Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell before we buy. 18:09 - Jul 5 with 5432 viewsDaggyjack

What is this nonsense??
We have moved on Fabianski, Ki, Mesa and Rangel. Tammy has gone back, Leon has stopped playing and almost certainly we will sell the Ayews, Bony and Mawson.
So why can't we afford to buy the Yeovil Town full back until more are offloaded? ?
Are we going to be in another Siggy situation and wait until a week or two before the start of the season before we sell the rest of the players to bring in new ones?
Surely not.
Sell before we buy. on 18:14 - Jul 5 with 3690 viewsnantywatcher

If you only earn £100 per week you cannot keep spending £200 a week without digging yourself into an unescapeable hole.
I don't think we are earning £100 per week and at present we're spending a hell of a lot more than £200 per week.
The belt still needs to be tightened (I think)
Sell before we buy. on 18:28 - Jul 5 with 3631 viewsjasper_T

We've already got Yeovil's best right back of the last decade.
Sell before we buy. on 18:38 - Jul 5 with 3586 viewsOldjack

the 27 owners must have their divi ,and that is top priority

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sell before we buy. on 18:39 - Jul 5 with 3583 viewsmagicdaps10

People are going to have a bigger shock this summer compared to previous ones.
Dont expect milions to be spent.....they will make sure the money is in from all departures they want and then it will be the usual last minute rush, usual excuses, money in the bank and wait until Jan.......hoping that the team is in a good enough position not to spend.

Ignorance gambling of our football club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sell before we buy. on 19:00 - Jul 5 with 3512 viewsSwanjaxs

I'll be amazed if any player coming our way will cost more than four million max

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sell before we buy. on 19:10 - Jul 5 with 3478 viewsBillyChong

How much are they talking about for this guy from Yeovil? Not being able to afford to sign a Yeovil player - is this the ‘next level’ that was promised?
Sell before we buy. on 19:14 - Jul 5 with 3463 viewsmajorraglan

When the owners it bought the club it was in the PL and worth no doubt worth a lot more than it is now. With the stadium secured on a long term lease and PL status, the club will have gone up in value if it was trading proftably. The club still has the Stadium, but as a Championship club it is going to be worth a lot less now than it was and it will be worth even less if it doesn’t go up this year as the parachute payments decrease.
Assuming the 27 don’t want to lose their money, with the value of the company decreasing how do you think they will recoup their initial investment...... One option is to sell some of the assets and pocket the cash.
Sell before we buy. on 19:14 - Jul 5 with 3458 viewsOldjack

Sell before we buy. on 18:39 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

People are going to have a bigger shock this summer compared to previous ones.
Dont expect milions to be spent.....they will make sure the money is in from all departures they want and then it will be the usual last minute rush, usual excuses, money in the bank and wait until Jan.......hoping that the team is in a good enough position not to spend.

Ignorance gambling of our football club.

the greed of the past and present owners ,will be the death of us ,there is no way in this world that squad we have now minus our best players will compete in the championship ,i can see a Sunderland coming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Sell before we buy. on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 3441 viewsLeonWasGod

“Are we going to be in another Siggy situation and wait until a week or two before the start of the season before we sell the rest of the players to bring in new ones?
Surely not.”

Of course we are! Come on people wake up ffs.
Sell before we buy. on 19:26 - Jul 5 with 3408 viewsWhiterockin

We have probably spent a lot more on wages ect since the end of the season than we have taken in including any transfer fees. I wouldn't like you lot running my household budget.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sell before we buy. on 19:26 - Jul 5 with 3405 viewsstAteSwan

While we may be almost certain to sell Mawson, Ayew, Ayew, and Bony, we've yet to really come close to selling any of them. There's some interest in Turkey for Bony, but no bids have been launched. The PL Interest in Mawson is cooling rapidly, especially with West Ham backing off, and we've not heard much of anything recently on either of the Ayew brothers.

We're heading towards another summer window where no one moves until a week before the window closes, and we end up making a bunch of last minute signings hoping they stick.
Sell before we buy. on 19:36 - Jul 5 with 3366 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 19:26 - Jul 5 by stAteSwan

While we may be almost certain to sell Mawson, Ayew, Ayew, and Bony, we've yet to really come close to selling any of them. There's some interest in Turkey for Bony, but no bids have been launched. The PL Interest in Mawson is cooling rapidly, especially with West Ham backing off, and we've not heard much of anything recently on either of the Ayew brothers.

We're heading towards another summer window where no one moves until a week before the window closes, and we end up making a bunch of last minute signings hoping they stick.

