they're killing the site. I don't care if anyone liked my thread or not, that was not the intention. I am hoping now that others at least begin to see this 'pattern' now though!!

I didn't start this thread Boostardo you cock.

FAO Lord Bony on 19:58 - Feb 1 with 1212 viewsjack247

FAO Lord Bony on 19:51 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

The thread you started titled "Darran" wasn't intended to pick him out? Seriously?
FAO Lord Bony on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 1209 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 19:58 - Feb 1 by jack247

The thread you started titled "Darran" wasn't intended to pick him out? Seriously?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Feb 1 with 1202 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 19:58 - Feb 1 by jack247

I'm in rush so the wording was not ideal. I intended to say "in the same malicious manner that Darran and his minions".

but hey-ho - agree with the troll Darran if you have to.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:06 - Feb 1 with 1199 viewswaynekerr55

http://fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/164415/should-perchie-join-l

FAO Lord Bony on 20:06 - Feb 1 with 1196 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:05 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I'm in rush so the wording was not ideal. I intended to say "in the same malicious manner that Darran and his minions".

but hey-ho - agree with the troll Darran if you have to.

You refer to "his minions".

Care to elaborate my friend?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:10 - Feb 1 with 1187 viewsopinionatedjack

It's the darran and jackfath show. Same rubbish different year.Sadly darran is a good guy in real life and have been reliably informed jackfath is also. Sad that both can't share this forum with the rest of us.
FAO Lord Bony on 20:12 - Feb 1 with 1175 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:10 - Feb 1 by opinionatedjack

It's the darran and jackfath show. Same rubbish different year.Sadly darran is a good guy in real life and have been reliably informed jackfath is also. Sad that both can't share this forum with the rest of us.

Met me have you?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:13 - Feb 1 with 1175 viewsJackfath

You're free to make threads. If your opinion is different to others, it's fine to say so.

Personally I find it bizarre that people actually discuss other people on here when out and about in the real world.

Do you really ask if Darran and I are good guys in real life?

FAO Lord Bony on 20:13 - Feb 1 with 1174 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Absolutely! It's a forum, yet anyone disagree with Darran and his goons, or anyone they take a dislike to, then they are rounded upon and hounded/humiliated.

As mentioned, they may be the nicest guys outside of PS, but on here they are a bunch of c*nts!

FAO Lord Bony on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 1170 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 20:13 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Absolutely! It's a forum, yet anyone disagree with Darran and his goons, or anyone they take a dislike to, then they are rounded upon and hounded/humiliated.

As mentioned, they may be the nicest guys outside of PS, but on here they are a bunch of c*nts!

Why do you keep mentioning me Boostardo I'm not telling others what to post.

FAO Lord Bony on 20:16 - Feb 1 with 1170 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 20:13 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Are you surprised people challenge you when you use such terms to describe posters?

You're hardly painting yourself as a Terry Wogan type character using such colourful language.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024