Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:35 - Apr 21 with 66264 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 15:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Apr 23 with 3750 viewsmax936

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:51 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Leicester could be pretty hairy if they fail to win, not a nice place at all

Not the best place for a night out either, went up a few yrs ago to watch the Ospreys, only 3 of us but we got refused entry into a few places cause of our accents and coped a few verbal's elsewhere, Leicester's Welford Rd clubhouse was ok on match day though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 3743 viewsmonmouth

Along with Coventry, the nastiest place I've ever spent time in a non-football context.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 23 with 3684 viewsLoyal

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:25 - Apr 23 by jackbazza

I don't post much...but your so fckin sick!!

You don't post much but thanks for your endorsement. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 23 with 3472 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Apr 21 by airedale

I wonder how much of a difference not having Vardy will make to them?

The Million Dollar question...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 23 with 3437 viewsbonymine

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 23 by Lord_Bony

Disgraceful behaviour by Vardy.

Should take a leaf out of rugby's book with regard to referee abuse.....should be zero tolerance the abuse they get is inexcusable.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Apr 23 with 3265 viewsGowerjack

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 23 by Lord_Bony

AKA "The most obscene football photo I've ever seen"

(C) Davilin 2016.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:26 - Apr 23 with 3174 viewsmax936

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Apr 23 by Gowerjack

AKA "The most obscene football photo I've ever seen"

(C) Davilin 2016.

Vardy is a horrible arrogant big headed obnoxious coont who the English media love............ at the moment!!!
Moss should have knocked the skinny coont out.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:02 - Apr 24 with 3080 viewsLoyal

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 23 by bonymine

Should take a leaf out of rugby's book with regard to referee abuse.....should be zero tolerance the abuse they get is inexcusable.

Football would indeed do well to develop a ' rugby ' attitude towards referees. For everything else rugby needs to wake up and shut the fck up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Apr 24 with 2932 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 23 by bonymine

indeed - (btw is Moss Nigel Owens' doppelganger ?)
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:11 - Apr 24 with 2798 viewsAl_Bundy

Really hope the team give it a go today effort wise ! will be worried if we don't turn up again for an away game following the Newcastle showing. Hopefully FG will show us he can motivate a side to build on for next season.

Hope the chappy with the laptop who analyses our matches will start to work out "lets mark a player from crosses" and not concede tactics can come into play today.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:19 - Apr 24 with 2784 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:11 - Apr 24 by Al_Bundy

Really hope the team give it a go today effort wise ! will be worried if we don't turn up again for an away game following the Newcastle showing. Hopefully FG will show us he can motivate a side to build on for next season.

Hope the chappy with the laptop who analyses our matches will start to work out "lets mark a player from crosses" and not concede tactics can come into play today.

I'll be so disappointed if we just roll over. It would mean there's no pride, courage or backbone in the team at all and that would be very sad.

People like Fer, Barrow, Montero...even Goalmis if we are dull enough to put him on, must realise that today is the time to make a mark for the watching world. Do it you f***ers. Just do it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:19 - Apr 24 with 2781 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:11 - Apr 24 by Al_Bundy

I hope the f*ckwit of a "defence coach" tells our players to watch the ball (and, as an added bonus, attack it) at corners.

Revolutionary stuff, I know.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:20 - Apr 24 with 2779 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Apr 24 by KulusBeatFactory

Nigel is way better looking.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Apr 24 with 2776 viewsbarry_island

Looking forward to this one:

We're on the beach,

We have nothing to play for,

They did us 3-0 at home, and upset at least one of our team,

I dislike Leicester,

How they have enhanced their performance of kick and rush football to this level can only raise eyebrows,

How Morgan and Huth spend so much time on the pitch with their tactics is beyond belief

Go get em lads! 5-2 Swans.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 2767 viewsPhaedrus

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Apr 24 by barry_island

We're on the beach,

I dislike Leicester,

How they have enhanced their performance of kick and rush football to this level can only raise eyebrows,

How Morgan and Huth spend so much time on the pitch with their tactics is beyond belief

Just smile.

So I wonder if Ash is going to say 'hello' to Mahrez today? (Unintentionally quoted B.I.)
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 10:31]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 2753 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Apr 24 by KulusBeatFactory

Who?
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:35 - Apr 24 with 2746 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Apr 24 by barry_island

We're on the beach,

I dislike Leicester,

Just smile.

The players should be showing the management they are good enough to be here next season including FG.

No issue of losing to a better side on the day but when a team can't motivate themselves for 90 mins to make a game of it is a different matter.

Well done to our fans going today - hope you're rewarded !!
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:51 - Apr 24 with 2703 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:19 - Apr 24 by WarwickHunt

I hope the f*ckwit of a "defence coach" tells our players to watch the ball (and, as an added bonus, attack it) at corners.

Revolutionary stuff, I know.

You should know that you can't ask a footballer to multi task.
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:36 - Apr 24 with 2613 viewsAl_Bundy

Big responsibility on Ash today.

After Mahrez had him in his pocket and the off field spat after our home match Ash could be well up for not losing this and getting some pride back after our mauling earlier in the season.

Ash could well be an sending off risk today or a big hero leading the troops !!
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:00 - Apr 24 with 2562 viewsbuilthjack

Just got here, now to find a nice Sunday lunch, before we go and beat them 1-2.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 24 with 2502 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd like to see today

Fab
Naughton
Amat
Williams
Kingsley

Cork
Fer
Siggy

Barrow
Montero

Paloschi .

Get at them!!!

But it won't happen

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:43 - Apr 24 with 2451 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:00 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Just got here, now to find a nice Sunday lunch, before we go and beat them 1-2.

What pubs everyone going in mate?
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Apr 24 with 2405 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd like to see today

Fab
Naughton
Amat
Williams
Kingsley

Cork
Fer
Siggy

Barrow
Montero

Paloschi .

Get at them!!!

But it won't happen

You're right.. it won't happen.

Worry about Fer.. useful with the ball but less than convincing putting himself about chasing the opposition
The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:29 - Apr 24 with 2350 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Apr 24 by Al_Bundy

You're right.. it won't happen.

Worry about Fer.. useful with the ball but less than convincing putting himself about chasing the opposition

The whole world is watching today

Chance to put yourself in the shop window

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 2308 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Leicester City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Apr 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd like to see today

Fab
Naughton
Amat
Williams
Kingsley

Cork
Fer
Siggy

Barrow
Montero

Paloschi .

Get at them!!!

But it won't happen

I find it utterly mind-blowing that people on here don't rate Fernandez - can't get me head around that at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024