Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible Attack 22:02 - Jun 3 with 21872 viewsnordenblue

Just been sent this link from a friend,yet it seems it's nowhere near the news,strangely enough!!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/littleborough/news/two-colts-hospitalised-in-unpro
Terrible Attack on 18:45 - Jun 4 with 3121 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 18:04 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

How is it nonsense? It’s only going to be a matter of time before white working class people take on the mantle of victimhood and lash out. Even if you don’t like Tommy Robinson or whether you are on the left or on the right the fact is a man was locked up for merely saying things. No matter where you stand that’s scary. Bloody Orwellian in fact.

He wasn't jailed for just saying things. He filmed people and named them as they went to court, he was clearly in contempt of court, he was already on a suspended sentence for that. He then pleaded guilty to his offence. I would suggest this is the outcome he wanted , it has raised his profile enormously. The EDL or any other name they use, rather than being appalled by grooming gangs, welcome them as a means to foment discord so they can jackboot their way up the high st

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 18:48 - Jun 4 with 3114 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 18:22 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

Rather than just listen to the "hes a racist" type of story,There's plenty out there to look through,it's not too difficult to work through

What should I be reading

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 18:56 - Jun 4 with 3091 viewssince58

Just read about the attack on those lads. Don't know if I'ts the same guys,
but four Asian lads in a black micra came flying down mellor street about
three o'clock on Friday afternoon and overtook a number of cars on the wrong side of the road screaming and shouting out of the windows before hitting the mini round
about and causing a car to severely brake before disappearing up the road towards
Brotherhood. Dangerous fookin pricks.
Terrible Attack on 19:04 - Jun 4 with 3069 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 18:45 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

He wasn't jailed for just saying things. He filmed people and named them as they went to court, he was clearly in contempt of court, he was already on a suspended sentence for that. He then pleaded guilty to his offence. I would suggest this is the outcome he wanted , it has raised his profile enormously. The EDL or any other name they use, rather than being appalled by grooming gangs, welcome them as a means to foment discord so they can jackboot their way up the high st

As Ive pointed out the EDL are a symptom rather than the disease. People know full well the police aren’t interested in investigating grooming gangs so some took to the streets in protest. Imagine being a young white guy or girl in Rochdale knowing full well if you are attacked or raped by a grooming gang or Asians no one will give a shit. The kids of Rochdale are as traumatised or persecuted far more then any minority group ever was in the town.
Terrible Attack on 20:23 - Jun 4 with 2970 viewsDale23years

what a surprise!!! police not classed it as a Race hate attack, just imagine it was other way round, police be on tv, Ramadan foundation would of put a statement out, our unless local councillors be talking and tweeting about it

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Terrible Attack on 20:27 - Jun 4 with 2967 viewsSuddenLad

Terrible Attack on 20:23 - Jun 4 by Dale23years

what a surprise!!! police not classed it as a Race hate attack, just imagine it was other way round, police be on tv, Ramadan foundation would of put a statement out, our unless local councillors be talking and tweeting about it

It has been recorded as a 'hate crime' which in 'police speak' as a racially motivated crime.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Terrible Attack on 20:46 - Jun 4 with 2927 viewsD_Alien

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/119299/teenagers-

Having read further details, imo this incident is as serious as the London Bridge incident. Although thankfully, no-one was killed, it seems purely a matter of chance. It was, of course, the anniversary of that incident

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Terrible Attack on 21:43 - Jun 4 with 2856 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 20:23 - Jun 4 by Dale23years

Ah I see you are wrong

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible Attack on 21:49 - Jun 4 with 2841 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 20:46 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/119299/teenagers-

Having read further details, imo this incident is as serious as the London Bridge incident. Although thankfully, no-one was killed, it seems purely a matter of chance. It was, of course, the anniversary of that incident

I would doubt this attack has anything to do with London Bridge , it is a group of evil local bastards trying to kill people because they were white and outnumbered. I trust when caught they will be charged with attempted murder, racially motivated assault, dangerous driving,affray and more

Terrible Attack on 22:01 - Jun 4 with 2824 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 21:49 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

I would doubt this attack has anything to do with London Bridge , it is a group of evil local bastards trying to kill people because they were white and outnumbered. I trust when caught they will be charged with attempted murder, racially motivated assault, dangerous driving,affray and more

DA never said it has got anything to do with the London bridge attack,he said it was as serious
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 22:02]
Terrible Attack on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 2819 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 18:37 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

Agreed. You won’t budge the riddler though he’s a bit of an owd ideologue when it comes to his politics. If your to the right of Lenin your obviously a foaming at the mouth right winger in his book. Incidentally the EDL were neither Left nor right. They were a pressure group set up in response to Muslims spitting at British soldiers on parade in Luton. They also had a LGBT division that used to follow them around on marches.

