Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 19:53 - Aug 23 with 35390 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 14:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 3305 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 3302 viewsScfc2017

0-2
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 3297 viewsBorojack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 26 by Sospan_Fach

But Tammy plays up top, whereas Ayew is everywhere behind the striker, lots of running. I fear Tammy will give way even though i would like him to play most of the season.

Get the fukc in

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 3293 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice 1 Kyle.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 3281 viewsjasper_T

Get in was about to post that we'd been on the beers at half time but I guess both sides were.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 3272 viewsPozuelosSideys

Game, set, match

De Boer will be sacked first this season, they suck. Who cares.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 3266 viewsdailew

Fair play. Fantastic work from Naughts.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 26 with 3224 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Good to see Naughton that high up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 26 with 3239 viewsSheffieldjack

Get in! Come on!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 16:08]
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 26 with 3220 viewsBorojack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 26 by PozuelosSideys

Game, set, match

Not over yet

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 26 with 3170 viewsmax936

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One thrived in a league below where as one looked below average. I have a feeling the one who outshone the other in the lower league will do the same in the Premier League too.

You was saying ??????

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 26 with 3111 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 26 by max936

You was saying ??????

You're right, my opinion on who is the better player has been completely changed after that one goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 26 with 3025 viewsChrisSCFC

That should had been a yellow all day long.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 26 with 2962 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 26 by PozuelosSideys

Game, set, match

This is Swansea City remember......we are never safe until the final whistle, no matter how many goals we're ahead by.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 26 with 2942 viewsmax936

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're right, my opinion on who is the better player has been completely changed after that one goal.

don't get all sarky on me now Dwighty, he did well to pressure the keeper there after a good run onto an excellent ball from Naughton played him in, credit where credit is due, works hard does Ayew so good luck to him and lets hope it continues.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 2697 viewsFireboy2

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 26 by ZZoric

wtf? - the first time we dominated their half, with Clucas pushing on, we score a well worked goal

I was getting at that manure supporting tvvat dyss zz

He does my swede in
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 2697 viewsjacksfullaces

gonna be a defensive year then.

better get used to it, I'm sure I will. possession without obvious purpose. its what you do when you have fairly average players, championship level ? the reference to rodgers and sousa both seem to be relevant.

guessing the usual whingers will have a free hit if we don't make much in games of our offensive scraps, but we ain't gonna have money thrown at top stars, and a scouting system to unearth cheap gems not within our grasp (or many other lower premier league teams I guess)

a few early results would go a long way to shutting that line of criticism down although the trolls can generally find new scabs to pick at.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 2687 viewsdailew

Clucas loox the biz.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 2676 viewsShonky

Playing a dangerous game here.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 26 with 2655 viewsZZoric

naturally morphing into a 0-2

formation and personnel lends itself to absorbing the inevitable and/or driving for the decisive winner
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 26 with 2526 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 26 by dailew

Clucas loox the biz.

Looks the business as .... a left sided midfielder yes. But he won't be giving us as many attacking options as Gylfi. Fer is being asked to fulfill that role it seems.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Aug 26 with 2510 viewsShonky

eek

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 2448 viewsShonky

Van der

to the rescue

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 2437 viewsZZoric

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Aug 26 by Shonky

eek

poor header in-field by Naughts
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 2427 viewsSmellyplumz

Credit where it's due, superb defending by vdh there, saved a goal.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024