Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. 17:59 - Sep 23 with 6231 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees Release report on Hunter Biden, Burisma and Corruption.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:35 - Sep 24 with 1101 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:25 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Peaceful because he hasn't sent troops in? Because he has been very confrontational.

The best way to judge Trump will be with hindsight. Then we will see, but will we believe?

Do you have any examples of that out of interest? I have seen him make retaliatory remarks, but to be confrontational he would have to be instigating this division.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:19 - Sep 25 with 1036 viewspikeypaul

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 12:41 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

It is a nothing burger according to the Democrat run mass media, not to anyone who has read the report and believes in rules, regulations and anti-corruption.
Which is obviously not you.

Exactly, and if it were Trump being investigated these loser lefties would be all over it.

fecking hypocrites.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:13 - Sep 25 with 1015 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:25 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Peaceful because he hasn't sent troops in? Because he has been very confrontational.

The best way to judge Trump will be with hindsight. Then we will see, but will we believe?

I am talking on the world stage, he was the direct opposite of Obama and Clinton setting the far east on fire.
You know that Obama that paid Iran a Billion US dollars.

He has been confrontational where he has needed to be, but you obviously do not think so.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:15 - Sep 25 with 1011 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:09 - Sep 24 by Best_loser

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/23/eric-trump-testify-family-busine

Now hunter Biden has been cleared

Its the turn of Eric trump

Then ivanka and don jnr

The trump crime family

Sorry mate you do not live in the real world, you live in the Democrat/Globalist Mass Media generated alternate world.
But that's OK you are among millions of other brainwashed sheep who can't think for themselves.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:21 - Sep 25 with 1005 viewsBest_loser

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:15 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry mate you do not live in the real world, you live in the Democrat/Globalist Mass Media generated alternate world.
But that's OK you are among millions of other brainwashed sheep who can't think for themselves.

Says Mr qAnon
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:34 - Sep 25 with 992 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:21 - Sep 25 by Best_loser

Says Mr qAnon

You obviously do not listen, I research the actual information, in this case the Report that was issued.
If you read it and think it clears Biden jr you live in a different world with regard to laws, rules of conduct and corruption with reference to the family members of US politicians or anybody else.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:41 - Sep 25 with 990 viewsBest_loser

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:34 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

You obviously do not listen, I research the actual information, in this case the Report that was issued.
If you read it and think it clears Biden jr you live in a different world with regard to laws, rules of conduct and corruption with reference to the family members of US politicians or anybody else.

I look forward to your in depth reports into the trump family members who will be investigated during the next few years

That should give you plenty to do
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:44 - Sep 25 with 982 viewsBest_loser

As usual AFD does not deny being a follower of qAnon

Says it all really
Login to get fewer ads

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:23 - Sep 25 with 967 viewsHighjack

Biden and son sounds like a great name for a sitcom. A lecherous dirty old man living with his son bickering away whilst trying to run the family business.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:31 - Sep 25 with 964 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 02:28 - Sep 24 by Dr_Parnassus

We don’t know the extent of the problem with it, hence the call for the investigation.

Of course, feel free to research the answer to my question if it helps, you will now have an extra couple of days to come up with some kind of argument which will be nice.

You have been asked maybe half a dozen times now to explain where the oppression in America is that a whole destructive movement is being pushed off the back of and conveniently ignored each time so we live in hope you are able to come back with something, after all it’s not like people are dying and losing their homes and businesses over the support for it....

But nobody seems to know why.

It's been investigated, Trump forced the Ukraine to investigate, a biased committee investigated. It's like Benghazi all over again.
As to oppression you asked me once I believe. I told you that racism is a form of oppression. You falsely claim I'm delaying to do research, I'm off work and trying to enjoy myself. I'm not conflating the more radical elements of BLM and the wider issues. I don't post to push an agenda. Have a nice day... I'm having a great one

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:33 - Sep 25 with 962 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:54 - Sep 24 by Best_loser

It was a dumb thing having hunter Biden getting involved in the Ukraine

There was a clear conflict of interest

Its been investigated and its a nothing burger now

Barely been reported in the US

Strange coincidence was to released same time as Cindy McCain’s endorsement of Biden and the Covid deaths passing 200,000
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:04 - Sep 25 with 947 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 15:44 - Sep 25 by Best_loser

As usual AFD does not deny being a follower of qAnon

Says it all really

You sir, either do not read my posts or are an outright liar.
I clearly stated 4 days ago that I have never visited the Qanon site.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:14 - Sep 25 with 938 viewsHumpty

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:04 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

However you have, more than once, refused to say whether you think Hillary Clinton is involved in paedophile ring that is abusing and murdering children.

