Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe team bus 19:09 - Sep 28 with 9570 viewsnordenblue

Appears their team bus had the front window and door smashed today and possibly drivers bag stolen, another cost the club can ill afford,as a result a replacement coach had to be arranged it appears. Brilliant day all round
Wycombe team bus on 12:46 - Sep 29 with 2015 viewsDaleiLama

Wycombe team bus on 11:43 - Sep 29 by YouTubeDale

If you could get a 3 year life out of a drone then cost per match could be a lot cheaper than hiring extra stewards. I don’t know what a quality drone costs. Would it reduce insurance costs?

Don't know the first thing about drones but would they stay in the air long enough for the duration of the away bus being parked (not that away teams park the bus with us much anymore ). And do they need controlling or can you just set them to hover in a certain position? Would have thought a simple big sign saying smile, you're on camera close to the parking spot would be a start. Even a dummy camera thrown into the mix too. Wouldn't cost a lot and would probably be enough deterrent.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wycombe team bus on 12:55 - Sep 29 with 1995 views442Dale

How much would Robocop be to bring out of retirement?

Maybe he could also double up as a early-bird-save-£3-ticket-dispenser too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wycombe team bus on 14:51 - Sep 29 with 1859 viewsjudd

Wycombe team bus on 12:46 - Sep 29 by DaleiLama

Don't know the first thing about drones but would they stay in the air long enough for the duration of the away bus being parked (not that away teams park the bus with us much anymore ). And do they need controlling or can you just set them to hover in a certain position? Would have thought a simple big sign saying smile, you're on camera close to the parking spot would be a start. Even a dummy camera thrown into the mix too. Wouldn't cost a lot and would probably be enough deterrent.

Dummy cameras.are easily spotted by seasoned scrotes.

The only drone I'd be happy with was one armed to the hilt with Hellfire air to surface missiles. That might not work too well on a car part though.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wycombe team bus on 15:57 - Sep 29 with 1770 viewskiwidale

Wycombe team bus on 23:11 - Sep 28 by R17ALE

I tend to avoid spats on here as they are futile.

However, your link showed FP striking a rapport with Kiwi Dale.

It is said you should always judge a person by the company they keep. That FP struck a rapport with the most argumentative poster ever known on here tells me all I need to know. Is Kiwi still alive by the way? He hasn't been causing arguments in an empty room for over a month.

FWIW the club were wrong with their policies over tickets. I hope you forgive them and come to the next game.

how did I get brought into this? pretty pathetic but I've obviously got under your skin.

This is not the time for bickering.

Wycombe team bus on 15:57 - Sep 29 with 1767 viewsLee_Bullet

There are at least 4 cameras which cover the car park the easy option would be to just have one of those set to cover the coach and monitor it during the game, job done.
Wycombe team bus on 15:59 - Sep 29 with 1756 viewsD_Alien

Wycombe team bus on 15:57 - Sep 29 by kiwidale

how did I get brought into this? pretty pathetic but I've obviously got under your skin.

Is Frank wearing spats in that video?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wycombe team bus on 17:27 - Sep 29 with 1595 viewsYouTubeDale

Wycombe team bus on 15:57 - Sep 29 by Lee_Bullet

There are at least 4 cameras which cover the car park the easy option would be to just have one of those set to cover the coach and monitor it during the game, job done.

We may have the evidence then.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Wycombe team bus on 19:44 - Sep 29 with 1458 viewsArthurDaley

Wycombe team bus on 09:48 - Sep 29 by rod_leach

There were three cars in Denhurst Park near mine that had their windows smashed during the game yesterday. Mine was done there during a night match a few years ago, just for my sat nav sd card. Bloody annoying.

They were at it on Oulder Hill sports Complex , wife of the 2nd team hockey captain had both her passenger side windows smashed, nothing was taken.

A large VAT Dave

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe team bus on 21:45 - Sep 29 with 1340 viewsDalenet

Flog them in public. Never mind their rights. And if they are kids, make their parents pay.

David Bot is quoted in the MEN as saying that it has never happened before .........mmmm

I was looking at the dozens upon dozens of GMP officers outside OT on Wednesday whilst at Spotland they are usually none. Seems that the people living in the P Division get a piss poor service. Mind you wasn't Tony Lloyd the police commissioner when policing changed so that other divisions were given a bigger share of the officers?
Wycombe team bus on 21:50 - Sep 29 with 1333 viewsTVOS1907

Wycombe team bus on 21:45 - Sep 29 by Dalenet

Flog them in public. Never mind their rights. And if they are kids, make their parents pay.

David Bot is quoted in the MEN as saying that it has never happened before .........mmmm

I was looking at the dozens upon dozens of GMP officers outside OT on Wednesday whilst at Spotland they are usually none. Seems that the people living in the P Division get a piss poor service. Mind you wasn't Tony Lloyd the police commissioner when policing changed so that other divisions were given a bigger share of the officers?

To be fair, a crowd of almost 60,000 needs dozens of police officers!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024