Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 37792 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 2379 viewsmonmouth

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 by MrSwerve

Have a pint. Who cares. We ain't going up.

Aye, no way are we one of the top three teams in even this shite league. I'm annoyed because we aren't getting any better. At anything.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 2376 viewsSmellyplumz

We just ain't good enough it's as simple as that. Why would you want us to get the play offs only to get humiliated.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 2361 views34dfgdf54

How many is that now?

Today
Fulham
Hull
Derby at home was it?
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 29 with 2371 viewsChief

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 29 by sherpajacob

We should have kept Bony just to bring him on in injury time and keep the ball in the corner.

But Cooper would just leave him on the bench

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 2327 viewshobo

ahh well. It's promising how we've been playing in the last month though. Great to see, keep it up lads and the results will come!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 2318 viewsunion_jack

You just can’t invite that amount of pressure in the dying minutes without risking conceding.

We just gave the ball away and seemed happy to play without the ball. Ayew, as good as he’s been was very lazy in the last 10 minutes thinking, so it seems, that the job was done. One incident when he allowed their defender to shepherd the vall over the line without putting him under any pressure at all.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 2322 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 by AnotherJohn

A point away from home isn't a bad result, but I thought we choked and let Blackburn back into the game. As soon as we brought Roberts and then Wilmot on we lost any momentum going forward, and camped in our own penalty area. In that situation a deflection in a packed box is always a possibility.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:09]

Textbook Cooper. Lazy and cowardly management

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 2311 viewssherpajacob

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 by 34dfgdf54

How many is that now?

Today
Fulham
Hull
Derby at home was it?

And the rest

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 29 with 2286 viewstheloneranger

We decided to camp in our own 18 yard box and let them have the ball. Fvcking football suicide!!

Where the fvck was our 3rd sub once again??
He could have taken either Brewster or Ayew off for Kalulu for some pace in the last 5 mins, because Ayew was chasing fresh air and waving his fvcking arms.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 29 with 2225 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

Those players need to drive forwards against shit like we played against today. Unbelievable negativity.

Agreed. Blackburn were poor. There for the taking. Swans didn’t believe they could beat them. The only consolation was that Swans were the better of two poor teams. We’re a million miles away from the Premier League.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 29 with 2207 viewssmellyjack

Yet again frustrated with our inability to close the game out. We had a free kick during injury time and literally just gave the ball back to them, which then invited pressure. We need to be braver in these circumstances.

On a side note I thought Grimes played well today.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 29 with 2177 viewsmonmouth

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 by hobo

ahh well. It's promising how we've been playing in the last month though. Great to see, keep it up lads and the results will come!

Keep your bullshit to yourself for a few hours.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 2056 viewsunion_jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 29 by smellyjack

Yet again frustrated with our inability to close the game out. We had a free kick during injury time and literally just gave the ball back to them, which then invited pressure. We need to be braver in these circumstances.

On a side note I thought Grimes played well today.

Yes, that was awful. We need to learn how to frustrate the opposition, invite them to foul us and waste time taking the free kicks. All we did was give them the ball and invite them to gave a go. Which they did!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 2066 viewsdunvantjack100

We aren’t ready for the play offs. It would be just be nice to see us learning our lessons from previous games, which isn’t happening.

Roberts on for Garrick worried me straight away. Then Wilmot on for Gallagher, we ended up with 6 defenders on the pitch, with a tiring front line.

We need to learn on the basics of running a game down. These players need to be shown videos of Leicester’s title winning season, winning 1-0 and running games down. It’s obviously not as simple as that but we aren’t even attempting to do the correct things.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 2062 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 29 by jackrabbit

Agreed. Blackburn were poor. There for the taking. Swans didn’t believe they could beat them. The only consolation was that Swans were the better of two poor teams. We’re a million miles away from the Premier League.

We were only the better side for 20 minutes at the start of the second half, when they looked completely rattled.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 2061 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 by sherpajacob

And the rest

Too many school boy errors from Cooper when we have been in winning positions.

It is no coincidence why we keep conceding late late goals, poor management and tactics by the coaching team, leaving knackered players on too long and not using the bench correctly.

The team are mentally weak as kittens too.

How many points have we shovelled away now, its heartbreaking.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 29 with 1959 viewsCaptain_Sham

The only thing Copper can say tonight that will cheer me up is " I quit". He has nothing left to say. What can he say? "My centre back partnership is as green as it is cabbage looking."
Since the Derby game we have been haemorrhaging goals.

Its just a ride.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 29 with 1942 viewsOldjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 29 by skettyparkherbert

Too many school boy errors from Cooper when we have been in winning positions.

It is no coincidence why we keep conceding late late goals, poor management and tactics by the coaching team, leaving knackered players on too long and not using the bench correctly.

The team are mentally weak as kittens too.

How many points have we shovelled away now, its heartbreaking.

it's called panicking ,when there's is absolutely no need for it ,we could have won this game 1-3 comfortably.Even a blind man could see what was happening

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 29 with 1926 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Textbook Cooper. Lazy and cowardly management

I wouldn't say he was lazy and cowardly, incompetent? most definitely.

I know Tate is a club legend, BUT !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 29 with 1929 viewsdunvantjack100

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

We decided to camp in our own 18 yard box and let them have the ball. Fvcking football suicide!!

Where the fvck was our 3rd sub once again??
He could have taken either Brewster or Ayew off for Kalulu for some pace in the last 5 mins, because Ayew was chasing fresh air and waving his fvcking arms.

Only manager out there that wouldn’t use a 3rd sub to kill time / momentum at that time in the game. It’s the basics that every team does, and it works.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Feb 29 with 1891 viewsunion_jack

I’m nearly as peed off by losing because it gave the Blackburn commentators something to cheer (great stream by the way).

I’ve never heard such one-eyed comms.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 29 with 1876 viewsminimichu

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 29 by union_jack

You just can’t invite that amount of pressure in the dying minutes without risking conceding.

We just gave the ball away and seemed happy to play without the ball. Ayew, as good as he’s been was very lazy in the last 10 minutes thinking, so it seems, that the job was done. One incident when he allowed their defender to shepherd the vall over the line without putting him under any pressure at all.

If only our manager could identify when a player is clearly running on empty and use a substitute for fresh legs and energy. Cooper again suffering from substituteitis!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 29 with 1866 viewshobo

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 29 by monmouth

Keep your bullshit to yourself for a few hours.

Get the notepad out pal, you can learn a few things
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Feb 29 with 1686 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 by MrSwerve

Have a pint. Who cares. We ain't going up.

There’s a chap on the Rob Phillips phone in saying that we should aim for the play offs because we wouldn’t survive in the PL. Doesn’t he realise that the money we get will enable us to survive financially??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 29 with 1623 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Feb 29 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s a chap on the Rob Phillips phone in saying that we should aim for the play offs because we wouldn’t survive in the PL. Doesn’t he realise that the money we get will enable us to survive financially??

Rob Phillips said Ben Cabango should go to the Euros

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024