Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager Please.. 21:35 - Nov 27 with 9421 viewsdale1968

44 Years and I have never felt as I do now about a manager of this club.
On paper I believe we have a very good Squad however the Managers Tactics and lack of being able to admit he gets things wrong have made me come to the conclusion that despite all he has done for this club, I think we need to bring a new Man in..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

New Manager Please.. on 18:18 - Nov 29 with 670 viewsaleanddale

New Manager Please.. on 07:35 - Nov 28 by fitzochris

Removing any partisanship I have towards the manager and club, and looking at it solely from an analytical point of view, a manager who is slagging the fans off, belittling people for questioning his selection and system, allied to a second successive poor season due to his recruitment and selections, would be in a precarious position at any other club.

It’s an odd one, because when he first got us promoted, we’d be delighted to be where we are in the table right now. I still remember the chants of “the Dale are staying up” after the second game of the season. Interestingly, Hill took exception to that, saying we should have more ambition.

And I guess there is the problem. That ambition has gone from him but not from us. The swashbuckling sides he used to put out have been replaced by something more turgid. It’s like he’s read a book by Klopp, Mourinho and Pochettino and rolled everything into one... without the personnel.

Now we have a toxic atmosphere but we are still too scared to lose him. Like a girlfriend who used to show you a good time, but now you’re married with kids and you’re both always “too tired”. You cling to the hope of recapturing the early days, but deep down you know they’re gone.

You know they are gone but deep down you are madly in Love
New Manager Please.. on 18:35 - Nov 29 with 629 viewssmaclad1

New Manager Please.. on 12:47 - Nov 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have you got Badges though?......(not scout ones).......do you have a big ego to match?

You'll do!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 14:05]

Funny you should ask about badges. Got the badges - box of some of my old stuff re-emerged couple of days ago with some of my old Sabbath, Whitesnake, Magnum etc badges and patches. Was also a badge with "I'm a Clever Dick" on it. Does that count as proof for the ego requirement?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024