Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't want my business today 12:57 - Aug 6 with 5757 viewsNorthYorksDale

Just checked if I can get the junior season ticket today and the answer is no. Apparently I should have got it in the close season or before 12 today.
Asked if they would refund today's ticket if I then get the season ticket but it's a no to that as well.
So that's an adult ticket and a junior attending they'll miss out on.
Don't want my business today on 13:26 - Aug 6 with 4124 views442Dale

While I understand the theory about not being able to process ST applications in the hours before a match, surely if you paid your admin fee a complimentary child's ticket could have been offered for today and the ST then prepared for collection at the next game?

Isn't the admin fee for such, er, administration?

Presumably the new chief exec will be interested to hear such customer feedback with a view to making improvements in the future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Don't want my business today on 15:00 - Aug 6 with 3984 viewsPorlicks

A bit late now, but in such circumstances:

1) Get the person's name
2) Ask to speak to their line-manager

if they refuse the above:
1) make record of the time you were there
2) accurately record what they told you
3) call / email a relevant person

Who are YOU with?

Don't want my business today on 20:17 - Aug 6 with 3665 viewsWestYorkshireDale

Exactly the same happened to me today. It is always the same with the club, when you think things are progressing then you find another thing that is still from the 1970s. I will not be able to attend every game but thought I would support the club financially by still getting a season ticket but their loss
Don't want my business today on 20:38 - Aug 6 with 3605 viewsSaxonDale

Sounds like someone at the Ticket Office has never really forgotten about the War of the Roses.
Don't want my business today on 20:45 - Aug 6 with 3588 viewsBartRowou

The club gets more like North Korea by the day. Heard a few things today, including this, which show a complete disregard for the loyal fans among us (and there aren't many).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Don't want my business today on 20:52 - Aug 6 with 3556 viewsNorthYorksDale

I had a very disappointed ten year old when I told him we wouldn't be going and despite several quotes of its the principle son he managed to influence me enough to go to the game but I've decided I will no longer be buying half time draw tickets so the club will be worse off in the long run by a few quid and another disgruntled customer.

I called at the ticket office to request two junior tickets and was immediately told "we can't process them today"....there was one person behind me in the Q. I asked now you have my crisp ten pound notes ie you know I have paid for the season ticket couldn't they supply a complementary ticket but was told they don't do them. When I pointed out they do it changed to they're just for football in the community. I tried to suggest it would be a good idea to try and encourage people to come rather than discourage but it didn't seem to register.

why couldn't they have promoted on the site still time to get your season ticket up until 12 o'clock but if you can't get there by then you can apply/pay for your ticket and we'll give you a complementary ticket for today's game.

They also said theyd checked with their manager and they couldnt refund any tickets in lieu of pending season tickets and couldn't give complementary tickets

It's £5 so really not a big deal but why do we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot again and again.
Don't want my business today on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 3525 views49thseason

All together now...
Jobsworth, jobsworth, its more than my jobsworth
I dont care, rain or snow,
Whatever you want the answer's NO!
I can keep you standing, forever in a queue
And if you don't like it ,
you know what you can do?
You can lump it!
Don't want my business today on 21:13 - Aug 6 with 3498 viewsTalkingSutty

Don't want my business today on 20:59 - Aug 6 by 49thseason

All together now...
Jobsworth, jobsworth, its more than my jobsworth
I dont care, rain or snow,
Whatever you want the answer's NO!
I can keep you standing, forever in a queue
And if you don't like it ,
you know what you can do?
You can lump it!

I bought my Sheff Utd ticket at 1330hrs today from the office and countrd 4 female members of staff in the office,just one serving me.

Customers want to buy season tickets but the Club won't let them and turn them away!! Its not right is it??
This is obviously an arrangement Colin Garlick is comfortable with, i hope the new guy is a lot more customer friendly because this thread is a typical example of what the Supporters are faced with.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 21:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Don't want my business today on 22:42 - Aug 6 with 3342 views442Dale

Mention is made in this thread about principles. It's quite telling that those principles, that supporters quite rightly hold, appear difficult for some at football clubs to understand.

Don't want my business today on 22:45 - Aug 6 with 3324 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Shaking head in disbelief!

In spite of all the positivity coming out of the Club this week and the Happy New Year thread on here............this Club still has the capacity to shoot itself in the foot on and off the pitch.Two feet bleeding!

Who in their Right mind would turn anyone away with cash in hand, wanting to buy season tickets when we have hardly sold any?............It really really beggars belief.

Dale are still Champions at Tinpottery!

Only at the Crown ground.
Don't want my business today on 22:58 - Aug 6 with 3290 viewsD_Alien

Two simple questions, with answers provided.

Q1) How long does it take to "process" a ST?

A1) About 2-3 minutes

Q2) How long does it take to piss off a Dale fan, ready and willing to hand over their money?

A2) About 5-10 seconds

I beg to differ about not being able to process ST's in the hours before a game. Why, for instance, do we have just one service hatch? Isn't there a ready-made service window to the outside of the admin office? Aren't there several people sat in the office, doing not much when they could be taking money off us? Designate the window for tickets other than the current matchday.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Don't want my business today on 23:01 - Aug 6 with 3281 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 22:58 - Aug 6 by D_Alien

A1) About 2-3 minutes

Q2) How long does it take to piss off a Dale fan, ready and willing to hand over their money?

