Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY 22:35 - Sep 18 with 49636 viewssmuttsontour

F*ck SKY

F*ck the presenter who tried to run a negative story on us for views.

F*ck anyone/anything that continually denies free speech.

Oh and f*ck sky again.

This post has been edited by an administrator
SKY on 13:51 - Sep 20 with 1857 viewsRosieG

He is still working and fu ck the cancel wokey culture.
SKY on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1835 viewsMaggsinho

SKY on 13:51 - Sep 20 by RosieG

He is still working and fu ck the cancel wokey culture.

Isn’t there an QAnon board you can go and annoy?
SKY on 13:58 - Sep 20 with 1816 viewsnoauthority

SKY on 13:55 - Sep 20 by Maggsinho

Isn’t there an QAnon board you can go and annoy?

QAnon and BLM are really two different sides of the same coin. This is a long, long read but worth it: https://newdiscourses.com/2020/07/woke-wont-debate-you-heres-why/
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 15:33]
SKY on 14:01 - Sep 20 with 1800 viewsRosieG

I am a Queens Park Rangers supporter for over 50 years, who despises lefty SWP Wokers, why should I go anywhere else.
SKY on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 1795 viewsaston_hoop

SKY on 14:01 - Sep 20 by RosieG

I am a Queens Park Rangers supporter for over 50 years, who despises lefty SWP Wokers, why should I go anywhere else.

I never liked Shaun Wright-Phillips either but he was more of a rght-winger anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

SKY on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 1786 viewsClive_Anderson

"system which is institutionally loaded against certain minority groups."

Well I don't believe this is the case sorry, institutions are bending over backwards to try to help black people.

Chinese and Indian people do very well in general in the UK, so if there was institutional racism, it would affect those groups too.

Anyway now I'm going to goose step off down the pub for some delicious far right beers.
SKY on 14:04 - Sep 20 with 1768 viewsrsonist

SKY on 14:01 - Sep 20 by RosieG

Thought SWP was on the right usually
edit DAMN IT too slow
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 14:05]
SKY on 14:05 - Sep 20 with 1755 viewsRosieG

Hopefully a pint of Spitfire, with Rule Britannia playing in the background
Login to get fewer ads

SKY on 14:07 - Sep 20 with 1712 viewsNewBee

SKY on 12:26 - Sep 20 by Clive_Anderson

I'm not on about this site.

There's no chance of an even remotely sensible discussion about whether Britain is massively racist against black people or not, if you don't agree you just get called racist.

Even in football where 3% of the population are black but make up 25% of players apparently is massively racist.

Re your 3rd para the young (i.e. football playing) population of Britain is much more than 3% black, especally in urban/inner city areas from where football recruits a disproportionate number of its young players.

And if the people who run football are quite happy to have black players making up 25% of the playing staff, it's only while they are good at scoring or preventing goals etc

Which in turn allows them to gloss over just how few black people are in roles whch allow them to participate in running the game (managers, directors, executives, owners etc).
SKY on 14:08 - Sep 20 with 1716 viewsRosieG

Along with Wright Philips, the SWP and Lefties in general are an utter was of oxygen as well.
SKY on 14:09 - Sep 20 with 1720 viewsessextaxiboy

SKY on 13:47 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

It is disgusting. That is a long way short of saying that everyone is being called racist.

Clive W has edited it now, but the OP called the presenter a fat bitch. Is that not a tad OTT?

That is /was OTT I agree .

But we identify ourselves with the Club and are proud of its principles , to cast aspersions on that feels like its personal .

Where were they when we hosted the Saudi Cup Final and deserved to be called out IMO , nowhere ..because of the money .
SKY on 14:13 - Sep 20 with 1692 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 14:09 - Sep 20 by essextaxiboy

That is /was OTT I agree .

But we identify ourselves with the Club and are proud of its principles , to cast aspersions on that feels like its personal .

Where were they when we hosted the Saudi Cup Final and deserved to be called out IMO , nowhere ..because of the money .

Agree with all three of those points.
SKY on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 1687 viewsHooping_Mad

SKY on 10:24 - Sep 19 by qprxtc

At some point or other, taking a knee was going to stop. Sky hadn’t decided to tell us when though. The reason behind this situation has been lost to a media finger pointing narrative. Platitudes don’t change anything.

A non story if ever there was one, after a very entertaining ( but typical QPR) game.

Spot on.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

SKY on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1650 viewsLythamR

SKY on 14:02 - Sep 20 by Clive_Anderson

Well I don't believe this is the case sorry, institutions are bending over backwards to try to help black people.

Chinese and Indian people do very well in general in the UK, so if there was institutional racism, it would affect those groups too.

Anyway now I'm going to goose step off down the pub for some delicious far right beers.

