Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad logan 17:26 - Mar 22 with 8510 viewslloydrafc

Saw his car at the club today!! Hopefully training with us and then he signs
Conrad logan on 17:28 - Mar 22 with 6193 viewsnordenblue

Unless you see him filling up at tesco it's unlikely to happen
Conrad logan on 17:29 - Mar 22 with 6185 viewslloydrafc

Well he was there yesterday as well soo
Conrad logan on 17:34 - Mar 22 with 6162 viewselectricblue

Nice if he did.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conrad logan on 17:35 - Mar 22 with 6157 viewsD_Alien

Conrad logan on 17:28 - Mar 22 by nordenblue

Unless you see him filling up at tesco it's unlikely to happen

He should try asda

All the best Daleys go there

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Conrad logan on 18:12 - Mar 22 with 6027 viewsdingdangblue

To be fair with Leicester on International break there is a good chance he's up here continuing his training/rehabilitation - I imagine he's good friends with a lot our squad/manager and its something Hill has done before with players.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Conrad logan on 18:12 - Mar 22 with 6025 viewsColDale

I think he's been training with Bury. Certainly quite a few interactions between him and Bury players on Twitter recently
Conrad logan on 18:14 - Mar 22 with 6018 viewsnordenblue

Conrad logan on 18:12 - Mar 22 by ColDale

I think he's been training with Bury. Certainly quite a few interactions between him and Bury players on Twitter recently

To be fair they've not got enough players
Conrad logan on 18:59 - Mar 22 with 5875 viewspioneer

Just as Lillis has got back to the top of his game. Poor lad can't win can he?
Login to get fewer ads

Conrad logan on 19:07 - Mar 22 with 5835 viewsTalkingSutty

Conrad logan on 18:59 - Mar 22 by pioneer

Just as Lillis has got back to the top of his game. Poor lad can't win can he?

I think people are a bit misty eyed about Logan, granted he had a fantastic spell on loan but a lot of waters passed under the bridge since then and he's suffered a serious injury, not easy to recover from when you are built like a man mountain. Look how long the recovery is taking.

Players excelling when on loan isn't unusual and it's also not unusual for them to not reach those heights the second time around. To be honest this would be a signing that I see as a bit of a risk, i would rather keep Lillis as our number one.
Conrad logan on 19:11 - Mar 22 with 5810 viewsmoth5368

Conrad logan on 19:07 - Mar 22 by TalkingSutty

I think people are a bit misty eyed about Logan, granted he had a fantastic spell on loan but a lot of waters passed under the bridge since then and he's suffered a serious injury, not easy to recover from when you are built like a man mountain. Look how long the recovery is taking.

Players excelling when on loan isn't unusual and it's also not unusual for them to not reach those heights the second time around. To be honest this would be a signing that I see as a bit of a risk, i would rather keep Lillis as our number one.

This. I loved Logan when he was here, remember very well his reaction in the Preston game when we scored & when he saved the pen. However Josh is our number 1 & having a great season, wouldn't want his nose put out of joint again on what would be quite a gamble.
Conrad logan on 19:24 - Mar 22 with 5752 viewsDaleaholic

I'd have Conrad over Lillis any day.

Hope he's being signed.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Conrad logan on 19:28 - Mar 22 with 5719 viewsdingdangblue

Conrad logan on 19:24 - Mar 22 by Daleaholic

Hope he's being signed.

Looks like bury

https://mobile.twitter.com/conradlogan/status/710858862514061313

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Conrad logan on 19:46 - Mar 22 with 5635 viewsTalkingSutty

Conrad logan on 19:28 - Mar 22 by dingdangblue

Looks like bury

https://mobile.twitter.com/conradlogan/status/710858862514061313

We can utilise that wage a bit better I reckon. Not saying he isn't a good keeper,but if he's looking at signing for bury you've got question his decision making.
Conrad logan on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 5594 viewsmoth5368

Conrad logan on 19:24 - Mar 22 by Daleaholic

Hope he's being signed.

