Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hand On Heart 18:32 - Aug 5 with 4522 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Did any of our loyal band of fans expect us to win today?

Massive things being done off the pitch.

Great signing Matty Done.

But surely we cant go another season of Jim/Canavan?

Totally expected a 2-0 defeat today.

For all the initiatives we're so friggin predictable.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Hand On Heart on 18:38 - Aug 5 with 4491 viewsSaxonDale

Posted on another thread but I'd be amazed if come September we've still got McNulty and Canavan as our only options as a left centre back. The moment Hilly discounts Canavan as a member of the squad his demand (if there is any) goes down and we may end up having to pay him off to free up wages rather than someone taking over it.

Looking at the positives I think our ideal first XI has genuine quality and is the best we've had during Hill's second spell. Added to that we have real game changers to come off the bench and I don't think we're very far away at all.
Hand On Heart on 19:09 - Aug 5 with 4376 viewsKnowlesy

The really frustrating aspect for me at least is that we're so, so close to a squad that could genuinely challenge to go up. Everything is in place but Keith's seemingly unwilling to accept that Jim is not good enough and it'll knock me sick if a lack of action now is what makes the difference at the end of the season.
Hand On Heart on 20:58 - Aug 5 with 4160 viewsdingdangblue

Today I expected us not to win.
Not to score.
Pittman to score.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hand On Heart on 22:31 - Aug 5 with 3973 viewsCreepy

For all the euphoria about our summer signings, we all know we needed two centre halfs. Hasn't been addressed. No chance of top half. Sorry to be negative but last year we had to strengthen our weakness, the defence, we haven't.
Hand On Heart on 22:51 - Aug 5 with 3925 viewsShun

Hand On Heart on 22:31 - Aug 5 by Creepy

For all the euphoria about our summer signings, we all know we needed two centre halfs. Hasn't been addressed. No chance of top half. Sorry to be negative but last year we had to strengthen our weakness, the defence, we haven't.

No chance of top half? Have a word with yourself! With this very same defence we only missed out on the play-offs on the final day of last season, and since then we've added cover for both fullback positions - something that cost us just as much as the poor central defence last season. If we don't finish in the top half (and threaten the play-offs I'll add) then I'll cut the whole of the Spotland turf with a pair of paediatric scissors.
Hand On Heart on 12:14 - Aug 23 with 3185 viewsEstelle245

Hand On Heart on 22:51 - Aug 5 by Shun

No chance of top half? Have a word with yourself! With this very same defence we only missed out on the play-offs on the final day of last season, and since then we've added cover for both fullback positions - something that cost us just as much as the poor central defence last season. If we don't finish in the top half (and threaten the play-offs I'll add) then I'll cut the whole of the Spotland turf with a pair of paediatric scissors.

It's been a month...
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 10:09]
Hand On Heart on 12:24 - Aug 23 with 3152 viewsD_Alien

Hand On Heart on 12:14 - Aug 23 by Estelle245

It's been a month...

Has it?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hand On Heart on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 2981 viewsDaleiLama

Hand On Heart on 12:24 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

Has it?

Wrong time?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Hand On Heart on 14:16 - Aug 23 with 2929 viewsShun

Hand On Heart on 12:14 - Aug 23 by Estelle245

It's been a month...

What has?
Hand On Heart on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 2924 viewsnordenblue

Hand On Heart on 14:16 - Aug 23 by Shun

What has?

The month of August
Hand On Heart on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 2900 viewsD_Alien

Hand On Heart on 14:18 - Aug 23 by nordenblue

The month of August

It's got a squad of 31 days, on a par with the likes of January and October. I think it'll do well.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hand On Heart (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 2796 viewscrocodile

Hand On Heart on 18:38 - Aug 5 by SaxonDale

Posted on another thread but I'd be amazed if come September we've still got McNulty and Canavan as our only options as a left centre back. The moment Hilly discounts Canavan as a member of the squad his demand (if there is any) goes down and we may end up having to pay him off to free up wages rather than someone taking over it.

Looking at the positives I think our ideal first XI has genuine quality and is the best we've had during Hill's second spell. Added to that we have real game changers to come off the bench and I don't think we're very far away at all.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 16:55]
Hand On Heart on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 2768 viewsSuddenLad

Hand On Heart (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 23 by crocodile

[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 16:55]

What's your squad number ??

Edit: Surprise, surprise. Post removed. Too near the truth, perhaps ??
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 17:48]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024