Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester Utd away 20:48 - Aug 30 with 10537 views56years

Confirmed as Wednesday 25th September - no news on TV though.......
Manchester Utd away on 11:59 - Aug 31 with 2526 viewsDaley_Lama

I will be paying

£37 to watch Dale at old trafford away section
£30 to watch Arsenal at old trafford away section

The Dale match will in no way be a sell out
The Arsenal match will certainly be a sell out

Poll: DF in or out

Manchester Utd away on 12:03 - Aug 31 with 2503 views442Dale

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/EDP/Event/Index/4850

You have to click on individual seats to see the price.

From the other thread and when Derby played there last season, the £37 tickets are listed in E230-233. That is in the usual corner where away fans are housed for league games. Other areas may be available if we sell all those, think it’s about 3000.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/09/manchester-united-tickets-now-on-general-sal

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Manchester Utd away on 12:06 - Aug 31 with 2488 viewsShun

Manchester Utd away on 11:02 - Aug 31 by isitme

Whilst it is a lot of money we are facing one of the best teams in the country at one if the best grounds. We charged Sunderland £27 for a league one game. Want premier league, pay premier league! How many concerts would you get to see for £37?

Also 40% of the gate comes to us.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 11:12]

Gotta agree there. It’s a lot of money and it’s a shame that it means some won’t be able to make it. But ultimately it’s a once in a generation match, at the best club stadium in the country, against one of the three biggest clubs on the planet. And for £10 more than we charged Sunderland fans to watch Rochdale at Spotland in League One.
Manchester Utd away on 12:06 - Aug 31 with 2486 viewsjudd

Manchester Utd away on 12:03 - Aug 31 by 442Dale

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/EDP/Event/Index/4850

You have to click on individual seats to see the price.

From the other thread and when Derby played there last season, the £37 tickets are listed in E230-233. That is in the usual corner where away fans are housed for league games. Other areas may be available if we sell all those, think it’s about 3000.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/09/manchester-united-tickets-now-on-general-sal

First one I clicked on for an adult home was £31

Poll: What is it to be then?

Manchester Utd away on 12:13 - Aug 31 with 2425 views442Dale

Manchester Utd away on 11:59 - Aug 31 by Daley_Lama

I will be paying

£37 to watch Dale at old trafford away section
£30 to watch Arsenal at old trafford away section

The Dale match will in no way be a sell out
The Arsenal match will certainly be a sell out

There are rules in place around the pricing for away fans in the Premier League. The rules posted earlier are different for the Carabao Cup.

There’s a bigger picture here. Being impacted personally is one thing, the focus should be on everyone in every circumstance. For example the current prices at Spotland and if they are impacting those who want to pay on the gate every so often.

If Old Trafford was £20 for everyone and we took loads of new fans who might want to go in the future, they’d still be potentially affected by the changes made at Dale. Until supporters, as one, look at the whole situation in football today, these things will continue to happen.

In short, the game is gone.

Manchester Utd away on 12:14 - Aug 31 with 2418 viewsBartRowou

Can we commission some football-special trams?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Manchester Utd away on 12:18 - Aug 31 with 2397 viewsD_Alien

Manchester Utd away on 11:41 - Aug 31 by TVOS1907

‘Request’ and ‘on sale’ aren’t the same thing.

Beep, beep.

Of course. I think 'request' would come under the general category of 'information', which we now have

Regarding sales - i'll be using the ST period to buy a ticket for a relative who's aged over 65 (assuming ST holders will be able to buy two). I've checked the OS but can't readily find information about 'proof of age' when purchasing tickets, especially when the ticket is being purchased on behalf of someone else. Does anyone know the protocol for this?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Manchester Utd away on 12:18 - Aug 31 with 2389 viewsdawlishdale

Manchester Utd away on 12:14 - Aug 31 by BartRowou

Can we commission some football-special trams?

With Carriages?
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester Utd away on 12:37 - Aug 31 with 2302 viewsrochdaleriddler

Manchester Utd away on 11:51 - Aug 31 by dawlishdale

Rumours (unconfirmed) that United fans are being charged less than us, which would be against the rules.

Can anyone confirm or deny? I'd be very surprised if this was the case.

A lot of Dale fans are Utd fans, they can go in the home end and save a few quid

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Manchester Utd away on 12:58 - Aug 31 with 2216 viewsnordenblue

Manchester Utd away on 10:59 - Aug 31 by firgrovedale51

Thieving Manc b***ards

Don't they do an older than a fossil price for you?
Manchester Utd away on 13:14 - Aug 31 with 2152 viewsMoonyDale

Manchester Utd away on 11:26 - Aug 31 by Sandyman

True, but we might get a big club in Round 4.

