Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? 21:34 - Feb 7 with 7555 viewsStuntPegg

Hi, I used the Rochdale Millwall fixture at spotland to answer my question on whether the FA Cup has lost its magic. Here’s the video if any dale fans were interested. Might be a good watch for you.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:38 - Feb 7 with 6301 viewsBoardwalkEmpire

No. Next stupid question.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:40 - Feb 7 with 6270 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:38 - Feb 7 by BoardwalkEmpire

No. Next stupid question.

Hi, I think for the big clubs the magic has gone, it’s certainly not a stupid question as it’s a wide spread debate at the moment.
Thanks
Nieve
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:43 - Feb 7 with 6235 viewsBoardwalkEmpire

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:40 - Feb 7 by StuntPegg

Hi, I think for the big clubs the magic has gone, it’s certainly not a stupid question as it’s a wide spread debate at the moment.
Thanks
Nieve

Yes, but your debate has bugger all to do with Rochdale and Millwall. Better luck with your next school project.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:45 - Feb 7 with 6210 viewsDaley_Lama

Rnjoyable watch, hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland!

Poll: DF in or out

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:47 - Feb 7 with 6177 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:43 - Feb 7 by BoardwalkEmpire

Yes, but your debate has bugger all to do with Rochdale and Millwall. Better luck with your next school project.

I attended the Rochdale vs Millwall match, the whole debate is based around this one match. If you actually watched the video you would know that...
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:47 - Feb 7 with 6169 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hello again......you used to post vidz with the little fella as your assistant a few months back?

Whilst I find it a bit disjointed, you have certainly captured the excitement of the night and the action shots although brief tell the story of a hard fought victory.

Will be great to watch in a few years time.......Your question: Has the FA Cup lost it's magic?

NO! certainly not at San Spotty.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:48 - Feb 7 with 6153 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:45 - Feb 7 by Daley_Lama

Rnjoyable watch, hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland!

Thank you! I did enjoy it, thought the fans were brilliant, and the players put a real shift in to get a well deserved result!
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:49 - Feb 7 with 6141 viewsSaxonDale

Thanks for the video- interesting angle and well edited together. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland. As for your original question the FA Cup may have lost some of it's sparkle in recent years, however last night I felt happier as a Rochdale fan than I have all season (and I didn't even go!)
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:51 - Feb 7 with 6129 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:47 - Feb 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hello again......you used to post vidz with the little fella as your assistant a few months back?

Whilst I find it a bit disjointed, you have certainly captured the excitement of the night and the action shots although brief tell the story of a hard fought victory.

Will be great to watch in a few years time.......Your question: Has the FA Cup lost it's magic?

NO! certainly not at San Spotty.

Hi!
Good memory! I did 2 Rochdale videos over a year ago, with a friends son! He was desperate to go to a footy match so I thought we’d try Rochdale. It was an enjoyable few games.
Thanks for watching the video, and the feedback.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:53 - Feb 7 with 6104 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:49 - Feb 7 by SaxonDale

Thanks for the video- interesting angle and well edited together. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland. As for your original question the FA Cup may have lost some of it's sparkle in recent years, however last night I felt happier as a Rochdale fan than I have all season (and I didn't even go!)

Thank you for giving it a watch! I’m absolutely gutted I missed the goal, would’ve made it more magical. The overall atmosphere at the ground shows for Spotland last night, the magic was there!
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:54 - Feb 7 with 6089 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:51 - Feb 7 by StuntPegg

Hi!
Good memory! I did 2 Rochdale videos over a year ago, with a friends son! He was desperate to go to a footy match so I thought we’d try Rochdale. It was an enjoyable few games.

Well done you for turning out on a freezing night and paying your money to help the Club.

That's the trouble with kids these days,easy option to stay in and watch Corrie and get headaches messing with their phones.

Get down here again and bring your friends too.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:59 - Feb 7 with 6055 views100notout

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:47 - Feb 7 by StuntPegg

I attended the Rochdale vs Millwall match, the whole debate is based around this one match. If you actually watched the video you would know that...

Well done Stunt Pegg - an enjoyable watch.

In answer to your question for the Premier League prima donnas and a lot of Championship teams it almost certainly has lost its magic - until at least the 5th round such is the money available from all other sources

For lower league teams, the magic is certainly not lost and the FA cup is a vital source of money for those teams that can progress and get drawn against the "big" teams.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 6020 viewsDaleiLama

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:51 - Feb 7 by StuntPegg

Hi!

