Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit .... My thoughts... 11:07 - Jun 16 with 137821 viewsJacksDad

The one thing I am certain of re this vote is that no-one knows for sure what the repercussions economically will be if we pull out. If you listen to the experts it will be better if we stay in, however its all unconvincing. My issue is that after 10 years of Austerity, the services in this country have been cut to the bone, that is services that are needed by us all - not just Immigrants/benefit spongers. We are not in a position to afford the enormous gamble if it all goes t1ts up. I am taking my lead from Ray Winston and gambling responsibly and staying in. If we ever get to situation when everything is adequately funded and horrible 0 hours contracts were abolished ... then maybe it might be worth the risk to pull out. But to do it now is a massive gamble which we just cannot afford to lose.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:14 - Jun 17 with 1910 viewsQPR_John

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:05 - Jun 17 by Brightonhoop

Central Left want out o, as I have, until the connection between Farage and the killer was unearthed. Farage inciting violence in mainstream British Politics also confirms precisely what he is Dave, he is a Nazi. Out is a vote now for a Nazi future for England.

Farage has blood on his hands absolutely and needs locking up. The man is a lunatic. Vote for him.

"Out is a vote now for a Nazi future for England. "

I've heard it all now. Doubt any body in the remain camp will beat that before Thursday
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:27 - Jun 17 with 1887 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:03 - Jun 17 by kingshill

Direct link? If I've read that right he was a guest speaker at a group that the bloke used to associate with, but they'd lost touch with before he spoke in front of them 200 miles from the nutters home? Hardly a smoking gun is it?

As for the comments, how does that differ from hippes smashing up the East end and students desecrating the cenotaph & Churchills statue? That's direct action when they feel they're not being listened to is it not? All he's saying is if politicians don't listen, some people may take it further, hardly rocket science.

Farage has incited violence in that vid in British mainstream politics. An MP is dead. That is not rocket science but vote for him/the Nazis. It's game over for Farage and his BNP apologists.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:36 - Jun 17 with 1863 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:08 - Jun 17 by essextaxiboy

I am not trying to defend Farage . He appeals to a certain part of the out campaign(not mine ) but his words can be taken two ways .
He may be accused of inciting violence as you have done or he may simply have been correct in predicting the tragic events of yesterday if it was a political act .

If I say there will be riots if we sign John Terry I dont want there to be , I just know that there is a good chance there will be . If his car gets turned over I will simply have called the mood correctly .

He appeals to the BNP, stole there policies and presents them as cuddly.

Here are his words 'I I think the next steps will be violence.' That is advocating a position. He doesn't say 'I fear violence', he doesn't say 'I deplore violence' and he doesn't say 'I am strongly against any kind of violence in mainstream british politics.'

He has incited violence within a disgusting campaign. He cannot retract his words, nor add to them now.

He is directly linked, giving speaches to the group that sought out the missing member who killed an MP yesterday. Those are the uncomfortable facts. And open up a whole range of other questions as to why Farage was not arrested for inciting violence. Farage advocated for violence as a response to not getting his own desired way with his own words without qualifying them to deter violence. He is directly connected through the right wing militias operating under his own radar and has some very serious questions to answer on advocating violence whilst stirring up racial hatred. Those are facts by the way not opinions. The man needs locking up.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 22:39]
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:38 - Jun 17 with 1859 viewsQPRDave

Lets all keep it nice eh?
Wish Les would get his f**king a**e in gear and make some signings, then we can talk about that instead
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:40 - Jun 17 with 1848 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:38 - Jun 17 by QPRDave

Lets all keep it nice eh?
Wish Les would get his f**king a**e in gear and make some signings, then we can talk about that instead

Bolx. Those children will never see a mother again. An SS knut was convicted today of child and women murder. Go ahead and keep it nice.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:43 - Jun 17 with 1842 viewsBucksRanger

Christ on a bicycle, when someone says "I think there is going to be violence" that is not advocating violence. I thought there was going to be violence at the England v Russia game. I was not advocating it. Get a grip for God's sake. Your political viewpoint is overwhelming your ability to think cogently.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:45 - Jun 17 with 1835 viewskingshill

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:36 - Jun 17 by Brightonhoop

He appeals to the BNP, stole there policies and presents them as cuddly.

