Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony 18:21 - Jan 31 with 15469 viewsJackfath

You're a really good mod.

Phil is lucky you take the role so seriously and look after all us grown ups so well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Lord Bony on 21:50 - Feb 1 with 1120 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

FAO Lord Bony on 21:49 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Dear God.

Log off man.

And you clearly have to have the last word - regardless of how meaningless it is. That's me done here - you're a tedious troll. No doubt you'll respond - just to get that last say... it's the ego see!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

FAO Lord Bony on 21:52 - Feb 1 with 1115 viewsJackfath

FAO Lord Bony on 21:50 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And you clearly have to have the last word - regardless of how meaningless it is. That's me done here - you're a tedious troll. No doubt you'll respond - just to get that last say... it's the ego see!

Someone who responds in a way that doesnt suit you is a troll?

Dear God.

Log off man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Lord Bony on 21:56 - Feb 1 with 1106 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 21:50 - Feb 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Borestardo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony on 22:08 - Feb 1 with 1077 viewsplanetswansadmin

at least we haven't seen the laughable swearing Bovi/Cwrw back tonight although he clearly has sent one of his sidekicks to add to the thread

Strange bunch over on the other site, double standards everywhere
FAO Lord Bony on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 1072 viewsbuilthjack

Come on ETNT, Fathy goes to bed soon, you can have the last word. Ooh, I forgot about Dazza

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO Lord Bony on 19:28 - Feb 29 with 944 viewsDarran

FAO Lord Bony on 22:03 - Jan 31 by cwrw

Type all that out on a word document did you, very inventive. I don't think anyone would make 18 attempts in a day to log into any website. It just suits you to believe Darran. For all I know you could be Darran. I use various machines by the way not just one surprised you don't know that. When I get my new phone shortly I wonder who I'll be then.
Goodnight Darran we'll speak again sometime

Bovi why haven't you been back since you were outed?
Gave a pasty you twaaaaaaaat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024