Seems unjust that away fans only get charged £30 to attend O T in the Premiership, but we get stung for £37.
Will pay it anyway. Not bothered who plays for Man U, I'm going to watch Rochdale AFC.

The rumour going round is that it is Dale that have added £9.50 to the away ticket price, that surely can't be true can it?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Manchester Utd away on 13:24 - Aug 31 with 2109 viewsD_Alien

Manchester Utd away on 13:14 - Aug 31 by MoonyDale

The rumour going round is that it is Dale that have added £9.50 to the away ticket price, that surely can't be true can it?

Can't be. There's no way the club would engage in price-fixing with rivals

Manchester Utd away on 13:25 - Aug 31 with 2108 viewsnordenblue

No, why would they as half of that(ish) doesn't come to our club anyway
Manchester Utd away on 13:36 - Aug 31 with 2057 viewsnordenblue

"The face value of a ticket in the Stretford End is £37 and not a chance United will reduce it," is a message I've just got from a United fan currently at Southampton.
Manchester Utd away on 13:40 - Aug 31 with 2042 viewsjustanillusion

My mate who is a United ST holder just paid for this match £26 for his ticket and £8 for his U16 son, his seats are row 3 level with halfway line, he tells me Non member United fans are being charged same as Dale, the food kiosks do a meal deal apparently £8 for a pie, hot drink and chocolate bar, if bought individually no change from a tenner, factor in buying a programme, and a car parking charge and modern football starts to stink!
Manchester Utd away on 13:45 - Aug 31 with 2012 viewsD_Alien

Manchester Utd away on 13:40 - Aug 31 by justanillusion

My mate who is a United ST holder just paid for this match £26 for his ticket and £8 for his U16 son, his seats are row 3 level with halfway line, he tells me Non member United fans are being charged same as Dale, the food kiosks do a meal deal apparently £8 for a pie, hot drink and chocolate bar, if bought individually no change from a tenner, factor in buying a programme, and a car parking charge and modern football starts to stink!

Don't you know Utd still have to part-fund Alexis Sanchez' hard-earned £500k per week salary? Get yer hand in yer pocket!

Manchester Utd away on 13:52 - Aug 31 with 1978 views442Dale

Sort of backs up the point made earlier. People can (rightly) protest around the prices for this individual game, but were they all saying the same on behalf of Sunderland fans paying £27 recently?

Manchester Utd away on 13:57 - Aug 31 with 1947 viewsDalenet

We'll still pay it as a one off. I can't remember how much Spurs charged us for the replay? But can't have been much less. At least you can get to Old Trafford for just a few quid.
Manchester Utd away on 14:03 - Aug 31 with 1926 views442Dale

Manchester Utd away on 13:57 - Aug 31 by Dalenet

We'll still pay it as a one off. I can't remember how much Spurs charged us for the replay? But can't have been much less. At least you can get to Old Trafford for just a few quid.

It was a tenner.

Manchester Utd away on 14:04 - Aug 31 with 1919 viewsjustanillusion

Manchester Utd away on 13:57 - Aug 31 by Dalenet

Seem to recall adult ticket £15 at Spurs Replay U21 £5, sure another poster will confirm
Manchester Utd away on 14:13 - Aug 31 with 1857 views442Dale

Manchester Utd away on 14:04 - Aug 31 by justanillusion

Seem to recall adult ticket £15 at Spurs Replay U21 £5, sure another poster will confirm

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/february/spurs-v-rochdale-fa-cup-repl

Manchester Utd away on 14:44 - Aug 31 with 1777 viewsrochdale_ranger

It’s going to be the most I’ve ever paid to watch the Dale. It’s UTD away I’m not that bothered. Can tickets be purchased now?
Manchester Utd away on 14:48 - Aug 31 with 1759 views442Dale

Manchester Utd away on 14:44 - Aug 31 by rochdale_ranger

It’s going to be the most I’ve ever paid to watch the Dale. It’s UTD away I’m not that bothered. Can tickets be purchased now?

The information is on the Official Site. Ticket sale dates to follow.

We should all be bothered for us all always.

Manchester Utd away on 14:50 - Aug 31 with 1750 viewsDalenet

Manchester Utd away on 14:04 - Aug 31 by justanillusion

okay fair enough
Manchester Utd away on 14:51 - Aug 31 with 1743 viewsfirgrovedale51

Manchester Utd away on 12:58 - Aug 31 by nordenblue

Don't they do an older than a fossil price for you?

Good away in short jerky movements
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024