Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team morale 15:37 - Mar 25 with 3553 viewsgeraldo

I met many of the team this morning at the Lancashire gym - they were positively buzzing and the team spirit seemed fantastic. I know that winning a game will breed a sense of togetherness but it was a far cry from the last time I met them at the gym the morning after the Wimbledon debacle.
I am beginning to think that the atmosphere at Dale towards the end of KH's time was probably pretty toxic....
Onwards and upwards.
Team morale on 16:44 - Mar 25 with 3380 viewsEllDale

Confidence and team spirit can make all the difference. I just wonder if it's six weeks too late.
I was a massive Hill supporter but after watching the second half on Saturday I begin to wonder if he shouldn't have gone after those silly defeats to Wycombe and Oxford.
Has boxing been scrapped on Wednesdays I wonder!
Team morale on 17:00 - Mar 25 with 3329 viewsJames1980

What struck me was after the Luton game during Hill's PMI. Dale players were walking behind him and I thought one of them might come up to Hill put an arm round his shoulder and say we can do this gaffer or something along those lines.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Team morale on 17:55 - Mar 25 with 3216 viewsmingthemerciless

There's an old saying - " Winners are grinners ". It's surprising what a bit of success will do.
Team morale on 18:09 - Mar 25 with 3159 viewsfrenzied

This Sat is BBMS first away fixture..it wi will be interesting to see how he sets the team up..will he set up defensively and go for a point or will he use the small momentum we have to go for it?
Team morale on 18:40 - Mar 25 with 3085 viewsArthurDaley

Team morale on 18:09 - Mar 25 by frenzied

This Sat is BBMS first away fixture..it wi will be interesting to see how he sets the team up..will he set up defensively and go for a point or will he use the small momentum we have to go for it?

Not one of our favourite away ground.

A large VAT Dave

Team morale on 07:51 - Mar 26 with 2650 viewsEllDale

I was thinking the other day that we must be due at least a point here.
We smashed one hoodoo at Southend just before Christmas so it would be nice to have a change of fortune at Gillingham as well.
Team morale on 12:02 - Mar 26 with 2427 viewsDareToCalvin

He said after Scunthorpe that we won't be going there to defend, especially after such a superb performance and win. I don't think we're capable of playing defensively either, in League 1 we're all about the no fear approach that Keith began.
I personally don't rate Gillingham at all, just they have their huge outlet in Tom Eaves. Hopefully with a back 3 of EEL, Jim and Kgosi we can put him in their pocket just as we did in the home fixture.
Team morale on 14:19 - Mar 26 with 2230 viewsjonahwhereru

We have had some draws / wins at Gillingham. Seem to remember Shaun Reid celebrating big style at the end of a game there. However this aging problem means I can’t remember the result. Plus when they were unbeaten after six games and top of L2 we went their under Coleman and did them, with Bobby Grant getting a goal.
One of the few times we beat a team away from home without their manager then being sacked.

I would give some body parts up for the same result this Saturday.

Up the Dale
Login to get fewer ads

Team morale on 15:56 - Mar 26 with 2113 viewsrichfoad32

Team morale on 12:02 - Mar 26 by DareToCalvin

He said after Scunthorpe that we won't be going there to defend, especially after such a superb performance and win. I don't think we're capable of playing defensively either, in League 1 we're all about the no fear approach that Keith began.
I personally don't rate Gillingham at all, just they have their huge outlet in Tom Eaves. Hopefully with a back 3 of EEL, Jim and Kgosi we can put him in their pocket just as we did in the home fixture.

They've been in decent form of late as well though, drew at Luton and the win over Wimbledon last week will mean their confidence is up. A win for them will mean they get to the 50 point marker, which according to most on here is the notional total needed for survival.....It won't be an easy game.
Team morale on 16:08 - Mar 26 with 2094 viewskiwidale

Team morale on 15:56 - Mar 26 by richfoad32

They've been in decent form of late as well though, drew at Luton and the win over Wimbledon last week will mean their confidence is up. A win for them will mean they get to the 50 point marker, which according to most on here is the notional total needed for survival.....It won't be an easy game.

Im expecting something from the game wont be surprised if we nicked it 1-0

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024