Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe team bus 19:09 - Sep 28 with 9571 viewsnordenblue

Appears their team bus had the front window and door smashed today and possibly drivers bag stolen, another cost the club can ill afford,as a result a replacement coach had to be arranged it appears. Brilliant day all round
Wycombe team bus on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 2188 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 21:30 - Sep 28 by kel

I’m really trying hard to not reply to your bizarre ramblings but let’s quote a couple of lines and guess who came out with them from the two of us.

“The point really is about relations with fans. If the club (any club) was a bit more upfront about it, then we'd be more supportive wouldn't we?”

“It’s a turn off this 'it's a big bollox running a football club thing' and you little supporter cannot know the truth. It's just crap.”

Help out, don’t knock...

Good fooking night.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:31]

You kill me. Just whatever you wanna do mate.

If you wanna help the club, go at it, you know what to do. If you don't, if
you wanna play social media to have a pop and cause resentment second hand, up to you.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 2149 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 21:39 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

you wanna play social media to have a pop and cause resentment second hand, up to you.

Even now, when you’ve been shown up for the hypocrite you are you still persist with blaming someone for EXACTLY the same thing you’ve done in the past.

Your refusal to acknowledge this says a whole lot more about you than it does me. You’re as good at trolling as you are at hunting down smack dealers. You’re not all there “mate.”
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:46]
Wycombe team bus on 22:05 - Sep 28 with 2086 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 21:44 - Sep 28 by kel

Even now, when you’ve been shown up for the hypocrite you are you still persist with blaming someone for EXACTLY the same thing you’ve done in the past.

Your refusal to acknowledge this says a whole lot more about you than it does me. You’re as good at trolling as you are at hunting down smack dealers. You’re not all there “mate.”
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 21:46]

I said I'll find the dealer, that story is not over.

The rest, well, I have no idea what you mean. You made a right Wendy
of yourself about tickets and pizza like it would kill you. Or something.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 22:32 - Sep 28 with 2007 viewsrochdale_ranger

Wycombe team bus on 21:39 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

And you accused me of killing your cousin. So what clue did I give you that I’m the heroin dealer of the falinge flats?
Wycombe team bus on 22:41 - Sep 28 with 1982 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 22:32 - Sep 28 by rochdale_ranger

And you accused me of killing your cousin. So what clue did I give you that I’m the heroin dealer of the falinge flats?

Pm you.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 1977 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 22:05 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

I said I'll find the dealer, that story is not over.

The rest, well, I have no idea what you mean. You made a right Wendy
of yourself about tickets and pizza like it would kill you. Or something.

Nice one Di­ck Steele.
Wycombe team bus on 22:43 - Sep 28 with 1967 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 22:42 - Sep 28 by kel

Nice one Di­ck Steele.

Good grief. Your wit has no start.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 22:44 - Sep 28 with 1958 viewsD_Alien

Wycombe team bus on 22:41 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

Pm you.

Get your scales out again FP, and measure whether your addiction to shite is making you unbalanced

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe team bus on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 1942 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 22:43 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

Good grief. Your wit has no start.

Why the secret pm?

You’re depriving us of you making a fool of yourself again by your frankly selfish actions.
Wycombe team bus on 23:03 - Sep 28 with 1890 viewsrochdale_ranger

Wycombe team bus on 22:47 - Sep 28 by kel

Why the secret pm?

You’re depriving us of you making a fool of yourself again by your frankly selfish actions.

Still awaiting a bizarre private message. I’m sorry you had to endure Pizza Hut by the way.
Wycombe team bus on 23:05 - Sep 28 with 1885 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 23:03 - Sep 28 by rochdale_ranger

Still awaiting a bizarre private message. I’m sorry you had to endure Pizza Hut by the way.

He’ll be asleep on the sofa ready for his usual Saturday night/Sunday morning ritual of waking up in his own pi­ss at about half two.

Didn’t go in the end but ta. Got any brown?
Wycombe team bus on 23:11 - Sep 28 with 1866 viewsR17ALE

Wycombe team bus on 20:01 - Sep 28 by kel

It’s really not difficult to find hypocrisy on here is it?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/235746/the-undisclosed-fee

I tend to avoid spats on here as they are futile.

However, your link showed FP striking a rapport with Kiwi Dale.

It is said you should always judge a person by the company they keep. That FP struck a rapport with the most argumentative poster ever known on here tells me all I need to know. Is Kiwi still alive by the way? He hasn't been causing arguments in an empty room for over a month.

