Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to Keith Hill 22:15 - Oct 23 with 3552 viewsRodingdale

Stop messing around and do your job properly- have a plan, stick to it and take responsibility when it goes wrong.

Picking a consistent 11, starting with goalkeeper then defence - would be a good start.

Rant over.

Up the dale.
Message to Keith Hill on 22:26 - Oct 23 with 3485 viewsJames1980

I know a lot of people will have purchased tickets already for Saturday but how about in addition to that a message to JM make tickets for the Charlton game a knock down price. Those who have purchased already credit towards another game for the difference. Season ticket holders can will keep the ticket for Saturday's game and that can be used as an additional BAF voucher.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Message to Keith Hill on 22:29 - Oct 23 with 3466 viewsbigness2017

Why can’t Keith just stick to a consistent 11. Where the hell is Calvin gone?! It’s like Keith enjoys the pressure throughout the whole season. I think he’s lost the passion and is just doing it for a wage.

Rant over!
Message to Keith Hill on 22:31 - Oct 23 with 3450 viewsfitzochris

What happened to the days when a full stop signified the end of a rant?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Message to Keith Hill on 22:35 - Oct 23 with 3403 viewsdalenumber2

Message to Keith Hill on 22:29 - Oct 23 by bigness2017

Why can’t Keith just stick to a consistent 11. Where the hell is Calvin gone?! It’s like Keith enjoys the pressure throughout the whole season. I think he’s lost the passion and is just doing it for a wage.

Rant over!

It's almost as if he wants to put us under pressure for most of the season then get us out of trouble right at the end to make us all love him again.
Message to Keith Hill on 22:36 - Oct 23 with 3389 viewsDaleiLama

Message to Keith Hill on 22:31 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

What happened to the days when a full stop signified the end of a rant?

You're looking for the nostalgia thread. This is the rant thread. Or one of them.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Message to Keith Hill on 22:39 - Oct 23 with 3364 viewsRodingdale

KH QUOTES | 🗣️ I’m looking for consistency in performance, & that’s the disappointment. But like I said, there are a lot of things that went on tonight that I’m not best pleased with but I’ve got to be careful about what I say [because I can get fined] #RAFC

Consistency in performance with inconsistency of selection.

If only the players got that..
Message to Keith Hill on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 3350 viewsfitzochris

Message to Keith Hill on 22:39 - Oct 23 by Rodingdale

KH QUOTES | 🗣️ I’m looking for consistency in performance, & that’s the disappointment. But like I said, there are a lot of things that went on tonight that I’m not best pleased with but I’ve got to be careful about what I say [because I can get fined] #RAFC

Consistency in performance with inconsistency of selection.

If only the players got that..

His comment about being fined is clearly an attempt to blame the ref.

Message to Keith Hill on 22:42 - Oct 23 with 3332 viewsRodingdale

Message to Keith Hill on 22:41 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

No Sh1t...
Login to get fewer ads

Message to Keith Hill on 22:43 - Oct 23 with 3327 viewsfitzochris

Message to Keith Hill on 22:42 - Oct 23 by Rodingdale

No Sh1t...

Constipation?

Message to Keith Hill on 22:52 - Oct 23 with 3277 viewsJames1980

Message to Keith Hill on 22:41 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

Do we need to get better at gamesmanship?
There were ironic cheers when we were awarded fee kicks, I know fans mostly feel hard done by when decisons go against their team though.

Message to Keith Hill on 22:55 - Oct 23 with 3264 viewsfitzochris

Message to Keith Hill on 22:52 - Oct 23 by James1980

Do we need to get better at gamesmanship?
There were ironic cheers when we were awarded fee kicks, I know fans mostly feel hard done by when decisons go against their team though.

I don’t think it was gamesmanship on this occasion. There was a general feeling that some blatant fouls against us went unrecognised or unpunished.

There were a few that looked dodgy - Henderson and Wilbraham are ones that spring to mind - but to focus on that as a reason for defeat is to miss the point entirely.

Message to Keith Hill on 22:58 - Oct 23 with 3239 viewsDaleFan7

Refs fault we've conceded 3+ goals 5 times already this season in 15 games.
Message to Keith Hill on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 3210 viewsSuddenLad

Message to Keith Hill on 22:58 - Oct 23 by DaleFan7

Refs fault we've conceded 3+ goals 5 times already this season in 15 games.

Says who ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Message to Keith Hill on 23:03 - Oct 23 with 3203 viewsD_Alien

Message to Keith Hill on 22:36 - Oct 23 by DaleiLama

You're looking for the nostalgia thread. This is the rant thread. Or one of them.

I'd call it the mastalgia thread

It's getting on my tit

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Message to Keith Hill on 23:11 - Oct 23 with 3158 viewsDaleiLama

Message to Keith Hill on 22:55 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

I don’t think it was gamesmanship on this occasion. There was a general feeling that some blatant fouls against us went unrecognised or unpunished.

There were a few that looked dodgy - Henderson and Wilbraham are ones that spring to mind - but to focus on that as a reason for defeat is to miss the point entirely.

Doesn't come across as CBA as has been suggested (not by you, can't remember who) - looks pretty angry to me but it does seem like the ref is getting most of the blame for the loss.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Message to Keith Hill on 23:14 - Oct 23 with 3136 viewsfitzochris

Message to Keith Hill on 23:11 - Oct 23 by DaleiLama

Doesn't come across as CBA as has been suggested (not by you, can't remember who) - looks pretty angry to me but it does seem like the ref is getting most of the blame for the loss.

Yes, which misses the point of defeat.

Message to Keith Hill on 23:31 - Oct 23 with 3080 viewsJimmyRustler

Message to Keith Hill on 23:11 - Oct 23 by DaleiLama

It doesn't help when the interviewer leads with a question which is basically saying, "Here you go Keith, now is your chance to have a cry about the ref."

Wet lettuce post match prying like that isn't constructive in the slightest. They should let one of us ask the questions....that would be entertaining if nothing else.
Message to Keith Hill on 00:07 - Oct 24 with 2975 viewsJames1980

Message to Keith Hill on 22:55 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

More street smarts perhaps. The ability to bully the opposition at the same time 'con' a ref. exaggerating the extent of how bad a 'foul' has hurt.
Do we need to start winning or drawing dirty at times?

Message to Keith Hill on 01:26 - Oct 24 with 2887 viewsscarrow

Message to Keith Hill on 23:31 - Oct 23 by JimmyRustler

It doesn't help when the interviewer leads with a question which is basically saying, "Here you go Keith, now is your chance to have a cry about the ref."

Wet lettuce post match prying like that isn't constructive in the slightest. They should let one of us ask the questions....that would be entertaining if nothing else.

The ref was dreadful though as was the Dale defence but seldom have I seen such an atrocious refereeing performance.

Poll: Final position

Message to Keith Hill on 07:34 - Oct 24 with 2657 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Re: Our defending. The problem is as I see it is that our defenders are told to defend the opposition forwards. This is all well and good but what about the ball? Wouldn`t it be an idea to attack the ball when it comes into our penalty area? I can`t remember the last time I saw one of our defenders attack the ball, the only one that does is Calvin(our most consistant player for years), who I suggest might have nullified the threat of the ~beast~. Our defenders wait for the ball to reach them, whereas the opposition attack the ball, it`s not brain science. I have also noticed more often than not we allow the ball to bounce in and around our penalty area, which is an obvious no-no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024