Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 37754 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 29 with 2322 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

No leaders on the pitch, it has to get better second half.

It’s deja vu all over again as they say. Continuity from Wednesday insomuch as we can’t string 2 passes together. No composure, no control, no creativity, no leadership, no clue.

Where has our passing game gone?
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 29 with 2206 views34dfgdf54

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 29 by swan65split

Pre game video of them turning up they looked peed off not fired up!

I saw that and thought exactly same. Didn’t mention it on here as I’d be hammered but they looked like they didn’t want to be there.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 29 with 2142 viewsJohnw102

On my own but think we are still in with a chance. Grimes having one of his better days

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 29 with 2141 viewsMrSwerve

GOAL BREWSTER

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 29 with 2140 viewsNotLoyal

Proof if it was ever needed this game is ours and we are playing awful.
1-1

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 29 with 2113 views34dfgdf54

GET IN
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 29 with 2091 viewsMrSwerve

Great time for a goal.

Don't be our usual Swansea self and concede now in the last 30 secs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 29 with 2073 viewsTenbySwan

What a goal by Brewster. Out of nothing
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 29 with 2057 viewslonglostjack

Get in! Good time to score aswell !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 29 with 2028 viewsswan65split

Brewster's not up to much is he?😁
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 29 with 2012 viewstheloneranger

Shut them fvcking Blackburn commentators up 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 29 with 1998 viewsJohnw102

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 29 by TenbySwan

What a goal by Brewster. Out of nothing

Then gets a silly yellow😣

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 29 with 1991 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 29 by 34dfgdf54

Just seen Garrick’s challenge on keeper, that’s a red card these days, very lucky.

Really didn't think it was a yellow even.

Ref only gave that due to keeper playacting
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:51]
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 29 with 1936 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 29 by MrSwerve

Great time for a goal.

Don't be our usual Swansea self and concede now in the last 30 secs.

First real cohesive passing movement tees up Brewster for a superb strike into the net.

Let’s have more of the same. We are not a lump-it-and-chase-it team. Play football boys.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 29 with 1884 viewstheloneranger

Garrick has struggled since that yellow. Tremendous block by Grimes right on half-time.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 29 with 1857 viewsNotLoyal

A goal from outside the area too.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 29 with 1827 viewsunion_jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

A goal from outside the area too.

Who said the long ball doesn’t work😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 29 with 1801 viewsjojaca

I would just look to see more urgency in our play, we always appear to look lethargic.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 29 with 1768 viewsOldjack

okish 1-1 now finish the job off !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 29 with 1753 viewsmonmouth

Thank goodness, now just frigging win it, but when are we going to actually play some, you know, football?

Maybe we'll get a grip second half, like midweek, and this time actually get some reward. I'm sorry to repeat myself though, we are going nowhere under this imposter. All Leeds' players and their team style has improved out of sight with two years with Bielsa. We are just back in 1973 but in a higher division...that I wouldn't necessarily say is higher quality overall.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 29 with 1708 viewsTimTtam

I was feeling good after hearing we scored, but Brentford have choked a 2-0 lead...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 29 with 1679 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

Garrick has struggled since that yellow. Tremendous block by Grimes right on half-time.

Yup Kalulu switch at HT for me.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 29 with 1630 viewskarnataka

Just looking at some stats for successful crosses: Blackburn 4 from 15, Swans 0 from 0??? WTF??? we haven't even attempted a single cross in the whole of the first half, Blackburn have made 15??? I haven't seen any of the action so can somebody tell me, Is that right?
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 29 with 1626 viewsChief

Anyone have faith that we'll go onto win this?

I'm waiting for inevitable Blackburn goal virtually straight from kick off.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 29 with 1623 viewsjasper_T

Was a good strike but otherwise Brewster has offered very little as we're just knocking balls into the channels for him to chase against their centre halves who are both faster than him.

Is it just me or is Gallagher's first touch really poor? When we do try to play out a lot of moves break down with him.

Fulton's been good apart from the one lapse where in typical Jay fashion he let his man run off the back of him and had to make a good recovery. Looks fitter, more consistently interested. His type of game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024