Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food heaven v food hell. 12:06 - May 2 with 5031 viewsMickS_

BBQ steak.

Offal.
Food heaven v food hell. on 10:31 - May 3 with 1488 viewsrsonist

Food heaven v food hell. on 10:07 - May 3 by Discodroids

Skate Wing or Halibut Steaks with Jersey Royals and Roasted Asparagus

v

Tomato Ketchup/ Vinegar.

Both make me Boak Up. I have to slip on the marigolds when loading up the dishwasher if the Mrs has Ketchup. I Gag when scraping it off the plate.

As for Vinegar, i Can't even look at the bottle let alone the bestial substance that resides within it. I go Colonel Kurtz Napalm Crazy with the Glade air freshener if anyone has it at my drum.

Do you mean brown chip shop vinegar, which isn't actually vinegar, or the whole span of ethanoic fermentation that has been a building block of human civilisation since the Mesopotamian era?
Food heaven v food hell. on 10:38 - May 3 with 1479 viewsWoog

Heaven: Fish (stew, pie, etc)

Hell: Coleslaw/Beetroot/Celery
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:25 - May 3 with 1441 viewsToast_R

Heaven - BBQ Steak snd Borewors

Hell - liver pate, oysters or escargot - seriously - wtf?
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:48 - May 3 with 1418 viewsBoston

Steak, medium cooked rib eye or porterhouse, if the chips are good, then yes, with onions(lots), peas, mushrooms and half a fried tom on the top. No ketchup thank you.

Enthusiastic eater, cook - prepare most of my own stuff, not overly turned off by anything much.

Tastes change regularly though, I’ll suddenly find myself having orgasms over mussels or something.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Food heaven v food hell. on 13:01 - May 3 with 1398 viewsMancR

Food heaven v food hell. on 09:57 - May 3 by E17hoop

Heaven - Marmite

Hell - Peanut butter

Marmite peanut butter is properly angelic👍
Food heaven v food hell. on 13:08 - May 3 with 1377 viewsBoston

If this virus malarkey continues you’ll soon be trying cannibalism.

Food heaven v food hell. on 20:20 - May 3 with 1326 viewsessextaxiboy

Curry

Cous Fckin Cous
Food heaven v food hell. on 20:40 - May 3 with 1308 viewsted_hendrix

Heaven is fried mince, boiled potatoes and peas with a pudding to follow of hot sponge with jam and sprinkles of coconut on top and custard.

Hell is anything with cheese be it cold or cooked, Mother of God cooked cheese is vile, get it to f uck away from me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Food heaven v food hell. on 21:06 - May 3 with 1293 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Food heaven v food hell. on 12:25 - May 3 by Toast_R

Heaven - BBQ Steak snd Borewors

Hell - liver pate, oysters or escargot - seriously - wtf?

I had first had Escargot at a Marakesh street vender and thought they were the Mutt's Nuts because they were cooked in thick garlicy butter. I thought to myself I'm going to have some of this at every opportunity.

A short while later I was on a stag do in Brugge and I spotted another street vendor, but this time it tasted and looked like something you find in the plughole of a bath 20 Rugby players had just used.

Never again.
Food heaven v food hell. on 22:50 - May 3 with 1260 viewswombat

Food heaven v food hell. on 21:06 - May 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I had first had Escargot at a Marakesh street vender and thought they were the Mutt's Nuts because they were cooked in thick garlicy butter. I thought to myself I'm going to have some of this at every opportunity.

A short while later I was on a stag do in Brugge and I spotted another street vendor, but this time it tasted and looked like something you find in the plughole of a bath 20 Rugby players had just used.

Never again.

Either a big fat juicy rib eye cooked on the bbq
,or a fresh caught lobster cooked and served with butter sauce had it in Cuba , boat stopped to collect a large coke bottle from the sea , half a dozen massive lobsters inside the pot attached , straight in the galley and half hour later served with butter and a slice of local bread to mop the juices up .

Hates sweetcorn , every salad you buy has it , why it’s rank you can’t get rid of it , cockroaches and sweet corn will be the only thing which survive a nuclear war

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Food heaven v food hell. on 22:57 - May 3 with 1255 viewsEsox_Lucius

Heaven: Maryland style crab cakes with a dash of sweet chili sauce. A #9 falafel from Mr Falafel in Shepherds Bush market.

Hell: any meat or poultry, cucumber, celery, brussel sprouts and cabbage.

The grass is always greener.

Food heaven v food hell. on 23:15 - May 3 with 1243 viewsbosh67

Food heaven v food hell. on 22:57 - May 3 by Esox_Lucius

Heaven: Maryland style crab cakes with a dash of sweet chili sauce. A #9 falafel from Mr Falafel in Shepherds Bush market.