The Conrad of 15 months ago, yes. The Conrad of now, i don't know.
Conrad logan on 19:55 - Mar 22 with 5572 viewsDaleaholic

He's probably just keeping his options open. Facilities wise, bury can't be matched. For stability and financial guarantee, we're the safe option for him.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Conrad logan on 19:55 - Mar 22 with 5571 viewsDorsetDale

Conrad logan on 19:46 - Mar 22 by TalkingSutty

We can utilise that wage a bit better I reckon. Not saying he isn't a good keeper,but if he's looking at signing for bury you've got question his decision making.

Decision making, or Hill's recommendation after deciding josh is good enough for us?

Not a criticism, just a thought

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Conrad logan on 20:10 - Mar 22 with 5501 viewsdingdangblue

Conrad logan on 19:55 - Mar 22 by DorsetDale

Decision making, or Hill's recommendation after deciding josh is good enough for us?

Lillis might want to leave after being dropped twice in 12 months. Surely he would have been offered/signed a new contract by now to ensure he doesn't just leave.

Conrad logan on 20:11 - Mar 22 with 5494 viewsTalkingSutty

Conrad logan on 19:55 - Mar 22 by DorsetDale

He won't move up from Leicester and sign for peanuts. Probably would want a two year deal and that's why I wouldn't risk it. If he had been out on loan and kept himself fit then that's a different argument. The fact he's training with bury rather than us speaks volumes. Not fussed either way to be honest,
Conrad logan on 20:33 - Mar 22 with 5389 viewsFrog

Conrad logan on 20:11 - Mar 22 by TalkingSutty

He won't move up from Leicester and sign for peanuts. Probably would want a two year deal and that's why I wouldn't risk it. If he had been out on loan and kept himself fit then that's a different argument. The fact he's training with bury rather than us speaks volumes. Not fussed either way to be honest,

Hasn't he already left Leicester?
Conrad logan on 20:37 - Mar 22 with 5372 viewsTalkingSutty

Conrad logan on 20:33 - Mar 22 by Frog

Hasn't he already left Leicester?

Doesn't he live down that neck of the woods?
Conrad logan on 20:58 - Mar 22 with 5292 viewsFrog

Conrad logan on 20:37 - Mar 22 by TalkingSutty

Doesn't he live down that neck of the woods?

Ahh, see what you mean, my mistake, sorry!
Conrad logan on 21:13 - Mar 22 with 5219 views49thseason

According to his twitter, he was training "with a club" last week, don't think he would be at Dale training this week if he was somewhere else last week since he knows what we are all about. Anyway,I sincerely hope he is about to sign a deal for next season, he is worth a good 10 points a season playing behind our recently improved defence.
Lillis is at the end of his contract this year so I guess he may want to move on or may not be offered a new one, who knows ? I love the options that are opening up for us and if the financial reins are loosened a bit who knows what next year might bring ? Logan at one end of the pitch and Holt at the other is a mouthwatering prospect.
Conrad logan (n/t) on 21:49 - Mar 22 with 5115 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Conrad logan on 11:50 - Mar 23 with 4615 viewsseasidedale

As much as I love them both, I cant see Logan joining us, unless Josh refuses a contract, Holtie not sure if he would last another season and at 35 it would be a big risk as he wont be on peanuts, I would consider a 6 month contract and see how he goes
Conrad logan on 12:04 - Mar 23 with 4585 viewsD_Alien

Conrad logan on 11:50 - Mar 23 by seasidedale

As much as I love them both, I cant see Logan joining us, unless Josh refuses a contract, Holtie not sure if he would last another season and at 35 it would be a big risk as he wont be on peanuts, I would consider a 6 month contract and see how he goes

Regarding Holty, he'd go to the club that offered him a full year's contract. that should, without question, be us.

Even if we only got half a dozen starts plus 30 x 30 minutes as sub from him, it'd be his presence in the squad that'd give everyone a boost and turn enough games our way to justify it.

When you think of the limited value we've got from the likes of RNL, it's a no brainer.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024