Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FORCED RELOCATION 16:19 - Jun 8 with 34509 viewspatchboy

Emails have been sent out in this afternoon TELLING all season ticket holders in the family (South) stand without an under 16 in their group MUST be RELOCATED elsewhere by the 11th June. After this date they will get in touch with you to move you. They are not allowing anybody to be relocated to the WEST at all. In our circumstances, we are family made up of sister,nephew etc and so wanted 6 seats together. This option was not available and we have to settle for a 3 in one row, 2 in another row and a single on their own.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 16:22]
FORCED RELOCATION on 19:20 - Jun 8 with 2654 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:30 - Jun 8 by max936

Murph seriously read my posts, I've no objection to moving its the timescale involved, this is something that should have been arranged at the end of the season at the latest, that's reasonable isn't it?

I have read them and responded to your whinging.
FORCED RELOCATION on 19:21 - Jun 8 with 2653 viewsmonmouth

None of my family are under 16. They are still my family and hence we are in the family stand and have been for 10 years. I have not had an e-mail and they have my e-mail address. They took my money and renewed my seat. To f**k us about now is ridiculous.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 19:22]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:21 - Jun 8 with 2653 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:34 - Jun 8 by Darran

He loves a moan does Max,moaning twàt.

I can tell.

He doesn't even know what he's moaning about now.
FORCED RELOCATION on 19:24 - Jun 8 with 2631 viewswaynekerr55

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:22 - Jun 8 by Phil_S

First I knew of this was today - I actually got the opposite email offering me the chance to move to the South as one of my STs is an Under 16 one

Not that they'd listen, but you could suggest that the staff members go to college to study a course in time management and/or customer services
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 19:25]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:37 - Jun 8 with 2575 viewsCooperman

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:20 - Jun 8 by Murph75

I have read them and responded to your whinging.

So if you had been attending as a group for years and are then faced with being split up, from your own family might I add, you wouldn't be annoyed?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:39 - Jun 8 with 2558 viewswaynekerr55

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:37 - Jun 8 by Cooperman

So if you had been attending as a group for years and are then faced with being split up, from your own family might I add, you wouldn't be annoyed?

Customer service at its finest.

Nothing wrong with the concept, but it's not as if they've only now found out the ages of the season ticket holders, is it?

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:44 - Jun 8 with 2539 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:34 - Jun 8 by Darran

He loves a moan does Max,moaning twàt.

Shurrup shit stirring and get you're haircut you old fruit.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:44 - Jun 8 with 2535 viewsJackfath

I sit on my own in there. Why would they make me move?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:46 - Jun 8 with 2529 viewsCooperman

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:39 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

Nothing wrong with the concept, but it's not as if they've only now found out the ages of the season ticket holders, is it?

Well I for one think it stinks, and no it doesn't impact me.

This should have been initiated immediately upon the passing of the last ST renewal deadline with priority given to those with the longest standing ST. The club could have staged it over say 8 weeks and before they went and sold the ST's not being renewed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:46 - Jun 8 with 2529 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:39 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

Don't go bringing common sense into it Wayne, if they wanted to do this they could have done this with much more notice.

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:49 - Jun 8 with 2517 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:46 - Jun 8 by max936

Don't go bringing common sense into it Wayne, if they wanted to do this they could have done this with much more notice.

Who gives a f**k. People have to move seats. So what, you'll still see the game.
FORCED RELOCATION on 19:52 - Jun 8 with 2501 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:44 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

I sit on my own in there. Why would they make me move?

Cause you got to assuming you're over 16yr so stop your whinging and moaning mun

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:53 - Jun 8 with 2494 viewswaynekerr55

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:46 - Jun 8 by max936

Well, yet another "fox pass" by the commercial team.

F*ck customer service, we're Premier League mun. Don't like it? Well we'll give your ticket to someone else. Be glad that you, as a member of the lumpenproletariat even have a ticket for the top table...

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:55 - Jun 8 with 2485 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:53 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

Well, yet another "fox pass" by the commercial team.

F*ck customer service, we're Premier League mun. Don't like it? Well we'll give your ticket to someone else. Be glad that you, as a member of the lumpenproletariat even have a ticket for the top table...