Here are his words 'I I think the next steps will be violence.' That is advocating a position. He doesn't say 'I fear violence', he doesn't say 'I deplore violence' and he doesn't say 'I am strongly against any kind of violence in mainstream british politics.'

He has incited violence within a disgusting campaign. He cannot retract his words, nor add to them now.

He is directly linked, giving speaches to the group that sought out the missing member who killed an MP yesterday. Those are the uncomfortable facts. And open up a whole range of other questions as to why Farage was not arrested for inciting violence. Farage advocated for violence as a response to not getting his own desired way with his own words without qualifying them to deter violence. He is directly connected through the right wing militias operating under his own radar and has some very serious questions to answer on advocating violence whilst stirring up racial hatred. Those are facts by the way not opinions. The man needs locking up.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 22:39]

I'd say you need locking up mate, you're suffering from extreme paranoia
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:54 - Jun 17 with 1816 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:43 - Jun 17 by BucksRanger

Christ on a bicycle, when someone says "I think there is going to be violence" that is not advocating violence. I thought there was going to be violence at the England v Russia game. I was not advocating it. Get a grip for God's sake. Your political viewpoint is overwhelming your ability to think cogently.

Sorry Farage gave a speach to the right wing hidden splinter group that sought out the killer.

Farage very clearly does not condemn a prospect of violence. He states ' I think violence will be the next step.'

ith one dead MP I dont see any skewed thinking. Decent political people NEVER advocate violence as a means to progress their cause. Farage is absolutely complicit. An uncomfortable truth.

The violence needs to be suspended immediately and Farage needs to account for his vile BNP views.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:59 - Jun 17 with 1804 viewsQPRDave

Cameron, & Blair have both advocated violence., in the past.....just saying
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:59 - Jun 17 with 1804 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:45 - Jun 17 by kingshill

I'd say you need locking up mate, you're suffering from extreme paranoia

Facts are uncomfortable facts. Go ahead and shoot the messenger. Facts remain, no other political 'Leader' spoke to the group concerned that sought out the killer to do their bidding.

QED. Truth can be very uncomfortable, but those are facts. Farage has absolute blood on his hands.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:02 - Jun 17 with 1786 viewsTheBlob

This messageboard could be in serious trouble with accusations of this magnitude.
Be very careful.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:04 - Jun 17 with 1778 viewsQPRDave

Brighton I can clearly see you're wound right up, but can I ask do you hate Farage?
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:05 - Jun 17 with 1775 viewskingshill

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 22:59 - Jun 17 by Brightonhoop

Facts are uncomfortable facts. Go ahead and shoot the messenger. Facts remain, no other political 'Leader' spoke to the group concerned that sought out the killer to do their bidding.

QED. Truth can be very uncomfortable, but those are facts. Farage has absolute blood on his hands.

You've flipped your lid.

He spoke once 10 years go to a group that had already lost touch with the accused.

No proof of them ever being in the same room or speaking. Were you a copper in the West Midlands at the time the Birmingham 6 got convicted? You must have been with that thought process.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:07 - Jun 17 with 1757 viewsBucksRanger

So, in your world, anyone who tries to issue a warning that violence might result from current policies should keep their mouths shut for fear of that violence actually taking place somewhere down the line. If they don't shut up then they should be jailed, I guess.

Nobody should suggest anything controversial for fear of getting locked up in your world. Of course, you are allowed to say ridiculous stuff without any such fear because you are the supreme arbiter of what can and can't be put forward as a 'truth'.

You do realise that this disagreement between us is never going to end because what people think politically is in their brain from the outset of life. It resides in the chemical complexities and neural pathways that are given to us by our DNA.

Your perceived world sucks by the way. Big time.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:09 - Jun 17 with 1747 viewsTheBlob

And it was all going so well.

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:11 - Jun 17 with 1741 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:07 - Jun 17 by BucksRanger

So, in your world, anyone who tries to issue a warning that violence might result from current policies should keep their mouths shut for fear of that violence actually taking place somewhere down the line. If they don't shut up then they should be jailed, I guess.

Nobody should suggest anything controversial for fear of getting locked up in your world. Of course, you are allowed to say ridiculous stuff without any such fear because you are the supreme arbiter of what can and can't be put forward as a 'truth'.

You do realise that this disagreement between us is never going to end because what people think politically is in their brain from the outset of life. It resides in the chemical complexities and neural pathways that are given to us by our DNA.

