Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble at our neighbours 14:22 - Aug 30 with 12428 viewsAussieDale

Looks like some strange goings on at giggle.
Trouble at our neighbours on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 6758 viewsscarrow

Reports of 11 deals to be sorted before the end of tomorrow. Ins and outs. First one completed sees lauded summer signing Thompson leave for Bradford.

Poll: Final position

Trouble at our neighbours on 14:46 - Aug 30 with 6741 viewsdawlishdale

Trouble at our neighbours on 14:38 - Aug 30 by scarrow

Reports of 11 deals to be sorted before the end of tomorrow. Ins and outs. First one completed sees lauded summer signing Thompson leave for Bradford.

Thompson going to Bradford is very odd. He only signed a few weeks ago on a 3 year deal.

Something very wrong there.
Trouble at our neighbours on 15:06 - Aug 30 with 6687 viewsSuddenLad

Trouble at our neighbours on 14:46 - Aug 30 by dawlishdale

Thompson going to Bradford is very odd. He only signed a few weeks ago on a 3 year deal.

Been something very wrong for a very long time. Maybe it's all catching up with them. At last.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trouble at our neighbours on 15:08 - Aug 30 with 6677 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trouble at our neighbours on 14:38 - Aug 30 by scarrow

On loan too........so bury possibly still paying some of his wages?
Trouble at our neighbours on 15:39 - Aug 30 with 6567 viewsDaley_Lama

32 players currently on bury books excluding Thompson

21 players have joined bury since the end of last season (15 contracts, 6 loans)
20 players have left bury since the end of last season

Current squad

Keeper Contract Leo Fasan
Keeper Contract Joe Murphy
Keeper Contract Mar Edwards Williams
Defender Contract Phil Edwards
Defender Contract Alex Bruce
Defender Loanee Jordan Williams
Defender Contract Jo Skarz
Defender Contract Tom Aldred
Defender Contract Eoghan O'Connell
Defender Loanee Alex Whitmore
Defender Contract Nathan Cameron
Defender Contract Greg Leigh
Defender Contract Craig Jones
Midfield Contract Callum Reilly
Midfield Contract Stephen Dawson
Midfield Loanee Rohan Ince
Midfield Contract Chris Maguire
Midfield Contract Chris Humphrey
Midfield Contract Jay O'Shea
Midfield Contract Harry Bunn
Midfield Loanee Scott Burgess
Midfield Contract Wai-Tsun Dai
Midfield Contract Neil Danns
Midfield Contract Andrew Tutte
Midfield Contract Zeli Ismail
Midfield Contract Danny Mayor
Striker Contract Chris Sang
Striker Contract Jermaine Beckford
Striker Loanee Tom Heardman
Striker Loanee Nicky Ajose
Striker Contract Callum Styles
Striker Contract Ryan Lowe

Poll: DF in or out

Trouble at our neighbours on 15:51 - Aug 30 with 6508 viewsDaley_Lama

In comparison, our stats

25 players currently on Rochdale books

6 players have joined since the end of last season (5 contracts, 1 loan)
8 players have left since the end of last season

Clarke has said there may be up to 11 further changes.

I would suspect that bury will have more outs than ins based on the above, with the likes of Danns and Tutte being shipped out or one or two loans cancelled.

Poll: DF in or out

Trouble at our neighbours on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 6393 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trouble at our neighbours on 15:51 - Aug 30 by Daley_Lama

In comparison, our stats

25 players currently on Rochdale books

6 players have joined since the end of last season (5 contracts, 1 loan)
8 players have left since the end of last season

Clarke has said there may be up to 11 further changes.

I would suspect that bury will have more outs than ins based on the above, with the likes of Danns and Tutte being shipped out or one or two loans cancelled.

Their Jordan Williams on loan from Hudds was really nowt special on Saturday......that Ince chap looked ok though, but can't see either parent club wanting them back.
Trouble at our neighbours on 16:19 - Aug 30 with 6361 viewsAtThePeake

Trouble at our neighbours on 16:15 - Aug 30 by Yorkshire_Dale

Their Jordan Williams on loan from Hudds was really nowt special on Saturday......that Ince chap looked ok though, but can't see either parent club wanting them back.

Thought Williams had quite a good game and Ince was man of the match. Whitmore and Ajose both started too, so can't see their loans being cancelled.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble at our neighbours on 16:35 - Aug 30 with 6289 viewsTVOS1907

Trouble at our neighbours on 14:46 - Aug 30 by dawlishdale

Aye, they can't afford the contracts they've given out.

And one of their fans says 'The club is becoming a joke'.

'Becoming'? Where's he been for the last few years?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 16:38]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trouble at our neighbours on 16:40 - Aug 30 with 6264 viewsD_Alien

Trouble at our neighbours on 15:06 - Aug 30 by SuddenLad

Been something very wrong for a very long time. Maybe it's all catching up with them. At last.

