Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway slams R's fans 22:02 - Nov 27 with 30389 viewsDieByYourSide

And do you know what? He's absolutely right. We're in a proper tight spot as a club and need to rally around the team. Yes Brentford are better at football than us, that's quite clear but booing at 1-0 down is f*cking pathetic. Can't fault this team for effort and they've shown us that again tonight. Get behind the boys.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 3097 views100percent

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:35 - Nov 27 by NW5Hoop

I left after the second Brentford goal. I almost never leave early. I've never booed the team. But you know what Ian? It was freezing. We were awful. I've come home to do two hours' work before bed. And I pay plenty to watch QPR. So once, just once, I'll leave early. And I'll thank you for not patronising me because I don't please you. I'll be here after you're gone, so you don't get the right to tell me off for wanting to go home, when I turn up week after week, regardless of how our form is, or whether the game's on TV, no matter who's in the team or who we're playing.

I feel really annoyed by the cheapness of Holloway's shots here.

agreed here.
perhaps holloway should focus more on us fans who stayed and why we continue to support the team even in the face of his lack of technical nous and ability. he needs to pipe down and appreciate our loyalty to his lost cause.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:05 - Nov 27 with 3079 viewsPunteR

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:01 - Nov 27 by 1MoreBrightonR

I'm a hollway fan, and a i left early but i dont think he's spot on. if you want to have a go at fans, start with the ones who didnt go in the first place...but more importantly, i wouldnt be digging out the fans if i was him.

oi... you leave us armchair fans out of this....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:05 - Nov 27 with 3079 viewsWrightUp5hit___

21 Mar 2012
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:06 - Nov 27 with 3062 viewsBklynRanger

He's just all pumped up with the comeback. I wouldn't pay too much attention if you find it insulting - everybody's situation is different and there's no right or wrong. Let's just all rejoice over the glum faces of Brentford supporters waiting for the 237 or other equivalent bus routes. Couldn't get their heads round it.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 23:08]
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:07 - Nov 27 with 3058 viewsLblock

Well done Ollie..... you just put another nail in your coffin

Itā€™s petrol for the fires that are being lit and his comments are simply not on

Set up, tactics and changes tonight were beyond curious
I want him to do well, he cares and it matters but sometimes he donā€™t help himself

I personally feel he needs a positive result at PNE. In the cold light of day that performance 2nd half tonight was not on

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:09 - Nov 27 with 3030 views1MoreBrightonR

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:05 - Nov 27 by PunteR

oi... you leave us armchair fans out of this....

ha ha good point...i take it back!!!
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:13 - Nov 27 with 2994 viewsTripleR

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:35 - Nov 27 by NW5Hoop

I left after the second Brentford goal. I almost never leave early. I've never booed the team. But you know what Ian? It was freezing. We were awful. I've come home to do two hours' work before bed. And I pay plenty to watch QPR. So once, just once, I'll leave early. And I'll thank you for not patronising me because I don't please you. I'll be here after you're gone, so you don't get the right to tell me off for wanting to go home, when I turn up week after week, regardless of how our form is, or whether the game's on TV, no matter who's in the team or who we're playing.

I feel really annoyed by the cheapness of Holloway's shots here.

Agreed, a cheap shot at the fans who bothered to turn up on a cold Monday night.
I think he may regret that statement when he calms down and issue an apology.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 2964 viewsDevonWhite

It was a silly thing to say but it was in the heat of the moment and surely we're not all so sensitive we need to throw toys out of the pram over it, are we?

It seems to be overshadowing what was an incredible and hilarious comeback.
Login to get fewer ads

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 2959 viewsjohncharles

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:07 - Nov 27 by Lblock

Well done Ollie..... you just put another nail in your coffin

Itā€™s petrol for the fires that are being lit and his comments are simply not on

Set up, tactics and changes tonight were beyond curious
I want him to do well, he cares and it matters but sometimes he donā€™t help himself

I personally feel he needs a positive result at PNE. In the cold light of day that performance 2nd half tonight was not on

Did you leave early ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:21 - Nov 27 with 2901 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:15 - Nov 27 by DevonWhite

It was a silly thing to say but it was in the heat of the moment and surely we're not all so sensitive we need to throw toys out of the pram over it, are we?

