Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfers 10:49 - May 30 with 134483 viewsderbyhoop

There's always lots of speculation, 90% generated by agents. Might be good to have 1 thread.

I don't understand the speculation that has linked us with Adam Matthews from Sunderland, Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar and Liam Kelly from Livingstone.
Matthews is a RB where we have Furlong, Rangel and Kakay
Maher is a midfielder where, even if Freeman goes, we're not short of options.
Kelly is a keeper. We have Lumley, Ingram and Dieng, unless the latter goes to Glasgow Rangers.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfers on 14:09 - Jul 26 with 3595 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfers on 13:56 - Jul 26 by dannyblue

Would you rather live there or in West London?

(assuming your professional ambition and need for £££ are negligible!)

It's amazing what footballers will do for more money - look how many of them are fcking about in empty stadiums in China.
Summer Transfers on 14:28 - Jul 26 with 3504 viewsDavieQPR

Summer Transfers on 14:09 - Jul 26 by Northernr

It's amazing what footballers will do for more money - look how many of them are fcking about in empty stadiums in China.

Plus he lived in Hull for a season so capable of living anywhere.
Summer Transfers on 14:33 - Jul 26 with 3488 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfers on 14:28 - Jul 26 by DavieQPR

Plus he lived in Hull for a season so capable of living anywhere.

How dare you.
Summer Transfers on 14:49 - Jul 26 with 3401 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfers on 13:56 - Jul 26 by dannyblue

Would you rather live there or in West London?

(assuming your professional ambition and need for £££ are negligible!)

I lived in Boro for 3 years and well if you like a drink, fast food and some welcoming ladies then it's a cracking place to live.

I came home 3 stone heavier in a drunken state with a wife.
Summer Transfers on 14:54 - Jul 26 with 3363 viewsLongsufferingR

Summer Transfers on 14:49 - Jul 26 by daveB

I lived in Boro for 3 years and well if you like a drink, fast food and some welcoming ladies then it's a cracking place to live.

Whose wife?
Summer Transfers on 15:01 - Jul 26 with 3334 viewsrsonist

Kane's alleged versatility aside, Rangel has said he's looking to play 30+ this season while Boro haven't a senior right back currently if I'm not mistaken (Jonny Howson filling in lately).

Wigan had Reece James there last season and he obviously won't be back either.
Summer Transfers on 15:02 - Jul 26 with 3318 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfers on 15:01 - Jul 26 by rsonist

Kane's alleged versatility aside, Rangel has said he's looking to play 30+ this season while Boro haven't a senior right back currently if I'm not mistaken (Jonny Howson filling in lately).

Wigan had Reece James there last season and he obviously won't be back either.

I'm looking to regrow my hair and cop off with Kelly Brook this season.
We can all talk about what we'd like to happen.
Summer Transfers on 15:03 - Jul 26 with 3308 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer Transfers on 14:09 - Jul 26 by Northernr

I've always thought if I was a footballer I'd absolutely abuse it to play everywhere I could. Yeah here, year in Seville, yea in shanghai, year in Napoli, just to make myself feel alive, year in Germany, one in LA. Year in Nigeria. Make the bloody most of it i say.
Also, everyone does loads of weird things for more money. I've done terrible things.
Terrible. Things.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfers on 15:10 - Jul 26 with 3271 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfers on 15:03 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

I've always thought if I was a footballer I'd absolutely abuse it to play everywhere I could. Yeah here, year in Seville, yea in shanghai, year in Napoli, just to make myself feel alive, year in Germany, one in LA. Year in Nigeria. Make the bloody most of it i say.
Also, everyone does loads of weird things for more money. I've done terrible things.
Terrible. Things.

I'd do an Andy Keogh me. First chance I get, nice long contract tossing about in the A-League please. See yas.
Summer Transfers on 15:10 - Jul 26 with 3271 viewsrsonist

Terrible. Things.

Same. This guy's life basically:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutz_Pfannenstiel
Summer Transfers on 15:12 - Jul 26 with 3251 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Summer Transfers on 14:49 - Jul 26 by daveB

That sounds like quite a night!
Summer Transfers on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 3137 viewsNorthernr

Further things I hadn't realised but have turned up while doing the season preview - Gary Hooper still without a club, linked with Reading.
Summer Transfers on 15:57 - Jul 26 with 3092 viewsted_hendrix

Summer Transfers on 15:49 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Further things I hadn't realised but have turned up while doing the season preview - Gary Hooper still without a club, linked with Reading.

