Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fred Wigan 14:00 - Mar 28 with 7755 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale doing well
Jussi busy but collecting everything with ease.

Come on lads.
Fred Wigan on 15:01 - Mar 28 with 2290 viewsfitzochris

To be fair, it sounds like it's been a long time coming if not for Lillis.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fred Wigan on 15:02 - Mar 28 with 2271 viewsjoecooke

This ref is awful and vastly overweight

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Fred Wigan on 15:03 - Mar 28 with 2245 viewsRochblue

Lillis having a great game.
Ball caught under Eatham's feet for their goal, I'd argue their 'goalscorer' kicked Eatham's foot to force it into the net, didn't touch the ball.
Fred Wigan on 15:17 - Mar 28 with 2082 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fred Wigan on 15:01 - Mar 28 by fitzochris

To be fair, it sounds like it's been a long time coming if not for Lillis.

Also to be fair,Wigan are not that much better even with the advantage.
Fred Wigan on 15:22 - Mar 28 with 2031 viewsfitzochris

Fred Wigan on 15:17 - Mar 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Also to be fair,Wigan are not that much better even with the advantage.

Well, I'm not there, so I can't comment on how good Wigan have been overall, but the commentary, club Twitter feed and friends at the game all say Lillis has pulled off a string of very good saves to keep the score at just one-nil.

Fred Wigan on 15:26 - Mar 28 with 1997 views1mark1

Unlucky Dale.😞 Proud of you.👍

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Fred Wigan on 15:27 - Mar 28 with 1965 viewsSuddenLad

Fred Wigan on 15:22 - Mar 28 by fitzochris

Well, I'm not there, so I can't comment on how good Wigan have been overall, but the commentary, club Twitter feed and friends at the game all say Lillis has pulled off a string of very good saves to keep the score at just one-nil.

He's earned his corn today.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Fred Wigan on 15:29 - Mar 28 with 1914 viewsfitzochris

Fred Wigan on 15:27 - Mar 28 by SuddenLad

He's earned his corn today.

It certainly sounds that way.

Always going to be up against it with 10 men. It was too much to ask us to do another 'Oldham'.

I'm now interested to hear Hill's comments regards Henderson's sending off.

Login to get fewer ads

Fred Wigan on 15:30 - Mar 28 with 1898 viewsShun

To be fair, 1-0 away at one of the top two sides in the league, one in good form, with ten men for almost three quarters of the match, isn't nearly as bad as it could've been.
Fred Wigan on 15:34 - Mar 28 with 1846 viewsfrenzied

Sounds like a terrific effort put in by all concerned ...what might have been we will never know..and its a waste of time speculating...roll on sat ..the opportunity is still there ...
Fred Wigan on 15:37 - Mar 28 with 1800 viewsSalwaDale

Fred Wigan on 15:34 - Mar 28 by frenzied

Sounds like a terrific effort put in by all concerned ...what might have been we will never know..and its a waste of time speculating...roll on sat ..the opportunity is still there ...

Spot on. With Hendo missing, Grant Holt can expect to be first choice up front now. A defeat doesn't matter after a good run, how you react to it does.

TBBT

Fred Wigan on 15:45 - Mar 28 with 1705 viewsXXL16

My first time to watch a Rochdale game. The keeper Lillis really keep Rochdale in the game but also the two center halves were brilliant too. Holt had two headers from corners just high, and play the lone striker role so well even was isolated.

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Fred Wigan on 19:52 - Mar 28 with 1359 viewsTalkingSutty

Fred Wigan on 15:45 - Mar 28 by XXL16

My first time to watch a Rochdale game. The keeper Lillis really keep Rochdale in the game but also the two center halves were brilliant too. Holt had two headers from corners just high, and play the lone striker role so well even was isolated.

Good post. Great effort by the players today against the best team in League One. Credit to Wigan, they pulled us around very well in the first half,heroic last ditch defending and goalkeeping kept us in the game. Wigan played some nice football. The sending off spoiled the game but the players gave their all.

NML and Donal did well before tiring, Allen and Rose had good games .....in fact I'll stop there because apart from Henderson they all stepped up to the plate and battled.We're playing very well at the moment.

Good support today also , over 1300 fans which was more than we took to our neighbours Oldham last week if I'm correct.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 20:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024