Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? 19:34 - Jul 7 with 2843 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:35 - Jul 7 with 2114 viewsJackfath

In order to continue the current feeling around the nation should they now move to the larger cpacity stadium to cash in on larger crowd?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:40 - Jul 7 with 2104 viewsOldjack

No ,and it;s about time the home of top football in Wales gets a look in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:41 - Jul 7 with 2102 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:40 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

You loves a poll.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:43 - Jul 7 with 2091 viewspencoedjack

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:35 - Jul 7 by Jackfath

In order to continue the current feeling around the nation should they now move to the larger cpacity stadium to cash in on larger crowd?

Do you think all those that fancied a few days on the lash in France (me included) will be watching Wales in Cardiff on a rainy night in November.

Genuine question you think those are now hooked ?
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:44 - Jul 7 with 2081 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:43 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

Do you think all those that fancied a few days on the lash in France (me included) will be watching Wales in Cardiff on a rainy night in November.

Genuine question you think those are now hooked ?

No. I do however think that the tight t shirt, pink cowboy hat wearing valley girl would love to go. Surely an opportunity to cash in cannot be passed up?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:50 - Jul 7 with 2054 viewspencoedjack

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:44 - Jul 7 by Jackfath

No. I do however think that the tight t shirt, pink cowboy hat wearing valley girl would love to go. Surely an opportunity to cash in cannot be passed up?

Nowt wrong with a valley girl with a hat fella.

You should give one a try 👍
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:51 - Jul 7 with 2050 viewsexiledclaseboy

No.

Poll: Tory leader

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:51 - Jul 7 with 2050 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:50 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:52 - Jul 7 with 2045 viewsWxmJax

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:40 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

You play where the team want to play. In the 70's and 80's the team liked playing at The Racecourse in Wrexham.

FAW decided to move the Iceland game to The Vetch and the two Scotland games to Ninian Park and Anfield.

That's one of the reasons we haven't qualified more often.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:57 - Jul 7 with 2028 viewsMattG

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The players have repeatedly said that they like playing at CCS and I very much doubt we'll sell out the PS very often which means the atmosphere will suffer, particularly as we will have to give more tickets to away teams.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:04 - Jul 7 with 2009 viewspencoedjack

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:51 - Jul 7 by Jackfath

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them.

I didn't imply you had ......

Can't imagine you've tried one though fella 👍
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:18 - Jul 7 with 1959 viewsMurph75

There would be more chance of me going if it was in the principality stadium.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:21 - Jul 7 with 1947 viewsCooperman

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:18 - Jul 7 by Murph75

There would be more chance of me going if it was in the principality stadium.

Why?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 1942 viewsCooperman

Revenue aside, only if it can be filled or near filled. A full to the brim Legoland will create more atmosphere than a 60% full national stadium.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 1939 viewsMurph75

Because its a state of the art 80,000 seater stadium.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:25 - Jul 7 with 1931 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:04 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

I didn't imply you had ......

Can't imagine you've tried one though fella 👍

You make them sound like a flavour of crisps.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:26 - Jul 7 with 1931 viewsCooperman

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:23 - Jul 7 by Murph75

Because its a state of the art 80,000 seater stadium.

And your point is what? Legoland doesn't have 80,000 seats or it's not state of the art?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:27 - Jul 7 with 1926 viewsMurph75

My point is I'd rather watch a game of football in a state of the art stadium that can hold 80,000.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:33 - Jul 7 with 1902 viewsCooperman

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:27 - Jul 7 by Murph75

My point is I'd rather watch a game of football in a state of the art stadium that can hold 80,000.

Fair enough. A mix of venues would be best. Use the larger stadium when it's likely to be sold out and smaller stadia for lesser teams. I can't see 79,999 other hardy souls attending Moldova home.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:37 - Jul 7 with 1879 viewsMurph75

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:33 - Jul 7 by Cooperman

Fair enough. A mix of venues would be best. Use the larger stadium when it's likely to be sold out and smaller stadia for lesser teams. I can't see 79,999 other hardy souls attending Moldova home.

We used to great attendance during the Mark Hughes era. Can't see why we couldn't do it again with the current momentum we have and a good world cup qualifying campaign.

Better to 50,000 people paying £20 rather than 25,000 paying £20
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:41 - Jul 7 with 1867 viewsdailew

I think they should play in JBT95's back garden so only he can watch them.

No-one else is worthy,

[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 20:42]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:42 - Jul 7 with 1860 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 20:41 - Jul 7 by dailew

I think they should play in JBT95's back garden so only he can watch them.

No-one else is worthy,

[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 20:42]

Have an up arrow.

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:06 - Jul 7 with 1813 viewsJack_Kass

Games that will fill the PS up should be played there, like the England game qualifying game was 5 years ago. The rest should be played at alternative venues.

The game against the Irish will certainly pack it out, and should be played in the PS.

At the end of the day more money for the FAW should mean more money going into the grassroots, not that I trust them to actually do that, but the principle remains.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:09 - Jul 7 with 1807 viewsGowerjack

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:50 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/110704278-moon-zappa-during-moon-zappa-photo-sh
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 21:11]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 16:53 - Jul 8 with 1506 viewsABERSWAN

Wales play rugby against Argentina,the same day Wales play Serbia in November,so that's one game definetly ruled out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024