John O’Shea has knocked it on the head re playing and has joined the coaching staff, the local fake fans are moaning that they haven't got a striker (guffaw) apart from that well that's it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer Transfers on 16:00 - Jul 26 with 3075 viewsted_hendrix

One more thing of no importance at all but I worked in Middlesbrough back in the Seventies and the place was alright, not as good as Sheffield/Rotherham where the working Men's clubs were fcking brilliant.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer Transfers on 16:01 - Jul 26 with 3068 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfers on 14:54 - Jul 26 by LongsufferingR

Whose wife?

no idea but he never asked for her back
Summer Transfers on 16:05 - Jul 26 with 3047 viewspaulparker

Summer Transfers on 14:06 - Jul 26 by daveB

Todd kane Story

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/qpr-make-offer-to-former-chelsea-defende

Judge bid rejected

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-ipswich-town-alan-judge-260719#

750k for Alan judge !!!! Fcuk off ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Summer Transfers on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 3003 viewsswitchingcode

Summer Transfers on 12:16 - Jul 26 by simmo

£3m seems very low considering he's good, he was your captain and you usually do really well with transfer fees. That fee is much closer to our desperate levels!

We have lost our captain every year since Bidwell left us,The fact that there was hardly a stampede to sign him for 3 mill I think it’s a fair price for someone in their final season.Has provided us with some magic moments over the years mainly at Griffin Park.Hope we have replaced him with better 😉
Summer Transfers on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 3001 viewseghamranger

Summer Transfers on 15:02 - Jul 26 by Northernr

I'm looking to regrow my hair and cop off with Kelly Brook this season.
We can all talk about what we'd like to happen.

Kelly just likes a few pies these days.

You still would but I wouldn’t bother faffing around with hair and stuffs.

Pukka!!
Summer Transfers on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 2967 viewsDorse

Terrible. Things.

We've all seen the video. I had no idea you were so flexible.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfers on 16:29 - Jul 26 with 2913 viewsmakaveli1882

Summer Transfers on 14:06 - Jul 26 by daveB

Todd kane Story

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/qpr-make-offer-to-former-chelsea-defende

Judge bid rejected

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-ipswich-town-alan-judge-260719#

If its a choice of Boro or us then I am sure he will go there, more money, bigger stadium, bigger club and more chance of going up or being in the mix.
Summer Transfers on 16:43 - Jul 26 with 2851 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer Transfers on 16:19 - Jul 26 by Dorse

We've all seen the video. I had no idea you were so flexible.

appearances can be deceptive - as I said to the raccoon in the wrap party afterwards.

Bare bones.

Summer Transfers on 16:44 - Jul 26 with 2844 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer Transfers on 16:29 - Jul 26 by makaveli1882

If its a choice of Boro or us then I am sure he will go there, more money, bigger stadium, bigger club and more chance of going up or being in the mix.

just because they've got more money doesn't mean they're offering more money. Plus, maybe he doesn't want to move. I don't think players move for stadium size do they, generally? ;)

Bare bones.

Summer Transfers on 19:45 - Jul 26 with 2453 viewsrsonist

The author isn't a complete clickmuppet, but hmm...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-west-ham-in-advanced-talks-with-lon

Queens Park Rangers are in advanced talks to sign West Ham striker Jordan Hugill on loan, Football Insider understands.

A source at the London Stadium has told Football Insider that the two London rivals are closing in on a deal which will see Hugill move across the capital for the 2018/19 campaign.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 19:46]
Summer Transfers on 21:11 - Jul 26 with 2239 viewsacricketer

Summer Transfers on 19:45 - Jul 26 by rsonist

The author isn't a complete clickmuppet, but hmm...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-west-ham-in-advanced-talks-with-lon

Queens Park Rangers are in advanced talks to sign West Ham striker Jordan Hugill on loan, Football Insider understands.

A source at the London Stadium has told Football Insider that the two London rivals are closing in on a deal which will see Hugill move across the capital for the 2018/19 campaign.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 19:46]

Better late than never!
Summer Transfers on 21:16 - Jul 26 with 2218 viewsdistortR

Summer Transfers on 16:43 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

appearances can be deceptive - as I said to the raccoon in the wrap party afterwards.

raccoon in a wrap?

I thought a squirrel in a bun was bad enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024