For what its worth i think Robinson is a bit of a bell end and does plenty to serve his own agenda and publicity,however the sad reality is that plenty of what he tries to bring to light is frighteningly true yet continually gets brushed under the carpet,and thrown under the racist label.
Terrible Attack on 22:46 - Jun 4 with 2755 viewsJimmyRustler

Terrible Attack on 22:07 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

For what its worth i think Robinson is a bit of a bell end and does plenty to serve his own agenda and publicity,however the sad reality is that plenty of what he tries to bring to light is frighteningly true yet continually gets brushed under the carpet,and thrown under the racist label.

Robinson is a bit of a provocative c@ck but I don't think he's wide of the mark with everything he says. I think it's indicative of modern society that what someone says is instantly dismissed because of their past misdemeanors/stances on other issues.

Whilst I'm not saying it's wrong to disagree with him or think he's a ______ist/phobe (delete where appropriate), I'd wager that most of his detractors haven't even heard the bloke speak. When you put this to them, they say, 'You don't have to hear him speak or listen to what he's saying to know he's a _____ist/phone (again, delete where appropriate). The thing is, you really do.

I tip my hat to anyone who gives a 'public figure' (not sure if that's the right phrase) a fair shake, picks their arguments apart and then formulates a reasoned judgement based on evidence and logic. Again, I'm not saying that you're right or wrong if you disagree with him, I just wish people would stop jumping on the bandwagon because it's driving me crazy.

FWIW, it appears that he's broke the law, deserves to be in prison and has been vilified/treated a little more harshly because of his past misdemeanors, which is fair enough really. He's clearly intelligent enough to know the risks he was taking when reporting on such a sensitive issue, especially when it was laid out right in front of him and other journalists that this wasn't allowed in any way, shape or form. That being said, the reporting ban on this particular saga does raise the eyebrows a bit. Nevertheless, you have to respect the law and he didn't.
Terrible Attack on 22:54 - Jun 4 with 2743 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 22:01 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

DA never said it has got anything to do with the London bridge attack,he said it was as serious

Correct

The use of a vehicle to try to indiscriminately injure people, or worse

The use of weapons, carried with intent to inflict life-threatening injury

Do people have to die before it's given as much attention, or take place in a sufficiently prominent landmark?

Terrible Attack on 05:57 - Jun 5 with 2616 viewsNigeriamark

Terrible Attack on 19:04 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

As Ive pointed out the EDL are a symptom rather than the disease. People know full well the police aren’t interested in investigating grooming gangs so some took to the streets in protest. Imagine being a young white guy or girl in Rochdale knowing full well if you are attacked or raped by a grooming gang or Asians no one will give a shit. The kids of Rochdale are as traumatised or persecuted far more then any minority group ever was in the town.

When you say they don't give a shit, didn't they catch prosecute and jail those gangs?

Whereas with Cyril Smith?
Terrible Attack on 06:41 - Jun 5 with 2593 views1mark1

Terrible Attack on 05:57 - Jun 5 by Nigeriamark

When you say they don't give a shit, didn't they catch prosecute and jail those gangs?

Whereas with Cyril Smith?

And they are still investigating, charging and prosecuting gangs of all religions and none, as well as individuals, but it isn’t helped when there is outside interference that can cause problems in the investigations, like the tipping off of alleged rapists .

The single biggest hurdle in prosecuting these bastards in the past was the failure of authorities to believe the victims , as is the case often with working class victims of such crimes.

Regarding comparison between this horrendous crime and London attacks, this has not been fully explained, ie was there a previous feud between the two groups, and this was clearly an attack on one specific car full of victims, not a random attack on hundreds of victims, and therefore hasn’t caused terror to the wider community, just the unfortunate victims, by the cowards. And yes it deserves widespread reporting, and the attackers charged with attempted murder, if possible.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 6:44]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Terrible Attack on 08:44 - Jun 5 with 2508 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 22:01 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

He mentioned it was the anniversary of the attack, if there was no intent to link the two, he wouldn't have written it.

Terrible Attack on 09:48 - Jun 5 with 2440 viewsmingthemerciless

Front page story in today's Obscurer. Obviously no chip pan fires recently.

It does mention the attackers were in a Nissan Micra in the report.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 10:04]
Terrible Attack on 10:53 - Jun 5 with 2396 viewsGoodMorningDale

Terrible Attack on 11:00 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

Things will come to a boil soon enough. British people will not put up with the descendants of goat herders and peasants from third world shit holes pawing their daughters and beating their sons up with immunity for much longer. People are becoming redpilled everyday to this shit.

Lets at least be more factual. Its men from all kinds of backgrounds, races and communities targeting females. Funny how there's little to no mention of that. The sexual crimes you refer to in terms of 'pawing' are committed by men full stop. If you scratch the surface of our great nation you'll find these crimes are nothing new and have been going on for generations by all manner of men. Its not just limited to females as we all know, look at the Knowl Hill scandal.
Terrible Attack on 10:53 - Jun 5 with 2396 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 08:44 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

He mentioned it was the anniversary of the attack, if there was no intent to link the two, he wouldn't have written it.