Your perceived world sucks by the way. Big time.

Issue a warning? ffs are you sure? A female MP is dead you weapon. Where, exactly, precisely, does it stop, or do we descend?
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:13 - Jun 17 with 1727 viewsTheBlob

Lend us a tenner.

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:16 - Jun 17 with 1717 viewsQPRDave

Brighton do you hate Farage to the point you would kill him?
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:16 - Jun 17 with 1714 viewsBucksRanger

Where does it end?

With everyone who doesn't agree with your political viewpoint being unable to argue a different viewpoint for fear of being jailed by the supreme arbiter of all things political. Sort of like communism I guess. One party, one viewpoint.

Wouldn't you agree?

Bye, bye what's left of freedom of speech.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:19 - Jun 17 with 1705 viewskingshill

Why don't you get some rest my fellow Ranger?

Clearly drink has been taken and probably best if we all call it a night.

Happy to resume after we've all had a rest if you wish

Night
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:22 - Jun 17 with 1982 viewsQPRDave

Right I'm off to bed, work in the morning.
I'd just like to know, how many remainers who gush all this hate out, would feel the need to kill a brexit campaigner... The reason being that this is what we are being led to believe this man did.
The fact he was mentally ill is just being airbrushed away
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:25 - Jun 17 with 1969 viewsTheBlob

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:22 - Jun 17 by QPRDave

I'd just like to know, how many remainers who gush all this hate out, would feel the need to kill a brexit campaigner... The reason being that this is what we are being led to believe this man did.

Have a good night Dave,this will seem like a bizarre dream in the morning.

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:27 - Jun 17 with 1959 viewsBrightonhoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:16 - Jun 17 by QPRDave

Brighton do you hate Farage to the point you would kill him?

No of course not, that would only justify his very sad arguments. Humanity will eveolve from here, but Farage advocated violence and we see the results. That as a fact, can never, now or in the future be denied.

He has blood on his hands for a vile campaign.

On broader questions that never get answered. Will the pound collapse? Will Donegal be the new Syrian border to Greece? And will a real Hitler emerge from the self inflicted carnage? Just asking.....
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:31 - Jun 17 with 1940 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:22 - Jun 17 by QPRDave

We don't know what his motivations are yet, we're getting fed bits and pieces at the moment.

From what we've seen so far iIt does look as if we have a man with some mental issues (unknown the nature or extent) with links to right-wing groups and interests, but we're a long way from knowing the full truth.

Anyone claiming it's mental-health and hoping that makes the political side inapplicable is a little naive I think.

As that Spectator article said 'Rhetoric has consequences', and although I wouldn't place the blame directly at the door of any specific public figure, the tone of the whole debate has devolved into such a fear-mongering back and forth, it's certainly feasible to see how it could push one vulnerable man over the edge.
Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:47 - Jun 17 with 1838 viewsdistortR

Brexit .... My thoughts... on 23:31 - Jun 17 by DeepcutHoop

We don't know what his motivations are yet, we're getting fed bits and pieces at the moment.

From what we've seen so far iIt does look as if we have a man with some mental issues (unknown the nature or extent) with links to right-wing groups and interests, but we're a long way from knowing the full truth.

Anyone claiming it's mental-health and hoping that makes the political side inapplicable is a little naive I think.

As that Spectator article said 'Rhetoric has consequences', and although I wouldn't place the blame directly at the door of any specific public figure, the tone of the whole debate has devolved into such a fear-mongering back and forth, it's certainly feasible to see how it could push one vulnerable man over the edge.

I think it's been an appallingly conducted campaign on both sides, for example geldof's behaviour the other day was very unedifying.

Wouldn't it be nice to hear our elected representatives engage in honest debate and answer questions directly.

Can't stand farage or johnson, but on the other side you have the likes of blair and goldman sachs.

The arrogance of the top politicians in britain and europe, and the sub-text that we should leave them to run our lives, constantly grates.

The threat, internally and externally, that if the people choose to leave europe, they will be punished for their choice.

Guttersnipe media.

Kind of glad that, living in the iom, i don't have a vote in the forthcoming referendum. The debate has just not been honest enough.

Which, for someone who always complains about the lack of real democracy bar voting every few years for the least worst party and their non-binding manifesto, is pretty pathetic!

ffs, blob v brighton just about sums up the tone of this debacle.

Sigh.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 23:50]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024