Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Keith Hill Effect 16:57 - Dec 29 with 2476 viewsDanDale

Just wanted to share with you the all time league table from 2006 - present day. It just goes to show what fabulous time we are living in to be a Dale fan.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/all-time-table/2006-2007/2016-2017

The Keith Hill Effect on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 2463 viewsR17ALE

That's an amazing stat.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

The Keith Hill Effect on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 2427 viewsfitzochris

There is even a handy list of cheating clubs underneath which features that Famous Old Club.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Keith Hill Effect on 17:44 - Dec 29 with 2319 viewsShun

Fantastic stat!
The Keith Hill Effect on 20:30 - Dec 29 with 2069 viewsboromat

Quite incredible stat I wonder where we'd be without the Eyre and Coleman era's!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The Keith Hill Effect on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 2041 viewsD_Alien

The Keith Hill Effect on 20:30 - Dec 29 by boromat

Quite incredible stat I wonder where we'd be without the Eyre and Coleman era's!

Aye, but in a strange kind of way, I reckon that period has done both the club and the manager a world of good - although it didn't seem like that at the time!

I reckon the understanding that now seems to exist just wouldn't be there without that hiatus - Hilly certainly seems more settled these days, and long may that continue

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Keith Hill Effect on 22:53 - Dec 29 with 1824 viewsbatfink

While queuing today for a Barrow ticket for the missus Keith came out of the door to the changing rooms and walked up the stairs, all I could say (sadly) was "all right", truly the Keith Hill effect I was totally star struck!
The Keith Hill Effect on 13:12 - Dec 30 with 1501 viewsregjenkins

Awesome stuff... it would be interestiing to know where we would be for points gained to money spent on players and attendance. I'm guessing champions leauge!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

The Keith Hill Effect on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 1141 viewsDanDale

After last nights win we have moved up another place.
Login to get fewer ads

The Keith Hill Effect on 10:35 - Dec 31 with 1080 viewsBFC1885

If I were you I would offer Keith a contract until his 65th birthday!
Keith Hill and Rochdale must be one of the most perfect fits in football I can ever remember.
I was very surprised to see a few of you having a moan and groan about him at the start of the season when results weren't going your way?
I suppose that's football fans for you!
The Keith Hill Effect on 10:50 - Dec 31 with 1018 viewsmidlandsdale

The Keith Hill Effect on 10:35 - Dec 31 by BFC1885

If I were you I would offer Keith a contract until his 65th birthday!
Keith Hill and Rochdale must be one of the most perfect fits in football I can ever remember.
I was very surprised to see a few of you having a moan and groan about him at the start of the season when results weren't going your way?
I suppose that's football fans for you!

Yes and I was one of them!

As said on a previous thread I hold my hand up and am very pleased to be proved wrong. He played what now seems a master stroke against Fleetwood by switching players into unfamiliar positions. They have remained in place ever since.

Opinions however are what make the world go round and should be allowed expression even if you dont agree.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024