FWIW the club were wrong with their policies over tickets. I hope you forgive them and come to the next game.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Wycombe team bus on 23:15 - Sep 28 with 1856 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 23:05 - Sep 28 by kel

He’ll be asleep on the sofa ready for his usual Saturday night/Sunday morning ritual of waking up in his own pi­ss at about half two.

Didn’t go in the end but ta. Got any brown?

Two ounce banter berks. Two ounce, between you, of rancid cock meat.

You whinged at the nasty girls at the counter 'KEL'.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 23:17 - Sep 28 with 1850 viewsrochdale_ranger

Wycombe team bus on 23:15 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

I’d start in the brownhill, see if you can get any leads in there.
Wycombe team bus on 23:17 - Sep 28 with 1849 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 23:11 - Sep 28 by R17ALE

I tend to avoid spats on here as they are futile.

However, your link showed FP striking a rapport with Kiwi Dale.

It is said you should always judge a person by the company they keep. That FP struck a rapport with the most argumentative poster ever known on here tells me all I need to know. Is Kiwi still alive by the way? He hasn't been causing arguments in an empty room for over a month.

FWIW the club were wrong with their policies over tickets. I hope you forgive them and come to the next game.

Cheers, and as usual you are correct. You once gave me some good advice to stop picking scabs etc and it occasionally serves me well until I can’t resist getting into arguments with some internet no-mark.

You know I’ll be back, but they make it fooking hard to support them sometimes don’t they?
Wycombe team bus on 23:18 - Sep 28 with 1847 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 23:15 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

U ok hun?
Wycombe team bus on 23:30 - Sep 28 with 1818 viewsFalingeParka

Wycombe team bus on 23:18 - Sep 28 by kel

U ok hun?

Bye fatty.

ColonelHall

Wycombe team bus on 23:31 - Sep 28 with 1817 viewskel

Wycombe team bus on 23:30 - Sep 28 by FalingeParka

Bye fatty.

See ya, poppet.

Better luck next time eh? Don’t forget to let us know how your investigations go will you?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 23:33]
Wycombe team bus on 23:53 - Sep 28 with 1766 viewsDalenet

I too think it right that the club cover the cost. It wouldn't surprise me if the regs say that we have to provide a safe ad secure environment for the away team and their kit etc

More concerning is that this isn't the first time an away team bus has been vandalised by a local scrote(s). Do we need to create a secure compound next? The club charge for car park use don't they......surely the security staff on the car park gates before and after the game should be patrolling it during the game?
Wycombe team bus on 09:48 - Sep 29 with 1554 viewsrod_leach

There were three cars in Denhurst Park near mine that had their windows smashed during the game yesterday. Mine was done there during a night match a few years ago, just for my sat nav sd card. Bloody annoying.
Wycombe team bus on 10:31 - Sep 29 with 1494 viewsYouTubeDale

Wycombe team bus on 23:53 - Sep 28 by Dalenet

I too think it right that the club cover the cost. It wouldn't surprise me if the regs say that we have to provide a safe ad secure environment for the away team and their kit etc

More concerning is that this isn't the first time an away team bus has been vandalised by a local scrote(s). Do we need to create a secure compound next? The club charge for car park use don't they......surely the security staff on the car park gates before and after the game should be patrolling it during the game?

Could we set up a drone to hover over the team bus and send live pictures to the control room on match Days? Any suspicious people intercepted by our stewards. Sweat the “assets”.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Wycombe team bus on 10:51 - Sep 29 with 1465 viewsjudd

Wycombe team bus on 10:31 - Sep 29 by YouTubeDale

Could we set up a drone to hover over the team bus and send live pictures to the control room on match Days? Any suspicious people intercepted by our stewards. Sweat the “assets”.

What would it cost for 3 stewards for 2 hours?

Does the new CCTV system cover the car park?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wycombe team bus on 11:43 - Sep 29 with 1362 viewsYouTubeDale

If you could get a 3 year life out of a drone then cost per match could be a lot cheaper than hiring extra stewards. I don’t know what a quality drone costs. Would it reduce insurance costs?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Wycombe team bus on 12:12 - Sep 29 with 1317 viewsjudd

Wycombe team bus on 11:43 - Sep 29 by YouTubeDale

If you could get a 3 year life out of a drone then cost per match could be a lot cheaper than hiring extra stewards. I don’t know what a quality drone costs. Would it reduce insurance costs?

Physical security would be more of a deterrent

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wycombe team bus on 12:16 - Sep 29 with 1306 viewsD_Alien

Wycombe team bus on 12:12 - Sep 29 by judd

Physical security would be more of a deterrent

Absolutely

Nowt drones could do against hoodie-wearers making a quick smash & grab, especially in poor light

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024