Correct Wayne, I've checked the date and its not April the first so it must be true

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:57 - Jun 8 with 2476 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:49 - Jun 8 by Murph75

Who gives a f**k. People have to move seats. So what, you'll still see the game.

Absolutely Murph you're spot on,

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 2434 viewsHighjack

If someone turns 16 halfway through the season will a steward forcibly remove them at halftime on their birthday?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 2433 viewsJackfath

Also if I get an email about this later than others, there'll be less options for me to move. That's even less fair. Dear me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 2434 viewslibertyx

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:22 - Jun 8 by Phil_S

First I knew of this was today - I actually got the opposite email offering me the chance to move to the South as one of my STs is an Under 16 one

We also received same email for my son and grandson.
I rang them to enquire about it as my son wasn't available. They told me if he wanted to move and choose what seats was availabe he had to ring by 12.30 today. If he rang after that time he wouldn't be able to choose his seat it would be allocated.
Why such a rush with short notice.
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:11 - Jun 8 with 2427 viewswaynekerr55

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:08 - Jun 8 by libertyx

We also received same email for my son and grandson.
I rang them to enquire about it as my son wasn't available. They told me if he wanted to move and choose what seats was availabe he had to ring by 12.30 today. If he rang after that time he wouldn't be able to choose his seat it would be allocated.
Why such a rush with short notice.

As some people aren't the sharpest knives in the dishwasher,clearly

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:18 - Jun 8 with 2401 viewsswansea101

So the family stand for kids under 16 and there families, and adults complaining they have to move.

Everyone talks about how we need to get the kids into the stadium to get them hooked, so let their parents buy a season ticket at a reasonable price. Why would you want to sit amongst a group of kids anyway?

Maybe the club should have given a bit more notice...maybe it's a great idea from the new owners. Whatever it is I don't see how, if your a group of adults your argument holds any substance when you could be stopping a young kids opportunity to watch his team every weekend, selfish if anything
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:24 - Jun 8 with 2385 viewsplasjack

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:18 - Jun 8 by swansea101

So the family stand for kids under 16 and there families, and adults complaining they have to move.

Everyone talks about how we need to get the kids into the stadium to get them hooked, so let their parents buy a season ticket at a reasonable price. Why would you want to sit amongst a group of kids anyway?

Maybe the club should have given a bit more notice...maybe it's a great idea from the new owners. Whatever it is I don't see how, if your a group of adults your argument holds any substance when you could be stopping a young kids opportunity to watch his team every weekend, selfish if anything

Its not there families its their, you from 40 miles up the road.
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:25 - Jun 8 with 2382 viewsjack247

Two pretty obvious ponints here.

1. It's absolutely fair that they do it. It's a family stand, it's where the younger kids should be with their parents. People who were kids 10 years ago, but aren't kids now, should be reallocated if they are preventing parents taking young kids.

2. The timescales involved are ridiculous. They should be sending this out on renewal and saying - ok your youngest is 15 now, this season is fine, this time next year you are going to have to move. If they haven't done that up until now, they should be giving everyone affected a seasons notice.

It's as if they have just realised (to be fair it never occurred to me, but with hindsight seems pretty obvious) and gone for the knee jerk reaction.
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:28 - Jun 8 with 2369 viewsBigPhilG

They can't force anyone to move because they'd be breaking numerous consumer laws and they can't take your seat away from you if you've already paid.
They can ask if you're willing to move but the onus is on the club to offer you suitable alternative seats and they need to give a reasonable time scale not 3 days.
I'm in the South and if they ask me and show some common decency I'd be open to move but the alternate seat must be viable for me
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:33 - Jun 8 with 2356 viewsNeathJack

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:35 - Jun 8 by Highjack

41% overwhelmingly support a family stand. Huh?

The other 59% must have underwhelmingly not supported it.

Sounds like Spin from the club to me.
FORCED RELOCATION on 20:49 - Jun 8 with 2292 viewswaynekerr55

FORCED RELOCATION on 20:33 - Jun 8 by NeathJack

The other 59% must have underwhelmingly not supported it.

Sounds like Spin from the club to me.

Spin from the club?

You damn cynic, you...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024