In fact the answer you gave indicated that you do believe it without explicitly saying so. You said someone connected to her husband was a paedophile so make of that what you will.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:20 - Sep 25 with 934 viewsBest_loser

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:04 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I didn't see it, but fair enough if you deny knowing about a crazy cult that is a major supporter of trump I will accept it
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:27 - Sep 25 with 927 viewsGwyn737

This thread has jumped about all over the place.

So just to confirm, the truth about Biden and Son is that there’s not much to see.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 19:25 - Sep 25 with 906 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:27 - Sep 25 by Gwyn737

So just to confirm, the truth about Biden and Son is that there’s not much to see.

Did you read the report to come to that conclusion?
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 19:30 - Sep 25 with 903 viewsHighjack

There are some fantastic episodes but the film version will be a disappointment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 19:40 - Sep 25 with 895 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:20 - Sep 25 by Best_loser

I didn't see it, but fair enough if you deny knowing about a crazy cult that is a major supporter of trump I will accept it

I didn't say I didn't "know about" Qanon, I said I have never visited his site.
I have seen quotes of what he is supposed to have said.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:36 - Sep 25 with 862 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 16:31 - Sep 25 by DJack

It's been investigated, Trump forced the Ukraine to investigate, a biased committee investigated. It's like Benghazi all over again.
As to oppression you asked me once I believe. I told you that racism is a form of oppression. You falsely claim I'm delaying to do research, I'm off work and trying to enjoy myself. I'm not conflating the more radical elements of BLM and the wider issues. I don't post to push an agenda. Have a nice day... I'm having a great one

It hasn’t been investigated criminally, they have now found links to him and child trafficking. Not sure why you assume the investigation is over, it’s just started.

Yes I know you said racism is a form of oppression, but I correctly told you that it wasn’t. If I’m walking down the street and someone says “Go away whitey, I don’t like whites”... it doesn’t mean I’m oppressed.

So again, where is the oppression in America in 2020 and in what form? You have been delaying answering this for weeks and continue to do so. There is a reason for that.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:38 - Sep 25 with 858 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:14 - Sep 25 by Humpty

However you have, more than once, refused to say whether you think Hillary Clinton is involved in paedophile ring that is abusing and murdering children.

In fact the answer you gave indicated that you do believe it without explicitly saying so. You said someone connected to her husband was a paedophile so make of that what you will.

There are 3 or 4 posters on here who have absolutely no grounds for claiming other posters aren’t answering questions.

You are one of them. But you know that.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:40 - Sep 25 with 856 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth is that he has had dealing with Ukraine and took millions trading off his surname, it looks horrific and a hotbed to extortion and corruption. There also seems to be clear links to the funding (whether that be intentional or not is not clear at this stage) to child sex trafficking.

So if you think that’s not much to see then, aye.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:58 - Sep 25 with 848 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:40 - Sep 25 by Dr_Parnassus

The truth is that he has had dealing with Ukraine and took millions trading off his surname, it looks horrific and a hotbed to extortion and corruption. There also seems to be clear links to the funding (whether that be intentional or not is not clear at this stage) to child sex trafficking.

The China money looks equally as bad.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:00 - Sep 25 with 846 viewsHumpty

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:40 - Sep 25 by Dr_Parnassus

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-gop-report-claims-prostitution

But the report also said it could not confirm the allegations. In an interview on a radio show this week, the Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson acknowledged “we don’t have a great deal of information on it."

Absolutely laughable.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:32 - Sep 25 with 831 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:00 - Sep 25 by Humpty

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-gop-report-claims-prostitution

But the report also said it could not confirm the allegations. In an interview on a radio show this week, the Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson acknowledged “we don’t have a great deal of information on it."

Absolutely laughable.

What is laughable? Seems to be a favourite sentence of yours but it rarely comes with an explanation, usually just an obscure link.

While you are explaining that can you tell me where the oppression is in America in 2020 please and in what direct form?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:34 - Sep 25 with 830 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:58 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

The China money looks equally as bad.

It all looks horrific. Unspeakable conflict of interests, his dad was the VP for Gods sake.

They are absolutely spot on to call for further investigation. Had this been Trumps son it would be splashed on every news outlet for weeks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024