These buying clubs are not dull. We have not signed anybody and we are touting our own players around to make money and cut our wages.

Lets be fair, the players we have to sell are nothing special, these clubs can see our desperate state and will just wait late into the window......all the time our board will not be concentrating on what is needed at our club or ignorantly think what we have along with the u23s will suffice.

Its such a sorry state of affairs.

Sell before we buy. on 19:46 - Jul 5 with 3324 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 19:36 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

These buying clubs are not dull. We have not signed anybody and we are touting our own players around to make money and cut our wages.

Lets be fair, the players we have to sell are nothing special, these clubs can see our desperate state and will just wait late into the window......all the time our board will not be concentrating on what is needed at our club or ignorantly think what we have along with the u23s will suffice.

Would you have been happy with HJ buying players before Potter got here? Simple yes or no answer.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sell before we buy. on 19:48 - Jul 5 with 3312 viewshobo

Sell before we buy. on 19:10 - Jul 5 by BillyChong

How much are they talking about for this guy from Yeovil? Not being able to afford to sign a Yeovil player - is this the ‘next level’ that was promised?

Where does it say we can't afford him yet? I've only seen speculative links to him. He'd barely cost £250k I'd imagine, if that
Sell before we buy. on 19:49 - Jul 5 with 3308 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 19:48 - Jul 5 by hobo

Where does it say we can't afford him yet? I've only seen speculative links to him. He'd barely cost £250k I'd imagine, if that

Don't interrupt the planet swans hysteria please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Sell before we buy. on 19:54 - Jul 5 with 3283 viewsraynor94

Sell before we buy. on 19:36 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Oh look out, it's the close season, we are going to have put up with this till the window closes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sell before we buy. on 19:56 - Jul 5 with 3273 viewsDr_Winston

How much have the Americans taken out in dividends so far? It's widely accepted that they have. Just wondering if anyone had figures.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sell before we buy. on 19:58 - Jul 5 with 3262 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 19:56 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

How much have the Americans taken out in dividends so far? It's widely accepted that they have. Just wondering if anyone had figures.

Oh f*ck, this post is going to get the rest of the moaning bastards in here now

Sell before we buy. on 20:11 - Jul 5 with 3219 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 19:54 - Jul 5 by raynor94

Oh look out, it's the close season, we are going to have put up with this till the window closes

Oh wait, we have to have kunts like you and Neath trying to be funny with tw@tish comments that make you feel better about your sad useless lives.

Fook off and eat a pasty you snide little priick.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Sell before we buy. on 20:12 - Jul 5 with 3212 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 19:46 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Would you have been happy with HJ buying players before Potter got here? Simple yes or no answer.

No.

Sell before we buy. on 20:13 - Jul 5 with 3208 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 20:11 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Oh wait, we have to have kunts like you and Neath trying to be funny with tw@tish comments that make you feel better about your sad useless lives.

Fook off and eat a pasty you snide little priick.

Enjoy the rest of your day

If you're directing that c*nt comment at me, bit out of order don't you think? Just because i asked you a question that's stumped you, not my fault.

Nasty man.

Sell before we buy. on 20:17 - Jul 5 with 3186 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:13 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

If you're directing that c*nt comment at me, bit out of order don't you think? Just because i asked you a question that's stumped you, not my fault.

Nasty man.

It was aimed at you. I wouldnt aim at you over one little thing....its been a build up of a few little digs at me and the same goes for Raynor.

Yeah, I can be a nasty man when I want but it does take a continuous supply before I get to that stage......so dont act the innocent with me.

Sell before we buy. on 20:18 - Jul 5 with 3178 viewsdobjack2

Sell before we buy. on 19:54 - Jul 5 by raynor94

No - just until we start reshaping the squad
Sell before we buy. on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 3168 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 20:17 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

It was aimed at you. I wouldnt aim at you over one little thing....its been a build up of a few little digs at me and the same goes for Raynor.

Yeah, I can be a nasty man when I want but it does take a continuous supply before I get to that stage......so dont act the innocent with me.

You're a bully.

Remember how much you were crying on here when Res and E20 were giving it to you?

Nasty man.

Sell before we buy. on 20:20 - Jul 5 with 3165 viewsChief

You'd think having wealthy foreign investors that are prepared to take us to the next level would give us more leeway when in this situation and give us the opportunity to sign a decent player if the opportunity arises, knowing that sales are in the pipeline. In fact it doing business that way would ensure we have more negotiating power when it does come to selling, as we wouldn't appear so desperate

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024