Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. 12:55 - Jul 13 with 8459 viewsMick_S

Or you could watch Manchesters United.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 22:12 - Jul 13 with 1686 viewsBoston

Is Ainsworth auditioning for Black Sabbath?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 22:56 - Jul 13 with 1557 viewsDevon_4_England

Congratulations Wild Thing & Wycombe
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:12 - Jul 13 with 1516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wild thing, I think I love you.

But I want to know for sure.

(0-1 at Adams Park will do)
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:15 - Jul 13 with 1496 viewsDannytheR

Couldn't happen to a nicer, wilder bloke. At least one good thing has come out of post-lockdown football.

Also, now the other team aren't going up, we should nip in and steal their centre half Rob Dickie.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:31 - Jul 13 with 1469 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:52 - Jul 13 with 1427 viewsdistortR

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:15 - Jul 13 by DannytheR

Couldn't happen to a nicer, wilder bloke. At least one good thing has come out of post-lockdown football.

Also, now the other team aren't going up, we should nip in and steal their centre half Rob Dickie.

and the left back Ruffels.
Ruffels of the Rangers, you know it makes sense.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 00:27 - Jul 14 with 1379 viewsJigsore

unbelievable achievement. we are going to get well and truly shat on by them next season but for now who cares?

for all Oxford's objectively good play they just couldn't break down Wycombe. 25% possession and still coming out the victors - amazing

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 05:07 - Jul 14 with 1296 viewsRs_Holy

Fabulous scenes at the end!... Wild Thang back at Loftus Road next season 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 07:53 - Jul 14 with 1183 viewsstevec

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:31 - Jul 13 by aston_hoop

Beautiful, what an absolute top man Akinfenwa is.

Remember his interview when Wimbledon went up four years back, that was fun too. Mans a breath of fresh air, I do hope he gets a shot at playing Championship football and after that get him on Sky TV, liven it up a bit and not a cliche in sight.

Hope Barton and his filth enjoyed it too.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:09 - Jul 14 with 1153 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Superb

What an acheivement on a shoestring mostly. (or should that be guitar string)
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 8:09]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:30 - Jul 14 with 1101 viewspaulparker

Ainsworth is the new Chris Wilder , a miracle he got them up , he won’t be at Wycombe for long

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:34 - Jul 14 with 1093 viewsRs_Holy

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 23:12 - Jul 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Wild thing, I think I love you.

But I want to know for sure.

(0-1 at Adams Park will do)

Wycombe will probably be relegated but you just know they'll get 6 points off us!
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:37 - Jul 14 with 1082 viewsNorthernr

That's the fourth time I've watched Wycombe this year and that centre half Stewart has been excellent every time.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:52 - Jul 14 with 1054 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:37 - Jul 14 by Northernr

That's the fourth time I've watched Wycombe this year and that centre half Stewart has been excellent every time.

He only lost his man once last night, a free header in the second half that was saved easily. Otherwise that was a clear MOTM performance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:03 - Jul 14 with 1038 viewsToast_R

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 07:53 - Jul 14 by stevec

Beautiful, what an absolute top man Akinfenwa is.

Remember his interview when Wimbledon went up four years back, that was fun too. Mans a breath of fresh air, I do hope he gets a shot at playing Championship football and after that get him on Sky TV, liven it up a bit and not a cliche in sight.

Hope Barton and his filth enjoyed it too.

Every team should have players with his attitude, they appreciate every day as they know how lucky they are. Other players can't be arsed, intact lots of other players can't be arsed.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:08 - Jul 14 with 1032 viewsGloucs_R

Smyth.... Any reason he didn't play??

Is he likely to be good enough for the championship with us next season?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 9:09]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:48 - Jul 14 with 964 viewsdaveB

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:08 - Jul 14 by Gloucs_R

Smyth.... Any reason he didn't play??

Is he likely to be good enough for the championship with us next season?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 9:09]

Wheeler has been in great form for them on the right and keeping him out.

I really like Smyth, if we give him a chance i think he'll do well but we seemed to have given up on him
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:52 - Jul 14 with 951 viewsstevec

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:48 - Jul 14 by daveB

I really like Smyth, if we give him a chance i think he'll do well but we seemed to have given up on him

Think we have to accept if they can’t do it at that level then their not going to do it at Championship level.

No point flogging a dead horse.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:57 - Jul 14 with 943 viewsfrancisbowles

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:48 - Jul 14 by daveB

Smyth is a really difficult one. Has ability and pace but he is so small and when he does try and be strong he seems to pulled up by refs for 'excessive force' which I think is complete nonsense.

Even if he is good enough, how do you fit him into the team? Wheeler last night, tracking back and making headed clearances. Can't see Paul doing that.

If we played 442, maybe as 2nd striker but MW doesn't play this way and neither should we imho. The only role that I can see for him is as an impact sub.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 10:01 - Jul 14 with 937 viewsrsonist

Brilliant scenes. Slightly uncomfortable viewing knowing Oxford are faff merchants like we are though...
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 10:20 - Jul 14 with 882 viewsdaveB

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 08:37 - Jul 14 by Northernr

He was outstanding as was the left back, what a left foot he has.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 10:23 - Jul 14 with 873 viewsdaveB

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 09:52 - Jul 14 by stevec

Think we have to accept if they can’t do it at that level then their not going to do it at Championship level.

No point flogging a dead horse.

This is where we go wrong, just give up on players without giving them a chance. He looked a very good prospect under Holloway but not played a full game for us since so how can we know if he is good enough or not.

We could easily have given up on Bright last summer who hardly kicked a ball for us in his first 18 months with us
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:03 - Jul 14 with 810 viewsmakaveli1882

Watched the game at the Hour Glass (nearest pub to the ground) with some Wycombe mates. Great scenes in there last night, quite shocked the likes of Forest, Villa, Rangers and Wayne Rooney will be at Adams Park next year.

They win beat Rangers next year no doubting that, Smyth doesn't get in their team and hardly of the bench because he is not very good so people really need to let that go.

Stewart was brilliant last night and Rangers should be looking at him!
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:17 - Jul 14 with 785 viewsthame_hoops

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:03 - Jul 14 by makaveli1882

Watched the game at the Hour Glass (nearest pub to the ground) with some Wycombe mates. Great scenes in there last night, quite shocked the likes of Forest, Villa, Rangers and Wayne Rooney will be at Adams Park next year.

They win beat Rangers next year no doubting that, Smyth doesn't get in their team and hardly of the bench because he is not very good so people really need to let that go.

Stewart was brilliant last night and Rangers should be looking at him!

I saw loads of Wycombe and oxford shirts in Thame and chinnor yesterday on way to pubs, I didn’t think pubs could show live sport just yet ?
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 770 viewsGloucs_R

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 10:23 - Jul 14 by daveB

This is where we go wrong, just give up on players without giving them a chance. He looked a very good prospect under Holloway but not played a full game for us since so how can we know if he is good enough or not.

We could easily have given up on Bright last summer who hardly kicked a ball for us in his first 18 months with us

But if he can't get into a league 1 team....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024