Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nante Payment 17:00 - Feb 6 with 14998 viewsblackflyingswan

Nante have asked why the first payment for Salas transfer fee has not been paid by Cardiff
Nante Payment on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 1947 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff probably renegotiating his appearance bonuses.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nante Payment on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 1948 viewsBluebird

Nante Payment on 20:18 - Feb 6 by Loyal

A complete and utter cnt.

I don't think AA had anything to do with it?
Nante Payment on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 1947 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nante Payment on 20:42 - Feb 6 by ItchySphincter

Cardiff probably renegotiating his appearance bonuses.

Ouch.

Poll: Tory leader

Nante Payment on 21:08 - Feb 6 with 1891 viewsGlyn1

Nante Payment on 20:42 - Feb 6 by exiledclaseboy

Ouch.

If Cardiff had been doing this to Nantes, instead of the other way around, I wonder what the reaction here would have been? Reminds me of people who demand what they're going to get in a will before the body has even been buried.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Nante Payment on 21:12 - Feb 6 with 1877 viewsjasper_T

Nante Payment on 21:08 - Feb 6 by Glyn1

If Cardiff had been doing this to Nantes, instead of the other way around, I wonder what the reaction here would have been? Reminds me of people who demand what they're going to get in a will before the body has even been buried.

It's not like that at all, though. The man's death has nothing to do with the transfer fee being due.
Nante Payment on 21:15 - Feb 6 with 1870 viewspencoedjack

Nante Payment on 20:41 - Feb 6 by Garyjack

Exactly. All of a sudden some people think Football clubs and insurance companies are some sort of charities. It's all very sad, but it's a big bad world out there!

There is a thread on Abraham’s board saying they think ‘the football family’ should pay.

Said they gave Scudsmore 259k so a million each for PL clubs is nothing.

Fuk me
Nante Payment on 21:20 - Feb 6 with 1844 viewsFlashberryjack

Nante Payment on 21:15 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

There is a thread on Abraham’s board saying they think ‘the football family’ should pay.

Fuk me

And that Scudamore thing was a right f*cking joke.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nante Payment on 21:28 - Feb 6 with 1825 viewsBluebird

Nante Payment on 21:15 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

Fuk me

That Adrian Durham fella on the radio said that..
Login to get fewer ads

Nante Payment on 22:36 - Feb 6 with 1723 viewsSomethingRandom

Cardiff didn't look after their asset properly. Crazy letting him go in the equivalent of 1980s Skoda with a part time plumber in charge

Jog on, Kitty...

Nante Payment on 00:40 - Feb 7 with 1638 viewstheloneranger

Rumour is, Sala's International documents were lodged with the Football Association of Wales, but there is a doubt whether he was registered with the Premier League at the time of the plane crash.

[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 0:41]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nante Payment on 07:11 - Feb 7 with 1477 viewsWarwickHunt

Nante Payment on 18:14 - Feb 6 by Thornburyswan

Timing not great but in reality the world moves on, both clubs are playing matches so whilst tactically awaiting aircraft recovery (if it happens) might have been better business goes on & the money is owed - no insurance either so looks like it will be £15M for nowt, ouch!

We can sympathise, having paid a similar sum for a striker who never played for us.

At least Cardiff aren’t still paying a chunk of his wages.
Nante Payment on 07:41 - Feb 7 with 1456 viewsLord_Bony

Let's not forget that Cardiff is twinned with Nantes.

So a lot of connections there between the two cities.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Nante Payment on 08:03 - Feb 7 with 1439 viewsWarwickHunt

Nante Payment on 07:41 - Feb 7 by Lord_Bony

Let's not forget that Cardiff is twinned with Nantes.

So a lot of connections there between the two cities.

*resists tap-in*
Nante Payment on 08:12 - Feb 7 with 1418 viewsdna

On the radio this morning (not sure how 100% true though)

If the body found is the pilot, the insurance company don't (or don't have to) pay out on a missing person for 7 years and if he's 'missing' what about wages are they payable?
Nante Payment on 09:15 - Feb 7 with 1365 viewsblackflyingswan

Nante Payment on 08:12 - Feb 7 by dna

On the radio this morning (not sure how 100% true though)

If the body found is the pilot, the insurance company don't (or don't have to) pay out on a missing person for 7 years and if he's 'missing' what about wages are they payable?