It seems to be overshadowing what was an incredible and hilarious comeback.

Sorry but if anyone has overshadowed a remarkable comeback it's Olly. Is he that sensitive that this was the first thing on his mind?

A lot is made on here about whether it's right to boo players. One thing is for sure though - you don't boo the fans.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:24 - Nov 27 with 2881 viewsDevonWhite

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:21 - Nov 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Sorry but if anyone has overshadowed a remarkable comeback it's Olly. Is he that sensitive that this was the first thing on his mind?

A lot is made on here about whether it's right to boo players. One thing is for sure though - you don't boo the fans.

He was silly to say it and (in my opinion) people are being a bit silly in taking such offence to it.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:25 - Nov 27 with 2874 viewskensalriser

Good grief, we are all precious little darlings tonight aren't we!

Good on him. For all his flaws I'd rather have his passion than a manager who doesn't give a shit and blames a poor performance on his not being allowed to buy another couple of players.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:31 - Nov 27 with 2832 viewsWadR

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:32 - Nov 27 with 2820 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:24 - Nov 27 by DevonWhite

He was silly to say it and (in my opinion) people are being a bit silly in taking such offence to it.

Say what you like but IMHO it was a dumb move from an otherwise experienced manager. The board won't appreciate it and the haters will put this one in their back pockets for next time.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:33 - Nov 27 with 2813 viewsconnell10

I left after Brentfordā€™s 2nd as I couldnā€™t stand the thought of walking amongst those titson the way out giving it the big un! If that makes me a bad fan olly then F uck you!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:35 - Nov 27 with 2798 viewsDevonWhite

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:32 - Nov 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Say what you like but IMHO it was a dumb move from an otherwise experienced manager. The board won't appreciate it and the haters will put this one in their back pockets for next time.

Sure, as I said, it was a silly thing to say. The haters, as you put it, will find something to be negative about regardless. Storm in a teacup.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:37 - Nov 27 with 2778 viewsJigsore

I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving on the second or third minute of added time to be honest. Earlier than 90 is a bit daft unless you've got somewhere to be though

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.Ć¢ā‚¬Ā

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:39 - Nov 27 with 2764 viewssmegma

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:24 - Nov 27 by DevonWhite

I'm offended by your comments.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:40 - Nov 27 with 2752 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:39 - Nov 27 by smegma

I'm offended by your comments.

I'm offended by your being offended by his comments.

No offence, like...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:43 - Nov 27 with 2729 viewsFredManRave

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:40 - Nov 27 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm offended by your being offended by his comments.

No offence, like...

Agreed. We have no offence.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:44 - Nov 27 with 2718 viewsStanisgod

Holloway slams R's fans on 22:23 - Nov 27 by ozranger

Also agree.

While we are here.. hands up anyone here who left early. I know many around me left.

Never ever leave early ever, except tonight
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 23:45]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Holloway slams R's fans on 23:47 - Nov 27 with 2691 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I'm guessing most of the people annoyed with his comments left early.
Holloway slams R's fans on 23:49 - Nov 27 with 2661 viewsRs_Holy

Heā€™s a passionate man who loves the club. He was pumped up with the team giving everything and grabbing an unlikely draw! Should he have had a go at the fans who left early...? of course not. Have you or I said something in the heat of the moment we shouldnā€™t have....?
Cut him some slack. Heā€™s doing a good job in circumstances that would put off the vast majority of managers.
Holloway slams R's fans on 00:08 - Nov 28 with 2569 viewsrobith

Didn't know so many sooks posted on here.

God their faces made every terrible passage of play all the juicier
Holloway slams R's fans on 00:27 - Nov 28 with 2501 viewsColinr

More fool me for leaving in 91st minute. Saw no way back and decided to get ahead of the those that remained. Missed two games all season and kicking myself for depriving a view of a great comeback. Can't fault the guys efforts in the face of a crippling injury list. Happy with mid-table, there is a reasonable side there but results will be mixed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024