Whatever the repercussions, isn't this a private matter between Thompson and bury FC?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:02 - Aug 30 with 6157 viewsBobbyjoe

Ince looked a top, top player to me, capable of playing at the highest level. Time will tell. Have to say that regardless of the financial probity of it all, I rather envy bury fans, in the short term at least. There's no getting away from the fact that the prospect of watching players of that calibre (despite it not materialising last Saturday), is more interesting to the average, amoral football fan than any number of worthy journeymen.
Trouble at our neighbours on 17:05 - Aug 30 with 6137 viewsTVOS1907

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:02 - Aug 30 by Bobbyjoe

Ince looked a top, top player to me, capable of playing at the highest level. Time will tell. Have to say that regardless of the financial probity of it all, I rather envy bury fans, in the short term at least. There's no getting away from the fact that the prospect of watching players of that calibre (despite it not materialising last Saturday), is more interesting to the average, amoral football fan than any number of worthy journeymen.

You're having a laugh, right?

Bury had plenty of players last season who wouldn't be classed as journeymen.

They then engaged in a club record losing run, leading to them avoiding relegation on the final day.

Ace.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 17:06]

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:29 - Aug 30 with 6033 viewsTVOS1907

It's alright, they've brought in someone else to balance the numbers.

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:42 - Aug 30 with 5966 viewsBobbyjoe

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:05 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

You're having a laugh, right?

Bury had plenty of players last season who wouldn't be classed as journeymen.

They then engaged in a club record losing run, leading to them avoiding relegation on the final day.

Ace.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 17:06]

I havn't the first idea who played for bury last season. Never saw them. Couldn't be less interested. I was simply making the point that, regardless of the financial probity, or otherwise, of it all, the prospect of watching bury is currently more potentially exciting than watching Dale, particularly with the departure of Mendez-Laing, if you were, say, a Gillingham fan spending a year's sabbatical in our corner of Lancashire!

Under those circumstances, you don't care whether bury win by ten, lose by ten, go bang or what. But it will be interesting.
Trouble at our neighbours on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 5939 viewsTVOS1907

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:42 - Aug 30 by Bobbyjoe

I havn't the first idea who played for bury last season. Never saw them. Couldn't be less interested. I was simply making the point that, regardless of the financial probity, or otherwise, of it all, the prospect of watching bury is currently more potentially exciting than watching Dale, particularly with the departure of Mendez-Laing, if you were, say, a Gillingham fan spending a year's sabbatical in our corner of Lancashire!

Under those circumstances, you don't care whether bury win by ten, lose by ten, go bang or what. But it will be interesting.

No, it really isn't potentially more exciting watching bury, unless you're a bury fan and even they are having second thoughts at the moment.

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:58 - Aug 30 with 5868 views442Dale

Trouble at our neighbours on 17:42 - Aug 30 by Bobbyjoe

Any football fan watching that collection of ever-changing players on a regular basis would take little satisfaction from the on-going embarrassment of it all.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trouble at our neighbours on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 5718 viewsscarrow

Sorry. Bury are a joke outfit who overspend horrendously are allegedly on an amazing bonus per match on top of the overinflated contracts. Remember the new stadium is due next season when they play in the championship under project Study.

Add to that the fact that Clarke who ten days ago stated his squad was too big then added two more players still wants to complete 11 more in and out deals. The whole club is a shambles on and off the pitch.

Trouble at our neighbours on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 5663 viewsaleanddale

They do just keep giving don't they!! hilarious.

Yes new stadium ready for pre season 2018. Ten months then!! will be some record build!

Some on Beardy still discussing it!!! ha ha.

Scunny a VERY good side as well - here is hoping they take full advantage on Saturday.
Trouble at our neighbours on 19:46 - Aug 30 with 5455 viewsColDale

Too much of a coincidence that this season's signings policy is the same as last year. Anyone thinking the managers do the buying and selling are probably kidding themselves.
Trouble at our neighbours on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 5319 viewsscarrow

3 deals done now

Bruce out

Dobre in

Trouble at our neighbours on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 5223 viewsSuddenLad

Trouble at our neighbours on 20:24 - Aug 30 by scarrow

3 deals done now

Bruce out

Dobre in

Bruce out ?? He only arrived last week. Perhaps all the lockers were allocated !! Joke club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trouble at our neighbours on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 5214 viewsTVOS1907

Clark: “We tried hard to get our work done early so we could concentrate on helping the players to gel, but it just hasn’t worked that way.

“The result is all this. If I spend half an hour on the training pitch I come back to find 30 to 40 text messages, WhatsApp messages, emails, the lot.

“The majority of the work we are doing is on players going out. The squad numbers have crept up because of the injuries we have had so I need to sort that out.

“But obviously there are areas we still need to strengthen.

“So, going into the final day we have 11 or 12 deals we are working on.

“They might all come off, or none of them, but at this point I just can’t wait for 11.01pm on Thursday, when the focus can switch back to getting this team to gel on the pitch.”

Trouble at our neighbours on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 5048 viewsTVOS1907

Talking of Bury, their goalkeeper has had his red card from last Saturday rescinded.

Seems a bit odd to me given how close Matty Done was to the incident.

Trouble at our neighbours on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 4990 viewsKenBoon

Trouble at our neighbours on 21:24 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

Talking of Bury, their goalkeeper has had his red card from last Saturday rescinded.

Seems a bit odd to me given how close Matty Done was to the incident.

Really? Unless they've proved he was inside the area when he handled it then it's absolute bollocks.
Trouble at our neighbours on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 4902 viewsTVOS1907

Trouble at our neighbours on 21:43 - Aug 30 by KenBoon

Really? Unless they've proved he was inside the area when he handled it then it's absolute bollocks.

Precisely!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024