""

Well I don't believe this is the case sorry, institutions are bending over backwards to try to help black people."

they are bending over backwards because these institutions have finally discovered or been forced to accept that racism does and has existed with these organisations forever, however it does take time to rectify these problems, it cant simply happen overnight so there is going to have to be a bit of positive bias for a good while in order to achieve a reasonable balance in society long term.
SKY on 14:25 - Sep 20 with 1649 viewsHooping_Mad

SKY on 14:02 - Sep 20 by aston_hoop

I never liked Shaun Wright-Phillips either but he was more of a rght-winger anyway

2nd best comment on this thread.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

SKY on 14:40 - Sep 20 with 1596 viewsstowmarketrange

SKY on 14:24 - Sep 20 by LythamR

""

Well I don't believe this is the case sorry, institutions are bending over backwards to try to help black people."

they are bending over backwards because these institutions have finally discovered or been forced to accept that racism does and has existed with these organisations forever, however it does take time to rectify these problems, it cant simply happen overnight so there is going to have to be a bit of positive bias for a good while in order to achieve a reasonable balance in society long term.

Both institutions that I’ve worked in,namely Royal Mail and the transport industry have always been open to people of every race,creed or religion.Just because some people of all those categories decide that those jobs aren’t worth doing,doesn’t make them institutionally racist organisations.
We lived in a privately rented slum in Battersea with a tin bath and an outside toilet, but with luck and through working in crap jobs that a lot of people wouldn’t do,we managed to move on to better places.Those same crap jobs were done by people who wanted to improve their lives bit by bit.
Not everyone can get the job they want in life,but any job that improves your life is better than sitting on your a@se all day blaming everyone else for your situation.
SKY on 14:54 - Sep 20 with 1537 viewsQPR_John

SKY on 13:44 - Sep 20 by Mistication92

And all it's cost is basically his entire career... Still at least he pleased some gammon.

BazzalnTheLoft

"..... Lawrence Fox, , ....... amongst many others, have all used their very high profile platforms from Sky News to the BBC via TV/Print/Social Media to express the same views you just have without censor and without being called racist by the hosts who oblige them.

And look where it got him
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 14:58]
SKY on 14:57 - Sep 20 with 1525 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 14:54 - Sep 20 by QPR_John

BazzalnTheLoft

"..... Lawrence Fox, , ....... amongst many others, have all used their very high profile platforms from Sky News to the BBC via TV/Print/Social Media to express the same views you just have without censor and without being called racist by the hosts who oblige them.

And look where it got him

A spot on Question Time and Good Morning Britain. His career is flying because of what he said. Until he piped up I hadn’t seen him on any TV since Morse.
SKY on 15:05 - Sep 20 with 1490 viewsQPR_John

SKY on 14:57 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

A spot on Question Time and Good Morning Britain. His career is flying because of what he said. Until he piped up I hadn’t seen him on any TV since Morse.

Was he in Morse?? Mind you I can understand your confusion as the character Lewis was in Morse and Fox was in the TV show Lewis the spin off from Morse.
SKY on 15:26 - Sep 20 with 1430 viewsqpr85

So this has gone to 7 pages and surprisingly it has divided the board again.

Whatever you think of BLM, whether you agree with it or not. Surely everyone must agree that kneeling before a game is doing nothing for the cause.

People are talking about BLM without the need to kneel. To me personally, I think It's run it's course. There is no need in continuing it as it's a symbolic gesture.
To make someone continue to do something, which MW said the players are willing to do, takes something away from the symbol and turns it into a ritual.
Actions speak far louder than words or symbolic gestures and that's why this whole nonsense has upset me.

Time and time again when I have asked what is the end game and what would make all the BLM supporter's happy no one has an answer.
Well QPR have the answer and are following through with their actions. The fact Sky don't know this shows them for the 2 Bob company they are.

This all smells far to much of Fascism.
SKY on 15:29 - Sep 20 with 1417 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think the kneeling has helped raise consciousness, as it has in America.

I think the great work done by our club has aided in another way.

It doesn't have to be one or the other.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SKY on 15:34 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsRosieG

It has also raised hackles in the majority of British people.
SKY on 15:40 - Sep 20 with 1378 viewsHayesender

Sod this, the sun is shining, so I'm off to the white horse for a few to talk bollox with actual people, as opposed to talking bollox on here.

Enjoy your afternoon

Poll: Shamima Beghum

SKY on 15:44 - Sep 20 with 1369 viewsdanehoop

SKY on 15:34 - Sep 20 by RosieG

It has also raised hackles in the majority of British people.

Not really, just pond life.

Never knowingly understood

SKY on 15:44 - Sep 20 with 1366 viewsqpr85

SKY on 15:29 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I think the kneeling has helped raise consciousness, as it has in America.

I think the great work done by our club has aided in another way.

It doesn't have to be one or the other.

It has raised consciousness to their movement but why continue this on?

Genuine question, with the amount of football that been on TV the last few months and the constant media coverage why do you, not a personal attack by the way, think we should continue to kneel. Especially if the EFL decide people have to.
What would it achieve now, that already hasn't been achieved?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024