A2) About 5-10 seconds

I beg to differ about not being able to process ST's in the hours before a game. Why, for instance, do we have just one service hatch? Isn't there a ready-made service window to the outside of the admin office? Aren't there several people sat in the office, doing not much when they could be taking money off us? Designate the window for tickets other than the current matchday.

You're right, they could look at finding a way to do season tickets too. I was trying to see their point of view and be fair. Which is something I often do.

Imagine how much fun it'd be if I didn't...

Don't want my business today on 23:04 - Aug 6 with 3261 viewsD_Alien

Don't want my business today on 23:01 - Aug 6 by 442Dale

You're right, they could look at finding a way to do season tickets too. I was trying to see their point of view and be fair. Which is something I often do.

Imagine how much fun it'd be if I didn't...

It'd be like being entertained by Desmond the Dragon

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Don't want my business today on 23:18 - Aug 6 with 3223 viewsSandyman

Don't want my business today on 22:58 - Aug 6 by D_Alien

A1) About 2-3 minutes

A2) About 5-10 seconds

Q2 ) A2)

5-10 seconds is the right answer. E.G. writing to supporters who haven't renewed season tickets and telling them it will cost £62 more to renew than it did last year does that.

For all the great things happening off the pitch at The Dale, there is a bizarre Yin and Yang thing going on where seemingly all the good stuff is counterbalanced by opposite or contrary forces that negate some brilliant achievements.
Don't want my business today on 01:29 - Aug 7 with 3132 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 23:18 - Aug 6 by Sandyman

Q2 ) A2)

5-10 seconds is the right answer. E.G. writing to supporters who haven't renewed season tickets and telling them it will cost £62 more to renew than it did last year does that.

For all the great things happening off the pitch at The Dale, there is a bizarre Yin and Yang thing going on where seemingly all the good stuff is counterbalanced by opposite or contrary forces that negate some brilliant achievements.

You're not wrong, Sandyman.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Don't want my business today on 01:40 - Aug 7 with 3118 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 20:45 - Aug 6 by BartRowou

The club gets more like North Korea by the day. Heard a few things today, including this, which show a complete disregard for the loyal fans among us (and there aren't many).

TVONK?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Don't want my business today on 07:05 - Aug 7 with 3055 viewsTalkingSutty

Don't want my business today on 01:40 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

TVONK?

Bloody hilarious..... You couldn't make this *hit up.

It alway's amazes me how highly certain individuals view themselves,yet at the same time reveal their fragility/vulnerability when least expected. #gladiamnormal.
Don't want my business today on 09:44 - Aug 7 with 2897 viewselectricblue

Honestly....
I would go straight to the top of the tree with this, bugger the minnions..
Straight to Dunphy himself......

See what happens then.......

Provide a means of contact via email or better you phone details and when your available.....
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 9:45]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Don't want my business today on 10:37 - Aug 7 with 2821 viewschalkyncfc

You deserve all you get,it sounds to me like you are throwing your dummy out because you cant get your own way,why wait until just before the first game of the season to do this,its madness, go back down in the week,buy a season ticket and next year buy it in the three months before when there's no queueing and they aren't at their busiest
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 10:39]
Don't want my business today on 10:39 - Aug 7 with 2811 viewsroccydaleian

Don't want my business today on 10:37 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

You deserve all you get,it sounds to me like you are throwing your dummy out because you cant get your own way,why wait until just before the first game of the season to do this,its madness, go back down in the week,buy a season ticket and next year buy it in the three months before when there's no queueing and they aren't at their busiest

Fook off Chalky..
Don't want my business today on 10:50 - Aug 7 with 2784 views442Dale

You really do talk nonsense at times. Opinions like that are exactly the reason why football clubs continue to fail their supporters. And you have the audacity to moan about how Trew deals with your set of clowns at Meadow Lane?

I'm incredibly dismayed by you, Chalky. After all we've done for you as well. Take some time to think about your words and get back to us later.

Don't want my business today on 10:51 - Aug 7 with 2778 viewsWestYorkshireDale

The clue is in our names, we live elsewhere and only come to Rochdale on game day. I don't know why they have to use a computer to sell a ticket. Take our money and personal details, give us the ticket and then register us on the computer system later?
Don't want my business today on 10:54 - Aug 7 with 2768 viewssince58

Youre lucky you didn't get a s t yesterday.Ifeel sorry for the poor souls who have purchased one and are conned with signings like this morning.
Con artists spring to mind.
Don't want my business today on 10:55 - Aug 7 with 2762 viewschalkyncfc

Don't want my business today on 10:50 - Aug 7 by 442Dale

You really do talk nonsense at times. Opinions like that are exactly the reason why football clubs continue to fail their supporters. And you have the audacity to moan about how Trew deals with your set of clowns at Meadow Lane?

I'm incredibly dismayed by you, Chalky. After all we've done for you as well. Take some time to think about your words and get back to us later.

I'm with the club on this one,there has to be a cutoff time for season tickets and midday on the first day of the season is very generous if you ask me
Don't want my business today on 10:57 - Aug 7 with 2750 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 10:55 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

I'm with the club on this one,there has to be a cutoff time for season tickets and midday on the first day of the season is very generous if you ask me

Yes, I posted initially that the thinking behind it is understandable on a matchday. There were also other options which would not only mean they could delay the processing of a ST, but that supporters could still avoid having debates with their children over whether to attend.

It was all very unnecessary.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024