Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester Utd away 20:48 - Aug 30 with 10536 views56years

Confirmed as Wednesday 25th September - no news on TV though.......
Manchester Utd away on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 1978 viewsmikehunt

Is there no way we could, somehow, make attendance at our next home match, a condition of getting some kind of deal re. the Utd game? A few bob off, more than one ticket per person etc.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Manchester Utd away on 15:37 - Aug 31 with 1926 viewsrochdale_ranger

Manchester Utd away on 15:24 - Aug 31 by mikehunt

Is there no way we could, somehow, make attendance at our next home match, a condition of getting some kind of deal re. the Utd game? A few bob off, more than one ticket per person etc.

This is what fooked spurs away up. Only allowing people to buy one ticket. My mum will want a ticket as will my Dad and I’ll be picking a ticket up for my mate who is in the Stationed in Lincolnshire as I always do when we attend games together. Get as many people in as we can.
Manchester Utd away on 09:29 - Sep 2 with 1521 viewskiwidale

Manchester Utd away on 12:06 - Aug 31 by Shun

Gotta agree there. It’s a lot of money and it’s a shame that it means some won’t be able to make it. But ultimately it’s a once in a generation match, at the best club stadium in the country, against one of the three biggest clubs on the planet. And for £10 more than we charged Sunderland fans to watch Rochdale at Spotland in League One.

When put in that context it seems like good value but it doesn't make any of it right does it and you don't know if United will play their kids?

This is not the time for bickering.

Manchester Utd away on 12:20 - Sep 2 with 1333 viewsaleanddale

What is our allocation?
Manchester Utd away on 12:34 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsAncoats_Blue

I've read and heard several fans claim that our club has inflated the ticket price for Dale fans and engineering a way to charge us more than Utd fans.

I understand that's bollocks in the same way that there are Utd home tickets at the same price as ours just like Dale's pricing structure means that our Main Stand prices = the away stand but the Sandy & Pearl Street are cheaper.

However, I do think it's worth the Trust putting some pressure on the club to make a statement about this to avoid any more false negativity and misguided ill-will directed at the club leading up the game.

Maybe the club can do some rough maths and show that selling the away end out will generate £X for the club to invest in our future.

I get the tickets are expensive and out of some fan's price range but in reality we all know that there'll be a mad rush to get to this game. Several sick days pulled, shifts swapped around and overdrafts dipped into. This is a once in a decade type of game for us and surely the sort of fixture that we dream for as a supporter of a lower league club?
Manchester Utd away on 13:14 - Sep 2 with 1187 viewsMolly

Manchester Utd away on 15:24 - Aug 31 by mikehunt

I understand that season ticket holders will be able to purchase 3 tickets each for this match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024