I thought that was your brother. You used to sit just in front of where I sat and caught my ugly mug on one of your previous attempts. I was going to suggest you should have sent the wee fella for your hot choccy too, but he wasn't there!

Fwiw, I thought this was better edited and you are obviously more confident and composed now. I thought this was an excellent effort. A proper fans-eye view. Well done.

And no - it hasn't lost it's magic - in fact that magic may just have been the jolt that wakes up Dr. Hill's Monster!
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:12]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:05 - Feb 7 with 6013 viewschalkyncfc

Has the FA Cup lost its magic?

Yes,yes it has
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:06 - Feb 7 with 6003 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:54 - Feb 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well done you for turning out on a freezing night and paying your money to help the Club.

That's the trouble with kids these days,easy option to stay in and watch Corrie and get headaches messing with their phones.

Get down here again and bring your friends too.

I’ve downvoted your comment by accident! Sorry! I completely agree with what you’re saying
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 5922 viewsrodneysafairy

Hi!

Yes Good quality
And good to be near the pitch unlike the so called bigger clubsb grounds miles up in the air
Hope its ok ive put it up on the wall site
By the way Talksport now Jason Cundy in answer to your question his is 100% Yes
Also said there should be no replays should be settled on the day
Works for chelski a real prem luvvie another with no real love of the game , its all cash cash and no romance
Fella rung in as well and agreed, if these people had their way the game last nite would not have even taken place
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:26 - Feb 7 with 5890 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:05 - Feb 7 by chalkyncfc

Has the FA Cup lost its magic?

Yes,yes it has

Poor old Chalkz!......No winning bonus's tonight!
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:31 - Feb 7 with 5877 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:43 - Feb 7 by BoardwalkEmpire

No need

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:33 - Feb 7 with 5864 viewsmikehunt

I liked your stuff first time round. Keep it up. You could have a future in this kind of media. The club could do worse than to engage you to do the odd promo.
I still love cup matches. Whichever competition it is. Sad that the bigger clubs regard these games as a nuisance.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 23:10 - Feb 7 with 5782 viewsfitzochris

Pay no attention, Stuntpegg. First time poster so a troll on the wind up, no doubt.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:06 - Feb 8 with 5695 viewsShun

Enjoyable video, thanks!
Didn't you do a collaboration last season with another youngster who made regular Dale matchday videos?
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:08 - Feb 8 with 5701 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:19 - Feb 7 by rodneysafairy

Yes Good quality
And good to be near the pitch unlike the so called bigger clubsb grounds miles up in the air
Hope its ok ive put it up on the wall site
By the way Talksport now Jason Cundy in answer to your question his is 100% Yes
Also said there should be no replays should be settled on the day
Works for chelski a real prem luvvie another with no real love of the game , its all cash cash and no romance
Fella rung in as well and agreed, if these people had their way the game last nite would not have even taken place

Hi,
Yes that’s completely fine thank you I appreciate it! I agree regarding replays, I was going to mention it in the video but with it being a replay I thought it would be ironic!
Replays for me show it’s about the cash, replays for small teams like Newport bring in a hefty sum, they’re easiest chance at a Wembley fixture!
Me and my Dad joked around and said the Newport chairman probably told the manager to concede a goal at rodney parade to get the replay at Wembley 😂
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:09 - Feb 8 with 5696 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:06 - Feb 8 by Shun

Enjoyable video, thanks!
Didn't you do a collaboration last season with another youngster who made regular Dale matchday videos?

Hi, thanks for watching the video! Yes I did with Danny Wiseman, he’s a Dale fan so we made a video where we did football challenges representing our different clubs.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 08:40 - Feb 8 with 5520 viewsmingthemerciless

It's not what it was, that's certainly true, but it can still spark the most amazing memories. I was just thinking that in the old days nearly any Div 1 club could win it. Just look at the 1960's.
I think it was -
Wolves, Spurs, Spurs, Man Utd, West Ham, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, West Brom, Man City. Chelsea.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 8:43]
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 08:42 - Feb 8 with 5514 viewspaulscho

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:08 - Feb 8 by StuntPegg

Hi,
Yes that’s completely fine thank you I appreciate it! I agree regarding replays, I was going to mention it in the video but with it being a replay I thought it would be ironic!
Replays for me show it’s about the cash, replays for small teams like Newport bring in a hefty sum, they’re easiest chance at a Wembley fixture!
Me and my Dad joked around and said the Newport chairman probably told the manager to concede a goal at rodney parade to get the replay at Wembley 😂

Good work,well done.
The Cup Magic lives on especially for the underdogs
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 8:42]

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024