A body has been recovered from the plane,and brought to the surface.
Nante Payment on 10:08 - Feb 7 with 1309 viewsDafyddHuw

It'll all be covered by insurance anyway.
Nante Payment on 10:22 - Feb 7 with 1290 viewsmonmouth

Nante Payment on 10:08 - Feb 7 by DafyddHuw

It'll all be covered by insurance anyway.

There will be a loss adjuster working very hard as we speak to find a loophole. cardiff will be doing the same. That is why Nantes are probably absolutely frantic to get their money as (they believe) contracted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nante Payment on 10:46 - Feb 7 with 1262 viewsHighjack

Nante Payment on 10:22 - Feb 7 by monmouth

There will be a loss adjuster working very hard as we speak to find a loophole. cardiff will be doing the same. That is why Nantes are probably absolutely frantic to get their money as (they believe) contracted.

There can’t be a loophole surely? They agreed to pay for the transfer of his registration so he could play for Cardiff in certain competitions. That registration still exists whether Sala is alive or dead and the contract agreeing the payments still exists.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nante Payment on 10:57 - Feb 7 with 1241 viewsmonmouth

Nante Payment on 10:46 - Feb 7 by Highjack

There can’t be a loophole surely? They agreed to pay for the transfer of his registration so he could play for Cardiff in certain competitions. That registration still exists whether Sala is alive or dead and the contract agreeing the payments still exists.

I doubt there is one, I'm just saying everyone will be desperate to avoid paying £15m pounds and you'd be amazed how creative folk can get in scritinising policy wordings and other documentation (I worked for St Andrews insurance for a while). Nantes on the other hand will be having the opposite collective arse twitch and want the moolah in the bank. I don't blame them for pushing this one bit. As soon as they get the first payment, even a pound, it can be argued as consideration and clear enactment of the contract by Cardiff.

Nante Payment on 11:10 - Feb 7 with 1217 views1983

Nante Payment on 17:27 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Very insensitive of Nantes imo

Life goes on

Nante Payment on 11:11 - Feb 7 with 1216 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 10:22 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Why are so many posters discussing these payments for Sala, when their own club is in such a mess financially

Cardiff will do the right thing when everything has been sorted out

Remember that Cardiff is owned by a billionaire and has pumped over £100million into Cardiff and do you know what, hasn’t taken a penny interest in all the money he’s put in

Against Swansea owned by sharks with their only intention of taking as much money as they can out of the club, with no intention of putting any money in

Reading some of these postings, all I can say is what a pathetic bunch of supporters there are in Swansea
Nante Payment on 11:26 - Feb 7 with 1201 viewsmonmouth

Nante Payment on 11:11 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

Why are so many posters discussing these payments for Sala, when their own club is in such a mess financially

Remember that Cardiff is owned by a billionaire and has pumped over £100million into Cardiff and do you know what, hasn’t taken a penny interest in all the money he’s put in

Against Swansea owned by sharks with their only intention of taking as much money as they can out of the club, with no intention of putting any money in

Reading some of these postings, all I can say is what a pathetic bunch of supporters there are in Swansea

Nante Payment on 11:30 - Feb 7 with 1191 viewsjasper_T

Why does a Cardiff supporter post on a Swansea City supporters forum?
Nante Payment on 11:38 - Feb 7 with 1170 viewsHighjack

You mean why are football fans on a football forum discussing one of the biggest and most tragic football related stories in the world right now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nante Payment on 11:43 - Feb 7 with 1163 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 11:30 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

Why does a Cardiff supporter post on a Swansea City supporters forum?

I have in the past considered myself as more of a football supporter although I have been to more clubs than most on here watching the Swans

Mind use, these days l get really bored watching some games of football and quiet often find myself watching rugby especially games played over the border in England
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024