Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. 10:26 - May 27 with 11357 viewsSnipper

I passed through Kings Cross underground station about half an hour ago, and it coincided with hundreds of Derby fans arriving from oop north. One of the pricks thought it’d be a good idea to press the emergency button at the top of the escalator. You’d have thought he’d have done it when he was getting off, but no, the stupid wànker did it when he had to go down. So hundreds of them had to walk down. Luckily, I was on the adjacent escalator going down.

Anyway, I see Fat Franks Derby as the lesser of two evils. I begrudgingly hope they go up as I dislike Aston Villa more.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 16:57 - May 27 with 3140 viewsjohncharles

Quick turn the tele off. The Terry thing has appeared.

Strong and stable my arse.

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 16:58 - May 27 with 3123 viewsflynnbo

Forest fans will be tying up another banner on the M1-Welcome home, Richard.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 17:08 - May 27 with 3020 viewseccles

Did the racist get changed to lift the trophy?
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 17:09 - May 27 with 3010 viewsbillericaydicky

I’m absolutely gutted for Bradley Johnson...
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 17:16 - May 27 with 2944 viewsstowmarketrange

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 16:56 - May 27 by HAYESBOY

Maybe Derby have another stadium they can sell?

It will be the training ground next,then the car park.If they’re really desperate they can sell off their guaranteed Wembley parking spaces.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 17:22 - May 27 with 2893 viewsrsonist

Pretty low quality final that, fuming if you're Leeds. Defensive and keeper balls up decided it - no idea why they went with the slow midfield and Bennett over Marriott and Waghorn.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 17:53 - May 27 with 2734 viewsterryb

On reflection, I think I'm OK with Villa goimg up.

We won't have to put up with Terry or Smith until they are sacked shortly before Christmas. That must be a bonus!

If we're really lucky, we might even see Lampard jumping ship as well. If not in the summer, he will when they enter next season's meltdown!
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:17 - May 27 with 2635 viewsHayesender

Right, now that's done and dusted, will the EFL go after Mel Morris and Derby countys obvious bending of the rules?

I won't hold my breath

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:33 - May 27 with 2577 viewsDorse

My diary entry for the day simply reads: 'Bugger'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:59 - May 27 with 2509 viewsdavman

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:17 - May 27 by Hayesender

Right, now that's done and dusted, will the EFL go after Mel Morris and Derby countys obvious bending of the rules?

I won't hold my breath

Steve Gibson is threatening to sue them. The spineless EFL will never let that happen.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 19:11 - May 27 with 2455 viewsMrSheen

Speculation linking FFL to Ch*ls**. We can dream.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 19:12 - May 27 with 2446 viewsBoston

Moving on....Union Berlin or Stuttgart?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 21:39 - May 27 with 2143 viewsToast_R

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 22:20 - May 27 with 2039 viewssmegma

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:33 - May 27 by Dorse

My diary entry for the day simply reads: 'Bugger'.

Is that what you do on bank holidays ??
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 22:21 - May 27 with 2037 viewssmegma

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 19:12 - May 27 by Boston

Moving on....Union Berlin or Stuttgart?

Eisern union.
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 22:33 - May 27 with 2018 viewsbosh67

Derby to be sponsored by Carlsburg next season.

Derby County don't do play-off finals. But if they did....

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 23:46 - May 28 with 1489 viewsNortholt_Rs

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 18:59 - May 27 by davman

Steve Gibson is threatening to sue them. The spineless EFL will never let that happen.

Fair play to him. Pity our lot don’t have some b ollox and do the same.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 09:06 - May 29 with 1375 viewsNorthernr

Lampard absolutely fcked that. A proper Redknapp team selection - mixture of stubbornness, favourites, and ageing big names that took three substitutions to get into something like the shape it should have been in to start with. Huddlestone and Bradley Johnson base of the midfield, like a couple of cement mixers in a formula one race. bennett on his own up front because of his work rate - zero goal threat posed until Marriott and Waghorn came on. How on earth after that Leeds game do you leave Marriott on the bench again?
Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 09:19 - May 29 with 1358 viewsRblockPrior

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 09:06 - May 29 by Northernr

Lampard absolutely fcked that. A proper Redknapp team selection - mixture of stubbornness, favourites, and ageing big names that took three substitutions to get into something like the shape it should have been in to start with. Huddlestone and Bradley Johnson base of the midfield, like a couple of cement mixers in a formula one race. bennett on his own up front because of his work rate - zero goal threat posed until Marriott and Waghorn came on. How on earth after that Leeds game do you leave Marriott on the bench again?

Totally agree, I could not believe that Marriott was not starting. When he came on he looked their best threat as he did against Leeds

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 13:46 - May 29 with 1211 viewsJuzzie

Aston Vanilla vs Fat Franks Derby. on 09:06 - May 29 by Northernr

but..... but.... he's the messiah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024