Hell: any meat or poultry, cucumber, celery, brussel sprouts and cabbage.

Heaven: #9 falafel from Mr Falafel is seriously great. A really good mushroom risotto. Proper chippy chips. Salted caramel anything.

Hell: Anything with meat. After I broke my jaw last year for some reason I went right off meat completely. Spinach, makes me pass out. Does the same to my mum. Beetroot, I just don't get it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Food heaven v food hell. on 23:54 - May 3 with 1227 viewsBoston

Food heaven v food hell. on 23:15 - May 3 by bosh67

Heaven: #9 falafel from Mr Falafel is seriously great. A really good mushroom risotto. Proper chippy chips. Salted caramel anything.

Hell: Anything with meat. After I broke my jaw last year for some reason I went right off meat completely. Spinach, makes me pass out. Does the same to my mum. Beetroot, I just don't get it.

Surely one would have a reason to break their own jaw?

Food heaven v food hell. on 01:15 - May 4 with 1214 viewsPunteR

Its fine margins.
Bacon sandwich on white bread = Heaven
Bacon sandwich on brown bread = Hell

Bacon sandwich on white bread with ketchup = Heaven
Bacon sandwich on white bread with Brown sauce = Hell

Bacon sandwich on brown bread with brown sauce = F**k off

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Food heaven v food hell. on 01:53 - May 4 with 1214 viewsbob566

I've found as I get older I'm more adventurous. Never ate fish until my 40s. I've missed out. Also lesser cuts like pig and beef cheeks are lovely. Also tofu. Done well it's delicious
Food heaven v food hell. on 09:29 - May 4 with 1158 viewsrsonist

Food heaven v food hell. on 23:15 - May 3 by bosh67

Spinach causes you to lose consciousness?
Food heaven v food hell. on 11:35 - May 4 with 1109 viewsrrrspricey

Food heaven v food hell. on 01:15 - May 4 by PunteR

Its fine margins.
Bacon sandwich on white bread = Heaven
Bacon sandwich on brown bread = Hell

Bacon sandwich on white bread with ketchup = Heaven
Bacon sandwich on white bread with Brown sauce = Hell

Bacon sandwich on brown bread with brown sauce = F**k off

WTF is wrong with you, ketchup on a bacon sandwich

Heaven for me is a medium rare well rested ribeye

Hell, offal and uncooked celery
Food heaven v food hell. on 11:53 - May 4 with 1086 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm declaring Celery as the top most hated.

Needs to be all government's top priority to be exterminated after CV19 is hopefully gone.

It's only fair.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Food heaven v food hell. on 11:53 - May 4 with 1087 viewsjohncharles

Heaven
Abroath Smokies
Scottish (local butcher) Steak pie. Scottish steak pies are made with real rump steak and are totally different to Ginster type thing filled with unidentifiable brown lumps
Hell
celery
cucumber
In some trendy bar or other I was given a G&T with a slice of cucumber😠. Jesus H Christ !
[Post edited 4 May 2020 13:41]

Strong and stable my arse.

Food heaven v food hell. on 12:13 - May 4 with 1071 viewsbosh67

Food heaven v food hell. on 23:54 - May 3 by Boston

Surely one would have a reason to break their own jaw?

I broke my jaw biting into a piece of salted caramel Darkmilk from the fridge. Upper left jaw bone broke in half. Needed two ops. Damn that salted caramel chocolate deliciousness.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Food heaven v food hell. on 12:23 - May 4 with 1061 viewswgchoop

Heaven: Toad in the hole (mrs is from Yorkshire so takes pride in her puds)

Hell: any liquid based meal like soups or stews YUK
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:36 - May 4 with 1039 viewsA40Bosh

Heaven:
Lamb Coconut Madras from the Maharaja in Stirling.
I found the Trip Advisor review I did at the time

"I could probably sit and write a lot of meaningless waffle about this Indian Restaurant but I won't, I would just like to say that at 50 years of age, the food I personally had here was the nicest tasting dish I have ever had. Full Stop. End Of. I have eaten in many Indian restaurants over many years in many cities, but after 2 or 3 mouthfuls of their Lamb Coconut Madras, I thought I was having an out of body experience.

Quite simply: Phenomenal."

Hell: Celery, offal and anything that comes out of the sea or a river (other than duck)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Food heaven v food hell. on 12:41 - May 4 with 1029 viewsMick_S

Food heaven v food hell. on 12:13 - May 4 by bosh67

I broke my jaw biting into a piece of salted caramel Darkmilk from the fridge. Upper left jaw bone broke in half. Needed two ops. Damn that salted caramel chocolate deliciousness.

Did you jump off the fridge?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024