I mentioned London Bridge in the context of the seriousness of the attack, the main theme of this thread. It may or may not be coincidental it occurred around the anniversary, the fact is you don't know that, unless you're claiming special insight in their motivation?

The way they've been described as driving around town by more than one witness suggests to me a degree of premeditation, as in just looking for the kind of trouble they found. In that context, the charge, if it comes to it, should be terrorism. I see no essential difference between their actions and those of the London Bridge terrorists

How, otherwise, do you explain the carrying of crowbars, a golf club, and possibly machetes?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 11:06]

Terrible Attack on 11:04 - Jun 5 with 2381 viewsGoodMorningDale

Terrible Attack on 18:04 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

How is it nonsense? It’s only going to be a matter of time before white working class people take on the mantle of victimhood and lash out. Even if you don’t like Tommy Robinson or whether you are on the left or on the right the fact is a man was locked up for merely saying things. No matter where you stand that’s scary. Bloody Orwellian in fact.

Tommy Robinson was locked up for being in contempt of court. He live streamed part of a trial on Facebook and even acknowledged he was breaking the law by doing so. He was already on a suspended sentence for committing contempt at a rape trial in Canterbury last year. How many warnings does he need? He's a criminal whichever way you look at it, convictions and prison terms. Respect the law of the land, especially in court - potentially swaying a jury is just plain wrong.
Terrible Attack on 11:05 - Jun 5 with 2375 viewsGoodMorningDale

Terrible Attack on 16:30 - Jun 4 by off2div1

We don't mess about in Leeds.He was in contempt of court & could have messed up whole trial.

Anyone in contempt of court should be sent down including jurors who can't keep their mouths shut and go researching online or posting on social media.
Terrible Attack on 11:09 - Jun 5 with 2363 viewsGoodMorningDale

Terrible Attack on 18:56 - Jun 4 by since58

Just read about the attack on those lads. Don't know if I'ts the same guys,
but four Asian lads in a black micra came flying down mellor street about
three o'clock on Friday afternoon and overtook a number of cars on the wrong side of the road screaming and shouting out of the windows before hitting the mini round
about and causing a car to severely brake before disappearing up the road towards
Brotherhood. Dangerous fookin pricks.

What a shame there wasn't any police about. If it was the same lads it might have prevented what happened the other night. Is it just me or is there more and more di** head, aggressive, speeding driving going on these days..
Terrible Attack on 11:31 - Jun 5 with 2327 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 10:53 - Jun 5 by D_Alien

I mentioned London Bridge in the context of the seriousness of the attack, the main theme of this thread. It may or may not be coincidental it occurred around the anniversary, the fact is you don't know that, unless you're claiming special insight in their motivation?

The way they've been described as driving around town by more than one witness suggests to me a degree of premeditation, as in just looking for the kind of trouble they found. In that context, the charge, if it comes to it, should be terrorism. I see no essential difference between their actions and those of the London Bridge terrorists

How, otherwise, do you explain the carrying of crowbars, a golf club, and possibly machetes?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 11:06]

Lots of young people carry weapons in their car, I have something in mine that could be utilised as such, if I was attacked. A broad definition of terrorism is ' Terrorism is, in the broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror among masses of people; or fear to achieve a financial, political, religious or ideological aim.' as Islamic state or whatever you call them hasn't , as far as I'm aware claimed responsibility for this, and the cowards haven't put themselves in any danger I think we can assume that they are racist thugs , who indeed went out of their way to harm someone. I have been chased in a car and been dragged out and assaulted by a white man, and yes I was terrified, but it wasn't terrorism

Terrible Attack on 11:56 - Jun 5 with 2296 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 11:31 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

Lots of young people carry weapons in their car, I have something in mine that could be utilised as such, if I was attacked. A broad definition of terrorism is ' Terrorism is, in the broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror among masses of people; or fear to achieve a financial, political, religious or ideological aim.' as Islamic state or whatever you call them hasn't , as far as I'm aware claimed responsibility for this, and the cowards haven't put themselves in any danger I think we can assume that they are racist thugs , who indeed went out of their way to harm someone. I have been chased in a car and been dragged out and assaulted by a white man, and yes I was terrified, but it wasn't terrorism

I'd very much call what happened intentionally indiscriminate violence, where the rugby lads found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time and faced with premeditated intent to harm. IS has nothing to do with it, nor has what happened to you

Anyone can claim allegiance to IS, or not, but doing so is arbitrary to the point of being meaningless

Any degree of separation from this event and London Bridge exists only in the outcome, thankfully

Terrible Attack on 12:43 - Jun 5 with 2219 viewsdingdangblue

Terrible Attack on 20:46 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

The Rochdale attack is truly horrendous - but it is no way as serious as the London Bridge terrorist attack. They drove into random pedestrians, wore fake suicide bombs, stabbed and killed - it was pre meditated.
The Rochdale attackers had already encountered the car of 3 rugby lads at the petrol station earlier - do you really think nothing happened between them before the attack?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024